Gamefly- is it good?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NullCelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 NullCelot
Member since 2008 • 84 Posts
Is it really good, how many games cant I borrow at a time? am I more likely to get a scratched up game, or a used one from gamestop? Please answer these, I want gamefly, but those kind of things bother me when I dont really own the game. Btw, how can i get m-rated games without geting caught by my parents
doom7779

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 doom7779
Member since 2005 • 92 Posts
Well depends on which subscription you get, you can borrow up to 2 games at a time. Renting 1 game at a time per month is 15.95 but you can switch games as many times you want but note that it takes 5-7 days to get a new game (time you sending the game+ time they receive it and send you another one). You just get a game disk in a cardboard paper envelope and no manual or anything that usually comes when you buys the game but you can go to the site and check out their website for online manual. Check out their website to see which games they have. When I had gamefly subscription, I had no problem renting m-rated games maybe it was due to the age I put when I registered or they don't care. You can't see that the game you have is m-rated unless you open the envelope so maybe you can hide it from your parents?
NullCelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 NullCelot
Member since 2008 • 84 Posts
thanks a bunch