fire emblem awakening dlc ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alessandro1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Alessandro1001
Member since 2010 • 501 Posts
I'm in us eshop , and I want to buy the game dlc , which dlc have story ?
Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Sword-Demon
Member since 2008 • 7007 Posts
Most of them have a small story, but none of them advance the plot. They're meant to be side missions with rewards. The future past's story is the most relevant and meaningful.
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#3 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
The scrambles DLC have a lot of extra conversations for those who don't have Support Conversations. But if you're up for the challenge, the Future Past DLC is the most story oriented, but they are incredibly difficult.
Alessandro1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Alessandro1001
thanks guys , but after I download the bonus map and items , I think that good enough , no need to download more dlc . But I have another question : when I unlocked the bonus weapon , like bow , I can't use it with my archer , I know I have to reach certain level , but how can I know which level , they didn't say the weapon level I have to reach ???
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#5 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
[QUOTE="Alessandro1001"]thanks guys , but after I download the bonus map and items , I think that good enough , no need to download more dlc . But I have another question : when I unlocked the bonus weapon , like bow , I can't use it with my archer , I know I have to reach certain level , but how can I know which level , they didn't say the weapon level I have to reach ???

On the bottom of the touch screen, it says A,B,C,D, or E. your character must a have higher or equal level as the weapon. Remember that a couple bows are class specific to Archers and Snipers.
Alessandro1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Alessandro1001
oh , thank you , and then the weapon level increase like I gain XP until it reach next level , now I understand .
BigBen11111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BigBen11111
Member since 2003 • 1529 Posts
There are weapon scrolls that can help leveling your weapon skills for your characters. I also strongly suggest downloading the gold pack. 1 can help level up your characters, the other can help you collect plenty of gold to spend at shops, the last can net you a silver card where you can get everything in shops half off.