Ds-i Downloadable games ( All )

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jin_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 jin_man
Member since 2007 • 42 Posts

I just got the Ds-i and I thought that it would be good to tell everyone what are the games that you can download. I will update the list everyone couple weeks or so.

Free Games - Nintendo DSi Browser ( This game isn't really a game but it is the internet. It is not like the wii that you can watch youtube movies, But you can see the web. ) ( Everyone should get this just because its free and its good to use the internet inyour hands

200 points - Bird and Beans ( You play as a bird who uses his touge to get beans. Pretty simple but its fun for 2 bucks )

Master of Illusion Express: Deep Psyche ( Have not played yet )

Master of Illusion Express: Happy Face ( Have not played yet )

Master of Illusion Express: Shuffle Games ( Have not played yet )

Paper Airplace Chase ( You play as an airplane who goes down a tower. This game isfunwith 2 people )

500 points - Art Style: AQUIA ( Have not played yet )

Clubhouse Games Express: Card Classics( Have not played yet )

Dr,Mario Express(Its basically like the original game so if you liked the old one you may like this one )

Mixed Message ( Have not played yet )

Wario Ware: Snapped! ( I have not played this game but I have heard this game is really horrible? )

800 points+ - Brain Age Express: Math ( This game is alot of fun, even if you hate math games you might like this )

If you have more information post a comment or if you know one of the games that I said ( Have not played yet ) please post so I can update this page. If something is wrong like you don't like the game you may post so I can say this game was liked out of 2 out of 3 people like this game. Also thank you for Seeing this Forum Post. Also if you track me, I will do the same to you :) .

Ishboy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Ishboy12
Member since 2008 • 183 Posts

Here's the official listing on Nintendo's website

I own two of them, Mixed Messages and Warioware: Snapped!

Snapped is very similar to the other Warioware games, basically a small collection of short minigames. You'll only play it a few times though, after that its mostly a tech demo to show your friends. Setting up the DSi is tricky too, getting the appropriate lighting and distance sometimes takes longer than it does to actually play the game.

Mixed Messages I enjoy. The more people you have the better (and funnier) the game gets since its basically a "telephone" game. If you have a large group you can play with I'd recommend it highly, but if you don't its not worth it.

fail_baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 fail_baby
Member since 2009 • 898 Posts

The list of new DSi Ware is always posted every monday on the DS and Wii boardsand is automatically sent to any Club Nintendo Users. The full list of games is on Nintendo.com.

I own Brain Age Express: Math, Birds and Beans, Art Style: Aquia, and Dr. Mario Express. All of which are awesome.

awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

I have Wario Ware: Snapped, Brainage Express: Math, and Funny Face. They all are okay, but I wish I saved the points.

Does anyone recommend Paper Planes?