For Canadian Gamers Do you know where i could find..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 CommandoAgent
Member since 2005 • 1703 Posts

Yo sup?

I have been searching high and low this weekend for some gameboy advance games in toronto, sadly i found a few of them, but

none that i wanted.

I used have gameboy advance until i gave it to a family member and along the way i give up my pokemon game and some other few good ones -__-

so i was wondering if anyone lives in toronto and knows a store, where they sell used games?

I am not so sure about wallmart thorugh.

ushotdead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ushotdead
Member since 2008 • 402 Posts
i think theres one called game shack in one mall but i forget where it is, ahh! and they sell games HELLA cheap there, like really cheap its insane.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#3 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts
EB? Or you could probably roam around downtown and find random game stores. Not sure, don't visit downtown much.
Avatar image for TransformersFan
TransformersFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 TransformersFan
Member since 2008 • 176 Posts

Here go's:

Gamerama at Yonge and Englinton has a whole display case with GBA games, an insane pile of cartridges. google them for their telephone number. I'd avdise just going their because the staff their doesnt know what they have in that pile except on Mondays when they apprently do an inventory. So call on Mondays or visit them. Dont be put off by their weird customer service, they have cheap prices though.

JK Hi Tech on Duffering and Bloor. I usually get my GBA from here as its on my route home. They dont have as many games as Gamerama but they do have all the best and classics GBA, FF Tactics advance, Golden Sun, Fire Emblem. I dont know their number, and its hard to google 'em. But if you to this area of the city and walk east on Bloor from Dufferin you see 'em.

Hope that helps.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 CommandoAgent
Member since 2005 • 1703 Posts

JK Hi Tech? on Duffering and Bloor

Whom are JK Hi Tech?, i never heard of Hi tech before and also they do have a site?