Finally turned on my Wii for the first time in 10 months.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

stupidxaznxboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 stupidxaznxboi
Member since 2007 • 36 Posts
Damn, it's been freaking 10 months since a game that came out has appealed to me. I actually stopped caring about it a long while ago, but now just figured out that Super Mario Galaxy and Trauma Center: New Blood came out. Too busy with my Xbox 360, lol.
dinofan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 dinofan01
Member since 2007 • 1697 Posts

Damn, it's been freaking 10 months since a game that came out has appealed to me. I actually stopped caring about it a long while ago, but now just figured out that Super Mario Galaxy and Trauma Center: New Blood came out. Too busy with my Xbox 360, lol. stupidxaznxboi

*gets flame shield now*

Sants412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Sants412
Member since 2007 • 5599 Posts

Yeah dude here you go:

whiskn_yer_egg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 whiskn_yer_egg
Member since 2007 • 113 Posts

bummer, I was about to flame you but looks like you have a level 10 flame shield. you dont truck with a level 10 flame shield.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

I'm sorry you don't live where many games are released.

I mean is that what you're looking for here? I'm missing the point of this thread.

Are we supposed to feel bad for you because the games don't come to where you live or that you can't go to the store where the games are, help me out here.

stupidxaznxboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 stupidxaznxboi

Lol oh shi-

Just noticed that I brought up a flame-tastical topic. xD. Thanks for the level 10 shield guys.

stupidxaznxboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 stupidxaznxboi

I'm sorry you don't live where many games are released.

I mean is that what you're looking for here? I'm missing the point of this thread.

Are we supposed to feel bad for you because the games don't come to where you live or that you can't go to the store where the games are, help me out here.

Jaysonguy

No, you're not supposed to feel bad for me. But I do agree with that second idea of "I can't go to the store where the games are." :)

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

well ive already got 15 games for my Wii, Wii Zapper, 4 VC games, loving it a lot -- compared to the 360 where i only like 2 games that are out for it/coming out.

The Wii actually has a lot of good games, you just have to try them out and not be afraid to do so...

deadmeat59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deadmeat59
Member since 2003 • 8981 Posts
good job rushing out and buying a system you would not use .
REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 REforever101
Member since 2005 • 11223 Posts
yea, i hadnt turned my wii on for a LONG time too. but that ended when re:uc came out
PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts

good job rushing out and buying a system you would not use .deadmeat59

I don't play my Wii that much either. I got Mario Galaxy day one and beat it in a few days. I haven't touched my Wii since.

stupidxaznxboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 stupidxaznxboi

well ive already got 15 games for my Wii, Wii Zapper, 4 VC games, loving it a lot -- compared to the 360 where i only like 2 games that are out for it/coming out.

The Wii actually has a lot of good games, you just have to try them out and not be afraid to do so...

Haziqonfire

Dang!! Nice, now that sounds like something that would be really fun to do with the Wii.. I kind of want to go out to the store now.. lol.

@Deadmeat: Yeah, lol. I woke up at 4 in the morning for like.. 5 different nights + Black friday (Last year) to get this.

chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts

I didn't have time right now to play on mine. I'll have a month off of works. My Wii will be back. I'll get Super Mario Galaxy and Zack & Wiki very soon. I also have 19 VC games + my 25 GameCube games. So I don't complain. 2008 will be interesting.

As for the 360, only Eternal Sonata interested me. Halo, Gears of War, COD, the orange box ... are all not interesting since I'm sick of shooters.I'm also sick of sports and sandbox games. The 360 is lacking of variety.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 haziqonfire
[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]

stupidxaznxboi

Dang!! Nice, now that sounds like something that would be really fun to do with the Wii.. I kind of want to go out to the store now.. lol.

@Deadmeat: Yeah, lol. I woke up at 4 in the morning for like.. 5 different nights + Black friday (Last year) to get this.

im not saying i BUY every game im interested in, i pick and choose what has been highly acclaimed or i rent them first.
stupidxaznxboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 stupidxaznxboi

I didn't have time right now to play on mine. I'll have a month off of works. My Wii will be back. I'll get Super Mario Galaxy and Zack & Wiki very soon. I also have 19 VC games + my 25 GameCube games. So I don't complain. 2008 will be interesting.

As for the 360, only Eternal Sonata interested me. Halo, Gears of War, COD, the orange box ... are all not interesting since I'm sick of shooters.I'm also sick of sports and sandbox games. The 360 is lacking of variety.

chris3116

What does VC stand for? And yeah, 2008 will definitely be interesting with SSBB!

stupidxaznxboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 stupidxaznxboi
[QUOTE="stupidxaznxboi"][QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]

Haziqonfire

im not saying i BUY every game im interested in, i pick and choose what has been highly acclaimed or i rent them first.

Yeah, I agree with that, which is kind of why I have gamefly. What games are on your top favorites, just to give me some ideas?

Melchezdek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Melchezdek
Member since 2005 • 306 Posts
Well since I am in college crammed with books and studies, never really have time to even touch my wii. I only have DBZT2, Zelda, and Marvel Alliance and completed all three of them and I have 3 VC games and completed those and when I do get free time my girlfriend wants me to spend it with her so the semester is at an end and my holiday break is for a month and a half so I will have a chance to catch up on games but my girlfriend most definitely have Brawl on reserved and fully paid off for me and man do I love her for that lol!!!
dukenukem2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 dukenukem2
Member since 2006 • 277 Posts
lol thats just like me
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 haziqonfire
[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"][QUOTE="stupidxaznxboi"][QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]

stupidxaznxboi

Yeah, I agree with that, which is kind of why I have gamefly. What games are on your top favorites, just to give me some ideas?

Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Mario strikers: Charged
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil 4
Zack and Wiki
Guitar hero 3 legends of rock

tobenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 tobenator
Member since 2005 • 3777 Posts

At TC:

VC stands for Virtual Console. It's where you can download old school games from older systems. You should check it out. Oh, just remember it costs money, but the pricing isn't bad at all.

Xrambler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Xrambler
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

What does VC stand for? And yeah, 2008 will definitely be interesting with SSBB!

chris3116

It stands for Virtual console, but I agree SSBM will be awesome. However for the person who said that there hasn't been anything good out, I agree some what. Yet, maybe you should try Metroid Prime 3 or Super Paper Mario or a lot of those virtual console games.

soccerslim79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 soccerslim79
Member since 2005 • 252 Posts

that happend to me for a few months

but i started playing Strikers with friends alot

and then i got Galaxy and have been playing my wii alot lately

TLH88