Friend Code for older audience wii owners...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

specialed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 specialed
Member since 2003 • 3669 Posts

I know there is a thread for this, but its 115 pages now.

Anyone 21 or older that wants to add me to their friend code list, post here andĀ give me yours..

5638222525746960(SpecialEd)

LINKloco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 LINKloco
Member since 2004 • 14514 Posts
wii code: 0163 3565 4459 7635 nickname: LINKloco
andyxm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 andyxm
Member since 2006 • 6194 Posts
:evil: i am not amused
kidrock17xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 kidrock17xp
Member since 2004 • 2966 Posts
i found out you don't need the nick for your friends code thing to work, I just typed in my friends actual name and it worked fine, I didn't use the nick at all.
kidrock17xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kidrock17xp
personally I don't really think you should be discriminating against fellow players by their age. I mean yeh some people are immature but really that doesn't come with age, but more so the people you hang around with. The way I see it, if you get along with somebody who cares how old or young they are. I can kinda see where you are going with this, but to be so blunt about it, imo is a little harsh.Ā 
Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts
Sig, and I'm 25
kidrock17xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kidrock17xp
Sig, and I'm 25Nuck81
i guess i'm not old enough, only 20, damn I have to be 21 to drink and be specialed's friend.
Powerslave_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Powerslave_85
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Wii Code: 1123 6451 9681 6094

I'm 22
Avatar image for Daisetsu-Horigo
Daisetsu-Horigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Daisetsu-Horigo
Member since 2007 • 669 Posts
This thread is alittle creepy...
specialed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 specialed

personally I don't really think you should be discriminating against fellow players by their age. I mean yeh some people are immature but really that doesn't come with age, but more so the people you hang around with. The way I see it, if you get along with somebody who cares how old or young they are. I can kinda see where you are going with this, but to be so blunt about it, imo is a little harsh.Ā kidrock17xp

Actually, you didn't have to respond to it in the first place. Freedom of choice...The same style thread happened with the ds back when clubhouse games came out, and it built up more than a hundred pages. So, this has nothign to do with calling out people for being immature if they are under 21. I just dont want to have 20 people that I am talkign to that turn out to be 12 or 13 years old. If and when I send them a message. Its my personal choice. I have friends of all ages at my church, and friends of family. One is a 9 year old girl that got a wii, so please dont lecture me abotu hwo to make a circle of friends. I am too old for that. its not harsh unless you actually are that thin skinned and feel that discriminated against. And if so, oh well. its my choice.

specialed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 specialed

This thread is alittle creepy...Daisetsu-Horigo

Why? B/c I am trying to get a few adult fc's from wii owners? As I mentioned in another response just above this, it has happened more than once. Certain games come out and the players want to be able to play matches against more mature adults, as opposed to 12 year olds that start to lose and just d/c their ds or something. So, call it creepy, but the older ones woudl prob understand. Esp. if they have kids and want to Im me on my wii to ask a serious question about a game purchase or soemthing else and dont feel like dealing with immature responses here...

kidrock17xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kidrock17xp
note taken, I didn't mean any harm, and yes it is your choice.
Daisetsu-Horigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Daisetsu-Horigo

[QUOTE="Daisetsu-Horigo"]This thread is alittle creepy...specialed

Why? B/c I am trying to get a few adult fc's from wii owners? As I mentioned in another response just above this, it has happened more than once. Certain games come out and the players want to be able to play matches against more mature adults, as opposed to 12 year olds that start to lose and just d/c their ds or something. So, call it creepy, but the older ones woudl prob understand. Esp. if they have kids and want to Im me on my wii to ask a serious question about a game purchase or soemthing else and dont feel like dealing with immature responses here...

You don't want immature responses huh? This is the internet, immaturity is around every bend.

In a way, yeah, I do find it creepy that you want a few adult fc's from Wii owners. What I'm getting from your messages is that you want a adult to play a game with you or chat with. Why don't you simply invite your friends over and have aĀ Wii-party? Also,Ā I don't see whats wrong with insted of saying "21+ People with friend codes" just saying "Looking for people that can take losing sometimes." If I say "this thread is alittle creepy" just accept the fact that some people that come across this will find it alittle wierd. I mean, when I want a friend code, I don't ask "Friend codes from people 15+."Ā I'm not trying to sound rude or immature or anything, but when I hear "Friend codes from people 21+" on the internetĀ I don't automaticly think games. So many police reports come back from places that started out asking the same thing...not friend codes ofcourse, but you know what I mean. Am I calling you crazy? No. Am I saying you're like that? No.Ā I'm just stating my opinion.

If you want to have a mature gaming experience, just start talking to people with Wii's on here or even in real life. They don't have to be older than 21. Hell, I have a friend thats 12 and is more mature than most adultsĀ I know.

The main reason I find this creepyĀ  is because you're asking for friend codes from 21 year olds off the internet. Thats the bottom line.

metroidprime_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 metroidprime_1
Member since 2006 • 4768 Posts

yo horigo i got u yeah the way he worded it was wired but it da dude wants Wii friends that are 21 and older let him

I guess u got kinda offended by the way he worded it. Whatever den

Daisetsu-Horigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Daisetsu-Horigo

Yeah metroid, I am a little offended by what he said.

I mean, I know he's already explained this, but seriously, if compare his real life to what he asking for, it makes noĀ sence to me. If you know a lot of younger people, whats the deal with dealing with a little immaturity here and there? And why do they have to be over 21? You can explain it all you want but I don't think I'll ever grasp the concept of it.

PikaPichu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 PikaPichu
Member since 2003 • 17813 Posts

You don't want immature responses huh? This is the internet, immaturity is around every bend.

Daisetsu-Horigo

Forums like this are a safe haven people because they're actively guarded by mods.

btw, I'm old enough and my FC is 1163 9666 5176 4677. Add me please :)
RpGamerzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17 RpGamerzzz
Member since 2006 • 873 Posts
You have to be within age range? DAMN, I'm practically younger than everyone here.
v3n0m111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#18 v3n0m111
Member since 2006 • 546 Posts
Im 14. I feel judged :(
specialed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 specialed
[QUOTE="specialed"]

[QUOTE="Daisetsu-Horigo"]This thread is alittle creepy...Daisetsu-Horigo

In a way, yeah, I do find it creepy that you want a few adult fc's from Wii owners. What I'm getting from your messages is that you want a adult to play a game with you or chat with. Why don't you simply invite your friends over and have aĀ Wii-party? Also,Ā I don't see whats wrong with insted of saying "21+ People with friend codes" just saying "Looking for people that can take losing sometimes." If I say "this thread is alittle creepy" just accept the fact that some people that come across this will find it alittle wierd. I mean, when I want a friend code, I don't ask "Friend codes from people 15+."Ā I'm not trying to sound rude or immature or anything, but when I hear "Friend codes from people 21+" on the internetĀ I don't automaticly think games. So many police reports come back from places that started out asking the same thing...not friend codes ofcourse, but you know what I mean. Am I calling you crazy? No. Am I saying you're like that? No.Ā I'm just stating my opinion.

If you want to have a mature gaming experience, just start talking to people with Wii's on here or even in real life. They don't have to be older than 21. Hell, I have a friend thats 12 and is more mature than most adultsĀ I know.

The main reason I find this creepyĀ  is because you're asking for friend codes from 21 year olds off the internet. Thats the bottom line.

Yeah, I know this thread stopped a few days ago, but I was out of town and just saw you guys's responses...

Let me reiterate....from my prev post..."So, call it creepy, but the older ones woudl prob understand. Esp. if they have kids and want to Im me on my wii to ask a serious question about a game purchase or soemthing else and dont feel like dealing with immature responses here"

Again, older folks would understand. Immaturity around every bend? No kidding. Thus my thread to try to avoid it by haing an older audience of wii owners. You're entitled to your opinion, and so am I. My thread was not locked.Ā Thus, it was perfectly legit thread, based on my own honest call to have those 21 and older to chat with on the wii...Ā 

specialed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 specialed

Yeah metroid, I am a little offended by what he said.

I mean, I know he's already explained this, but seriously, if compare his real life to what he asking for, it makes noĀ sence to me. If you know a lot of younger people, whats the deal with dealing with a little immaturity here and there? And why do they have to be over 21? You can explain it all you want but I don't think I'll ever grasp the concept of it.

Daisetsu-Horigo

How about you just get over it. It was a thread intended for exactly what i stated. You sound like the immature one if there was. Alitle thin skinned and somewhat of an attitude. If the shoe doesnt fit, dont wear it. Just move on and post something else on someone elses thread. Seriously. let it go and move on.

specialed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 specialed

Im 14. I feel judged :(v3n0m111

Daisetsu-Horego. Here is a perfect example of the type of responses you were talking about, right? Around every corner that I cant avoid?

No one is being judged. I simply asked for those over the age of 21 for their wii fc if they wanted to give it. if you dont, fine. If you arent over 21, oh well. There are thousands of others that wil take you in their wings and be your little buddy.

specialed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 specialed
[QUOTE="Daisetsu-Horigo"]

PikaPichu

Forums like this are a safe haven people because they're actively guarded by mods.

Thank you Pikapichu. Obviously, you and a few others understand the true intent of this thread was simply to have a circle of wii friends to chat with or whatever...

_vacant_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 _vacant_
Member since 2006 • 835 Posts
[QUOTE="PikaPichu"][QUOTE="Daisetsu-Horigo"]

specialed

Thank you Pikapichu. Obviously, you and a few others understand the true intent of this thread was simply to have a circle of wii friends to chat with or whatever...

This makes perfectly good sense.Ā  But if that was the only intention, then why set an age limit.Ā  Simply put, this is ageism.Ā  Im 21, and have suffered from ageism, for far too many years.Ā  People under the age of 21 can carry on intelligent conversations, and provide valuable information, and riviting discussion just as much as someone who is 21+.

If you simply wanted to chat with people and create a circle of wii friends, you would just ask for friendcodes, and remove people from your list if you find they dont mesh with your values/feelings/maturity level or whatever it may be.Ā 

Its your choice, to ask for friends, and its also your choice to discriminate against those of a younger age.

just the way things are, I just wish people actually saw ageism as an issue.
Dnh1322

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Dnh1322
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Was UpĀ People...add me...I'm 23....My wii number is 7776 3646 1987 8375, and my nickname is Rastamon.

Send me a message if you add me so I can add you.

Irockman0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Irockman0
Member since 2007 • 58 Posts
What has this world come to when people are judged by age?
specialed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 specialed
[QUOTE="specialed"][QUOTE="PikaPichu"][QUOTE="Daisetsu-Horigo"]

_vacant_

This makes perfectly good sense.Ā  But if that was the only intention, then why set an age limit.Ā  Simply put, this is ageism.Ā  Im 21, and have suffered from ageism, for far too many years.Ā  People under the age of 21 can carry on intelligent conversations, and provide valuable information, and riviting discussion just as much as someone who is 21+.

If you simply wanted to chat with people and create a circle of wii friends, you would just ask for friendcodes, and remove people from your list if you find they dont mesh with your values/feelings/maturity level or whatever it may be.Ā 

Its your choice, to ask for friends, and its also your choice to discriminate against those of a younger age.

just the way things are, I just wish people actually saw ageism as an issue.

Well I am sorry for your past discrimnations, but this was my post and it was meant well, but to you and others that took it the other way, well, it's sad you truly took offense at it. It is/was a silly thread and for anyone other than those older than what I specifically asked for obviously are immature and have shown it by their responses. So, in the future, dont reply to a thread that isn't directed towards you. And try not to be such a whiner about things. As others have said, there are plenty of other threads out there or you could make your own that are for 'Anyone' to join. It was my thread, and if you didn't like it, just pass on to the next. its the internet people. Move on...

nvs22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nvs22
Member since 2006 • 1079 Posts
I understand your point, but it didnt come across that way. The person that said he/she felt judged had a point, and although you took it as a joke, this thread could offend many, as you have already seen. I'm just saying, I get what your saying, but you could have worded it differently.
bjshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 bjshow
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Anyone 21 or older that wants to add me to their friend code list, post here andĀ give me yours..

specialed

i'm adding most people to this list, but i don't know how to pm, so my friend code is 5161 0559 5413 6996 and the nickname for our console is bjshow (not what you think, just our initials =)

Avatar image for Breakfast_Clubber
Breakfast_Clubber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Breakfast_Clubber
Member since 2003 • 2803 Posts
well, considering i'd just send you funny mii's of celebrities from the 90's... i think i'll pass.
Nuk1euz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Nuk1euz
Member since 2003 • 236 Posts

Its in my sig

And i'm 21/m from Arizona. lookin for local gamers as well.

Spelunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Spelunker
Member since 2002 • 11428 Posts
[QUOTE="specialed"]

[QUOTE="Daisetsu-Horigo"]This thread is alittle creepy...Daisetsu-Horigo

In a way, yeah, I do find it creepy that you want a few adult fc's from Wii owners. What I'm getting from your messages is that you want a adult to play a game with you or chat with. Why don't you simply invite your friends over and have a Wii-party? Also, I don't see whats wrong with insted of saying "21+ People with friend codes" just saying "Looking for people that can take losing sometimes." If I say "this thread is alittle creepy" just accept the fact that some people that come across this will find it alittle wierd. I mean, when I want a friend code, I don't ask "Friend codes from people 15+." I'm not trying to sound rude or immature or anything, but when I hear "Friend codes from people 21+" on the internet I don't automaticly think games. So many police reports come back from places that started out asking the same thing...not friend codes ofcourse, but you know what I mean. Am I calling you crazy? No. Am I saying you're like that? No. I'm just stating my opinion.

If you want to have a mature gaming experience, just start talking to people with Wii's on here or even in real life. They don't have to be older than 21. Hell, I have a friend thats 12 and is more mature than most adults I know.

The main reason I find this creepy is because you're asking for friend codes from 21 year olds off the internet. Thats the bottom line.

Why is he asking for friend codes off the Internet? Gee, because Nintendo forced us into this system? If you don't like him asking for them, that's your problem. I find it a little odd you have no issue with the other friend code threads, but *this* one 'creeps you out'. And your point doesn't really make any sense whatsoever: it might be creepy if he were asking for codes from people *under* 21. As it is, there isn't anything wrong with this thread. If you take personal offense at it because of something in your life, that's unfortunate. Don't come in here and give him a hard time, though: the problem is yours.
blueteeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 blueteeth
Member since 2006 • 1158 Posts

how do u no most of the people in here arnt lying i bet 3 quarters of them who say there 21 nd older r really 12 or 13

ill be honest im 16

Caybrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#33 Caybrown
Member since 2004 • 3722 Posts

how do u no most of the people in here arnt lying i bet 3 quarters of them who say there 21 nd older r really 12 or 13

ill be honest im 16

blueteeth
thank you i was thinking that. im 16 too.
specialed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 specialed
[QUOTE="Daisetsu-Horigo"][QUOTE="specialed"]

[QUOTE="Daisetsu-Horigo"]This thread is alittle creepy...Spelunker

In a way, yeah, I do find it creepy that you want a few adult fc's from Wii owners. What I'm getting from your messages is that you want a adult to play a game with you or chat with. Why don't you simply invite your friends over and have a Wii-party? Also, I don't see whats wrong with insted of saying "21+ People with friend codes" just saying "Looking for people that can take losing sometimes." If I say "this thread is alittle creepy" just accept the fact that some people that come across this will find it alittle wierd. I mean, when I want a friend code, I don't ask "Friend codes from people 15+." I'm not trying to sound rude or immature or anything, but when I hear "Friend codes from people 21+" on the internet I don't automaticly think games. So many police reports come back from places that started out asking the same thing...not friend codes ofcourse, but you know what I mean. Am I calling you crazy? No. Am I saying you're like that? No. I'm just stating my opinion.

If you want to have a mature gaming experience, just start talking to people with Wii's on here or even in real life. They don't have to be older than 21. Hell, I have a friend thats 12 and is more mature than most adults I know.

The main reason I find this creepy is because you're asking for friend codes from 21 year olds off the internet. Thats the bottom line.

Why is he asking for friend codes off the Internet? Gee, because Nintendo forced us into this system? If you don't like him asking for them, that's your problem. I find it a little odd you have no issue with the other friend code threads, but *this* one 'creeps you out'. And your point doesn't really make any sense whatsoever: it might be creepy if he were asking for codes from people *under* 21. As it is, there isn't anything wrong with this thread. If you take personal offense at it because of something in your life, that's unfortunate. Don't come in here and give him a hard time, though: the problem is yours.

Spelunker, thank you. I find it hard to understand how I got flamed for this anyway from him and a few others. Anyway, I appreciate the input from you. And any others that knew what I was trying to do.

specialed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 specialed

ill be honest im 16

blueteeth

True, but I take it on good faith that they arent. I mean, if they im me things that obviously are weird or immature, then I will know then.

StarkJJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 StarkJJ
Member since 2004 • 534 Posts

Anyone 21 or older that wants to add me to their friend code list, post here and give me yours..

specialed

I'm 30 years old.Ā  Here's my code:Ā  7919 3625 6958 0038
I'm adding you right now.
StarkJJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 StarkJJ
Member since 2004 • 534 Posts
I just added a bunch of you and sent PM's as well.Ā  Your all added on my Wii.Ā  Now add me!!!