ESRB rates Zombies ate my Neighbors, Castlevania, TMNT, Gradius III for VC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nickscho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 0

#1 nickscho
Member since 2005 • 532 Posts
Zombies ate my Neighbors, Castlevania, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Gradius III have just been added to the VC list on Wikipedia, and have ESRB ratings. I can't wait for Zombies, I Loved that game.
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts
That's the best news I've heard all day. Thank god that we're going to see Zombies Ate My Neighbors on the VC.
kidrock17xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 kidrock17xp
Member since 2004 • 2966 Posts
which turtles game? the first one?
kidrock17xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 kidrock17xp
what's so good abotu zombies? I played a few levels once and didn't think much of it
nickscho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#5 nickscho
Member since 2005 • 532 Posts
The first TMNT game for NES.
kidrock17xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kidrock17xp
The first TMNT game for NES.nickscho
cool, maybe I can beat i this time around lol
WindsweptSpy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 WindsweptSpy
Member since 2005 • 236 Posts

what's so good abotu zombies? I played a few levels once and didn't think much of itkidrock17xp

well it seems like a LOT of other people liked it

considering that Game Informer Magazine rated it in the top 10 underrated games of all time

the question you're asking is just like asking why people ask Gauntlet... but instead of having a Barbarian you have a punked out guy or girl, and instead of ghosts and goblins, you have zombies, but not only zombies, mummies, clones, giant babies, chainsaw wielding maniacs, possessed football players and much more

and not only do you have those, you have some awkward weapons to waste them with entailing silverware, soda, a potion that turns you into a huge purple monster, a water gun, and much more

i mean.... the concept of saving people from zombies has been used in even Dead Rising, and look how good that game did... why did people like Dead Rising?...

i think it's pretty self explanatory myself...

vega528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 vega528
Member since 2005 • 242 Posts
zombies ate my neighbors was one of the best games ever.  The giant baby was a perfect
IamSliM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 IamSliM
Member since 2006 • 39 Posts
Zombies ate my neighbors, earthbound, super mario rpg, are the three games ive wanted most for my wii.  So I can only hope I can mark one off my list asap.  I still am going to find zombies on cartridge tho.  Just refuse to get it off ebay.  
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#10 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts

[QUOTE="kidrock17xp"]what's so good abotu zombies? I played a few levels once and didn't think much of itWindsweptSpy

well it seems like a LOT of other people liked it

considering that Game Informer Magazine rated it in the top 10 underrated games of all time

the question you're asking is just like asking why people ask Gauntlet... but instead of having a Barbarian you have a punked out guy or girl, and instead of ghosts and goblins, you have zombies, but not only zombies, mummies, clones, giant babies, chainsaw wielding maniacs, possessed football players and much more

and not only do you have those, you have some awkward weapons to waste them with entailing silverware, soda, a potion that turns you into a huge purple monster, a water gun, and much more

i mean.... the concept of saving people from zombies has been used in even Dead Rising, and look how good that game did... why did people like Dead Rising?...

i think it's pretty self explanatory myself...

What WindSwept said...

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
Member since 2006 • 6013 Posts
Wow, zombies was an awesome game!