Fighting pad for WiiU

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gregbmil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gregbmil
Member since 2004 • 2703 Posts

I just got one. It feels like a generic piece of garbage compared to a real GameCube controller, what's up with that? I recently got a WiiU. I was out of town when I bought the "fighting pad". Just the feeling of the thing I knew it was garbage. Lol, plus they call it "wired"!? False advertising, you need to plug it into a Wii Remote, how the hell is that wired? Before I even actually used the thing I bought a Pro Controller. The Pro Controller is nice. I feel like Nintendo thinks we are idiots.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

That's a third party product (PDP is the company). Nintendo just endorses it. I generally don't trust third party controllers.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

@gregbmil: Yeah mate, as said, the controller is made by third party. And i have to disagree, the controller is not garbage, it may feel like cheap plastic, but it works great and the camera stick is i think better then the Gamecube one. Its the feel thats off, the Fightpad has a gloss finish, which makes it feel slick and not feel as good as the original, but its wayyyyy easier to clean and dont get scratched as easy. Also, Pro Controller has that same feel as it, its just weighted and not as light. The triggers are way better on the original i think, but D-Pad on Fightpad is better. Its best third party controller i have ever used.

Also it clearly states on the box you have to plug the controller up. Cant really call it wireless when it has a long cord attached to it.