First game suggestions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HoodedMurderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 HoodedMurderer
Member since 2003 • 592 Posts

Hello guys, lately ive been thinking more and more about getting a DS Lite. So much infact, that ive decided to get one ! I wont be buying so many games, maybe once a month so could anyone recommend me a first game with some meat on its bones? Also a random question about Megaman. Is there a little less hardcore Megaman on the DS (And i mean sidescroller Megaman, not the battle network, thats some else), something similar to the Powered Up!'s on the PSP. I dont actually know if it was less hardcore but it looks more accesible.

FunkyOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 FunkyOrange
Member since 2007 • 166 Posts
by your self a Zelda, its a great game ! if you like manga and/or amine and fighting games you should import Jump Ultimate Stars :)
drummer131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#3 drummer131
Member since 2004 • 3210 Posts
well i don't know exactly whaht you mean by "less hardcore". There's MegaMan ZX and ZX Advent out for the system, and they're good. At this point, as your first game, I'd also recommend Zelda as a first game.
race_suace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 race_suace
Member since 2006 • 1685 Posts
well i don't know exactly whaht you mean by "less hardcore". There's MegaMan ZX and ZX Advent out for the system, and they're good. At this point, as your first game, I'd also recommend Zelda as a first game. drummer131
cfamgcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 cfamgcn
Member since 2004 • 5587 Posts

You should read the recommendation thread (it is sticky for a reason, you know?)

Anyway, I'd also recommend Zelda, it shows how games should be done for the DS...

crispyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 crispyo
Member since 2005 • 1801 Posts

Yeah, I too would say get the Zelda game. That would be a great first time game, it uses all the features of the DS.