Does anyone know where you can preorder M+?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

Does anyone know where online you can preorder M+? I just want to preorder one by itself, I don't want to preorder wiisports resort.

AlexSays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 AlexSays
Member since 2008 • 6612 Posts
Why preorder? You think these things are going to fly off store shelves when nobody knows what the heck it is?
goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

Why preorder? You think these things are going to fly off store shelves when nobody knows what the heck it is?AlexSays

that's what people said about the wii, the DS, wiifit, and mario kart wii...

AlexSays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 AlexSays
that's what people said about the wii, the DS, wiifit, and mario kart wii...goblaa
Nobody knew what Mario Kart and the Wii were? Right. You go on and place your preorder.
WllDan7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 WllDan7
Member since 2004 • 2581 Posts

Do it amazon.com. Don't do it at gamestop. They charge $5 more for it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2b34c3a42a1
deactivated-5b2b34c3a42a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5b2b34c3a42a1
Member since 2009 • 2436 Posts

[QUOTE="goblaa"]that's what people said about the wii, the DS, wiifit, and mario kart wii...AlexSays
Nobody knew what Mario Kart and the Wii were? Right. You go on and place your preorder.

How can you compare an attactchment to the controller to the consoles themselves and Mario Kart?

AlexSays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 AlexSays

[QUOTE="AlexSays"][QUOTE="goblaa"]that's what people said about the wii, the DS, wiifit, and mario kart wii...ColdP1zza

How can you compare an attactchment to the controller to the consoles themselves and Mario Kart?

Why are you quoting me?

I didn't start the comparison, chief.

powderdonut218

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 powderdonut218
Member since 2004 • 1544 Posts

nothing ever flies off the shelf that fast... i never preorder unless theres some kind of pre order bonus.. brawl was supposed to be gone.. yet there was never a time from the launch to now that it hasnt been off the shelf.. Mario Kart, i walked in and got it the day after launch

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

Do it amazon.com. Don't do it at gamestop. They charge $5 more for it.

WllDan7
???? I pre-ordered from GS all the time (when games have bonus that I like, thus) I ahve never being charge extra 5.00... is this specific for this? which would be odd... BTW: the guy wants t pre-order and is asking us our opinion of where to do so... Not if he/she should do so. :? why is that NEVER you can see an answer/opinin here without turning into a big.. do this, do not do this... anyway.... I think is too early, you can find some place to pre-order online (if you google it) but are sites that I do not know (nor ttrust) SO I would check again by the end of april - early may.... I think that by then you should find the main places... e.g. Gamestop, amazon... and such taking preorder... Enjoy and good luck :)
Avatar image for deactivated-5b2b34c3a42a1
deactivated-5b2b34c3a42a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5b2b34c3a42a1
Member since 2009 • 2436 Posts

[QUOTE="ColdP1zza"]

[QUOTE="AlexSays"] Nobody knew what Mario Kart and the Wii were? Right. You go on and place your preorder.AlexSays

Why are you quoting me?

I didn't start the comparison, chief.

Yeah I wasn't directing that at you, just accidently quoted the wrong person and didn't notice.