Does anybody have the Wii Charge Station?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Get_Shorty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Get_Shorty
Member since 2002 • 2834 Posts

Does anyone have the Nintendo Wii Charge Station by Nyko?  Where would I be able to get two more of those rechargeable batteries?  The station only comes with two but I have four controllers.  I dont want to have to buy another Charge Station when one will do the job.... all I need is to find two more of these rechargable batteries.

What did you guys do who has the station?

YoBrandino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2 YoBrandino
Member since 2003 • 1546 Posts
I have one charge station and 4 controllers. Two controllers have the battery back, and the other two are still currently using rechargeable batteries. I was waiting a bit to see about getting two more battery packs, but if it doesn't happen soon I may just get another chargestation.
dragonball3900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 dragonball3900
Member since 2005 • 8511 Posts
Im not sure if they work with the charge station or not but Radio Shack has rechargable batteries.
Get_Shorty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Get_Shorty
I have one charge station and 4 controllers. Two controllers have the battery back, and the other two are still currently using rechargeable batteries. I was waiting a bit to see about getting two more battery packs, but if it doesn't happen soon I may just get another chargestation.YoBrandino
But that's a rip off. That's how they make their money, making you buy two of something you only need one of. If this is the way they are going to treat their customers I"m going to take mine back and use regular rechargable batteries.
lilarchie232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 lilarchie232
Member since 2007 • 223 Posts

i cant find them anywhere!!!

anybody no where they have them in stock 

jbrittain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 jbrittain
Member since 2002 • 2151 Posts
Yeah, no one in my town even has the charge station in stock yet. Everyone says they're coming in this week.
footballstar07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 footballstar07
Member since 2007 • 698 Posts
I would actually prefer rechargable batteries, aint stations like 20 or 30 bucks each
Get_Shorty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Get_Shorty
That's why I only want to buy one.
SunJian18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 SunJian18
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts

[QUOTE="YoBrandino"]I have one charge station and 4 controllers. Two controllers have the battery back, and the other two are still currently using rechargeable batteries. I was waiting a bit to see about getting two more battery packs, but if it doesn't happen soon I may just get another chargestation.Get_Shorty
But that's a rip off. That's how they make their money, making you buy two of something you only need one of. If this is the way they are going to treat their customers I"m going to take mine back and use regular rechargable batteries.

You know what I would do?

I would steal two more batteries out of a recharge station at a store.  Then not only did Nyko basically have their product destroyed (they can't sell a ripped open package with missing batteries), so did the store that is supporting them, and you get free batteries.  Plus it's a slap in Nyko's face.

WllDan7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 WllDan7
Member since 2004 • 2581 Posts

Just wait until they just sell the rechargable batteries with out the chargers because if you want to use four controllers you have to buy two.

richie894

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 richie894
Member since 2007 • 53 Posts
amazon.com now has some stock. $29.99 with free shipping.