Do You Think Nintendo Is Trying Their Hardest With The Wii?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HipYoungster42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 HipYoungster42
Member since 2009 • 1892 Posts
Now, during this generation, some Wii owners have felt let down with Nintendo's actions during these past couple of years. With the coming of the very family-friendly Wii, many people who had never played games before started playing games, buying games that were far from spectacular. With the Wii and this new demographic of players, Nintendo started focusing more on the casual crowd, and titles like Wii Sports and Wii Music were born. Even with some of Nintendo's more hardcore titles, like Super Mario Galaxy, Miyamato and others were heard talking about making the game more "accessible" and things similar to that. With all this coming together, some gamers felt like Nintendo abandoned them, and turned to other systems and companies, like the XBOX360 and Sony. With this in mind, do you feel like Nintendo has failed their duty they have toward the more hardcore gamers, or do you feel like Nintendo has satisfied your gaming tastes for the moment? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My Opinion: I think Nintendo has done a spectacular job of satisfying gamers and families alike. They have games for everyone, and out of the three companies involved in the System Wars, I think Nintendo is doing the best job in providing for as many demographics as possible. Even though I feel like some franchises are missing at the moment, like F-Zero and Earthbound, I'm pretty impressed by what Nintendo has done so far in order to please their consumers.
awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

Yeah. I can't think of anything else that I would want.

Except more games to use the Wii Motion Plus.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

Yeah Nintendo are trying their hardest with the Wii they released alot of great games more then they did and at a faster pace then they did last gen with the GCN and they still have more on the way.

SaintJimmmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SaintJimmmy
Member since 2007 • 2815 Posts

i think for the most part they have i can spend hours away on my Wii though i honestly couldn't imagine it being my only system

intro94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 intro94
Member since 2006 • 2623 Posts
they are pumping more core games at a faster rate than they did for the cube, so i dont know what are you talking about.People who fail to realize this simple truth are idiots. Oh yes, i forgot , maybe is because wii also manages to pump out a high rate of casual games.So i will show it simply to you: WII: Lots of core games PLUS casual games. GCN: Just some core games, almost none casual. Wii wins.
Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

I know nintendo can do better.

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
They could always try harder.
Jackal1721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Jackal1721
Member since 2009 • 107 Posts

I think that ninty has done a good job so far. Especially next year Which I think is going to be the best year in Nintendo history for hardcore gamers I mean think about it.....

-Sin and Punishment 2

-Mario Galaxy 2

-Metroid Other M

-Zelda Wii (For all we know it might come out in the Holiday season)

-Also Pikimin 3

-For all we know also new Kid Icarus game is in the works (Miyamoto almost...just almost confirmed it by saying just wait when asked about KI game)

Not only that they are also publishing 4 new games Which is great news for me! So I think Nintendo was just catering to the casual first and next year proved to me that Nintendo still cares about Hardcore gamers

Crazyguy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Crazyguy105
Member since 2009 • 9513 Posts

The thing with the Wii is to be patient.

Like in '08. I can bet you a lot of people sold their Wii's and now they're regretting it.

Heck, They ARE regretting it.

Burning-Sludge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Burning-Sludge
Member since 2008 • 4068 Posts

No, No, Nintendo always has a trick up there sleve just in case they have trouble, but they have no trouble with me because there are a whole bunch of 20$ barely used games I can bottom feed.

-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -Oath
Member since 2008 • 8014 Posts

Probably not, but its not like they need to.

snowman6251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 snowman6251
Member since 2006 • 5321 Posts
Nope. Sure they've given us several great first party games since launch but friend codes, their whole casual fetish, their poor online servers, things like "NSMB Wii can't handle online", etc really take away from that. They've made good games but many of them should have been better but were hindered by crap like that
HipYoungster42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 HipYoungster42
Nope. Sure they've given us several great first party games since launch but friend codes, their whole casual fetish, their poor online servers, things like "NSMB Wii can't handle online", etc really take away from that. They've made good games but many of them should have been better but were hindered by crap like thatsnowman6251
I personally think Nintendo is doing a great job, but the only thing I think they could do better is the online. Things like what you pointed out, snowman, like NSMB Wii. not being able to handle online, are things that I just don't get. If they were also able to just simply make their online interface more smooth and remove the unnecessary friend codes, I think I would be completely satisfied.
mr_poodles123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mr_poodles123
Member since 2009 • 1661 Posts

Meh. I have had it with the wii. The motion controls get really old, and I am more of the RPG/ Shooter/ racing gamer. And unfortunatly, those three genres are almost non existant for the wii besides a few exceptions. A starfox wii would have saved my wii from craigslist, but I'm out. I am selling my wii in a couple of days.

shoryuken_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 shoryuken_
Member since 2009 • 3420 Posts

They are trying their hardest with casuals.

mr_poodles123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mr_poodles123
Member since 2009 • 1661 Posts

shoryuken_

Epic win.

SirSpudly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SirSpudly
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts

[QUOTE="shoryuken_"]

mr_poodles123

Epic win.

If they won so much, where is over half of the Wii games Nintendo released in Japan?

Still in Japan, thats where.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30688 Posts
You people are not very bright, because they say Nintendo has focused more on "the casual audience" well takes a quick inventory Wii Fit, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Play, Wii Music, hell I'll even toss in Animal Crossing, and Endless Ocean for the hell of it. Then there is Mario Galaxy, Mario Galaxy 2, Twilight Princess, Zelda Wii, Metroid Prime 3, Metroid: Other M, Mario Kart, Brawl you can toss in Excite series, Smooth Moves, Sin and Punishment and so on. So if you really want to buy into this whole hardcore vs casual nonsense take inventory and you will see that Nintendo is producing QUALITY titles at a rate we haven't seen in a decade. So I will say it once again, people are not very bright. And to the question is Nintendo putting in a effort? Nintendo has always been the best reason to own a Nintendo console, the same cant be said about any other platform maker outside of the Sega with the Genesis. The Wii is no different, Nintendo always gives it thier all on support that the reason they are the only console that can legitamately survive on 1st party support only.
Burning-Sludge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Burning-Sludge
Member since 2008 • 4068 Posts

Meh. I have had it with the wii. The motion controls get really old, and I am more of the RPG/ Shooter/ racing gamer. And unfortunatly, those three genres are almost non existant for the wii besides a few exceptions. A starfox wii would have saved my wii from craigslist, but I'm out. I am selling my wii in a couple of days.

mr_poodles123

If you wait two years there would be more games then you can deal with Just like the Nindendo DS and PS2. Did you get little King's Story yet it is acritically acclaimed RTS/RPG. If you don't like it you could always sell it on the internet.

dragonball3900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 dragonball3900
Member since 2005 • 8511 Posts

You people are not very bright, because they say Nintendo has focused more on "the casual audience" well takes a quick inventory Wii Fit, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Play, Wii Music, hell I'll even toss in Animal Crossing, and Endless Ocean for the hell of it. Then there is Mario Galaxy, Mario Galaxy 2, Twilight Princess, Zelda Wii, Metroid Prime 3, Metroid: Other M, Mario Kart, Brawl you can toss in Excite series, Smooth Moves, Sin and Punishment and so on. So if you really want to buy into this whole hardcore vs casual nonsense take inventory and you will see that Nintendo is producing QUALITY titles at a rate we haven't seen in a decade. So I will say it once again, people are not very bright. And to the question is Nintendo putting in a effort? Nintendo has always been the best reason to own a Nintendo console, the same cant be said about any other platform maker outside of the Sega with the Genesis. The Wii is no different, Nintendo always gives it thier all on support that the reason they are the only console that can legitamately survive on 1st party support only.Sepewrath

The best thing about those "casual" games is that they are some of the best "casual" games ever (aside from Wii Play and Music), Nintendo not only produces extreme quality with their "hardcore"Wii games, but they are producing extreme quality with their "casual"Wii games as well.

Going by Gamespot, This Year For Nintendo:
Excitebots- 8.0
Punch-Out!!- 8.5
Wii Sports Resort- 8.0

Quality across the board, and it only continues.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30688 Posts
Thats what I was saying, all thier games are of quality and this hardcore/casual divide does not exist so of course thier doing a great job. It amazes me that people whine and moan about a divide that they created in thier own mind and even if there was distinct division, there's a simple solution *imagine me speaking in an antagonistic, sarcastic tone* don't buy the casual games, genuis right? Imagine a simple world where people who only wanted Nintendo to produce titls like Mario, Zelda and Metroid bought only those titles and ignored the others, then everyone would be happy. Unfortunately, like Sega who cant figure out the trick to a good Sonic game is to make him run fast and thats all, people cant seem to grasp the even simpler concept of get the games you want and dont worry about the rest.
Keenzach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Keenzach
Member since 2006 • 1210 Posts

in terms of games they are doing great. They are deffinatley not trying their hardest though because their could always be more games the wii could have more channels and overall do more than it does.

shoryuken_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 shoryuken_
Member since 2009 • 3420 Posts

The first party games IMO have left a lot to be desired (Brawl, TP, you could even say SMG). After finishing a game, the worst thing to feel is, "Oh, I wish they put this in or they could've done this part so much better." Hopefully, the first party games in 2010 will change my opinion.

Another complaint I have is the fact that Nintendo has given us online, but a half-assed version of it. They still refuse to get better servers and to get rid of the mess that is friend codes. I know they're trying to protect us and everything, but that's why there are parental controls in the first place. Friend codes and a lack of support for WiiSpeak or any other modes of communication pretty much destroy the point of having online.

HipYoungster42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 HipYoungster42

in terms of games they are doing great. They are deffinatley not trying their hardest though because their could always be more games the wii could have more channels and overall do more than it does.

Keenzach
Yah, actually, where are the new channels for NA? I know Japan is getting new channels, but what about us? I think they should bring some of those Japan-exclusive channels and bring them over to us.
umcommon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#25 umcommon
Member since 2007 • 2503 Posts
Honestly I would just like to see Nintendo publish at least one great online shooter so third parties have no excuse to not even try. Xbox has Halo and Gears of War, while PS3 has Killzone and Resistance.... Wii has nothing. FPS is one of the most popular genres for console gaming, I'm shocked at Nintendo's lack of effort in that area.
Luigifan14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Luigifan14
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Yes; Nintendo has done as much as possible to ensure that the Wii would succeed. In the face of analysts predicting doom and gloom, Nintendo had overcome through its genius business strategy of appealing a wider base. To add on, Nintendo has no obligations to the "hardcore." The "hardcore" didn't support the gamecube and left long ago. Their appeals are geared toward their core gamers; the ones who stick with them through and through and are willing to adapt to new and interesting ideas.
Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12141 Posts

I hope so, but they are bound to make mistakes.

Avatar image for danger_ranger95
danger_ranger95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28 danger_ranger95
Member since 2006 • 5584 Posts

of course they're trying! They want to make money don't they?

This generation (Nintendo wise) reminds me a lot of the NES era. Nintendo is trying new things all the time. They basically created a new market in an existing market (they just happened to be the first, and luckiest to do so, at the right time), and now other companies are scrambling to catch up.

Another thing that reminds me of the NES era is their use of peripherals. Back then, they released the NES gamepad (revolutionary for the time), light-gun, floor game-pad, andpower glove. Theycreated Nintendo IP's such as "Golf, Tennis, Ice Hockey, Kung-Fu,etc." that were basic, but worked great. They didn't need a name behind them to do so either.

Now, they released the new controls, Zapper, Motion +,BalanceBoard, Wii Speak, and now the VitalitySensor. They created (no name) titles again as well. Wii Fit,WiiSports, Wii Play, Wii Music, Wii Sports Resort are all new versions of theold games I mentioned above... just newer. They all had/have the same purpose.

peterwantspie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 peterwantspie
Member since 2004 • 214 Posts

The only real omission on the Wii front is a great online FPS. Give me that and I'll never complain about the Wii again. Not that I really do at the moment.

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#30 GabuEx
Member since 2006 • 36552 Posts

Obviously Nintendo is trying their hardest, just like every company.

The question is whether or not one likes what they're trying to do, which is a less clear-cut answer, depending on the person. :P

runekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 runekey
Member since 2008 • 697 Posts

Were getting more classic nintendo franchise entries than ever, so yes. But we have the worst online gaming service of the three consoles, so no.

rubber-chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 rubber-chicken
Member since 2009 • 2081 Posts

Ofcourse not. Nintendo is a very rich company, they can afford to do so much more than they already are, (i.e. enhanced graphics and online play). They just don't feel the need to do so, because they already have so many customers. There's always room for improvement, and Nintendo can definitely do better than they already are.

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

How Has the Wii pumped out more and better veteran Games than the GC. My list shows the core and some casual games that have been released for GC and the Wii with gamespot scores for each

GamespotScores for the GC games

RogueSquadron 2 and 3 9.4, 7.8

Tony hawk 3 and 4 9.0, 9.2

Tales of Symphonia 8.8

Mario Sunshine 8.0

Smash Bros 8.9

Eternal Darkness 9.4

Mario Kart 7.9

Star Fox Adventures 8.3

F-zero GX 8.6

Wave Race Blue Storm 8.5

Pikmin 1 and 2 8.9, 9.2

Zelda 9.3, Four Swords, 8.1

Metroid Prime 1 and 2 9.7, 9.1

Mario Golf 8.3

Mario Party 4,5,6 7.2, 6.9, 6.9

Soul Calibur 2 8.5

Paper Mario 2 9.2

Kirby's Air Ride 5.1

Prince of Persia Sands of time 9.0

Prince of Persia Warrior Within 8.6

Beyond Good and Evil 8.3

Resident Evil 0 8.0

Wario World 6.8

Viewtiful Joe 1 and 2, 9.2, 8.6

Monkey Ball 1 and 2 8.8, 9.0

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance and Deception 8.1, 8.3

Mega Man X command Mission, 7.2

Mega Man Battle Network 6.9

Animal Crossing 8.1

Baten Kaitos 8.5

Gamespot scores for Wii games

Red Steel 5.5

Monkey Ball 8.5

Tony Hawk Downhill Jam 6.9

Trauma Second Opinion 8.0

Call of Duty 3 7.2

Paper Mario 8.8

Prince of Persia Rival Swords 7.1

Mortal Kombat 8.5

Alien Syndrome 5.0

Mario Party 8 6.5

Metroid Prime 3 8.5

Battalion Wars 2 7.5

Zelda Twilight Princess 8.9

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 8.0

Tony Hawk Proving Ground 5.0

Zack and Wiki 8.5

Fire Emblem 6.0

Mario Galaxy 9.5

Smash Bros Brawl 9.5

Mario Kart Wii 8.5

Call of Duty WAW 8.5

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles 7.0

Manhunt 2 7.0

Sonic and the Secret Rings 7.6

Nights Journey of Dreams 7.5

Excite Truck 6.8

Excitebots 8.0

Animal Crossing 7.5

Warioware Smooth Moves 9.0

No More Heroes 9.0

The Conduit 6.5

Mario Strikers 7.5

Mario Sluggers 6.5

Wario Land Shake it 7.5

De Blob 8.0

Mad World 7.5

House of the Dead Overkill 8.0

Little Kings Story 8.5

Wii Music 6.5

Tales of Symphonie 6.5

Punch Out 8.5

Yeah I didn't put every game but as you can see Most of the scores for Wii are in the 7's to low 8's The only games that scored better for sequels are Mario Kart, Mario Galaxy, Smash Bros Brawl

GC games scored better according to gamespot and more of Nintedo's hit Franchises came out earlier than in it's time fram than the Wii. The only huge flop was Kirby.

Nintendo has yet to grace the Wii with some of their other well known veteran titles. I missed games on both sides I know but look at the games and scores. The Wii has significantly lower scores than the GC and the lower scores or the GC games aren't by much. I didn't include Wiiware since that would have been an unfair comparison.

Madmangamer364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#34 Madmangamer364
Member since 2006 • 3716 Posts

A lot of interesting comments regarding this topic, but I think GabuEx's point sums this all up the best. Nintendo wouldn't be where it is right now if it wasn't put tremendous effort into the Wii, and considering that the fact that the company has had to balance so much between the newcomers and the veteran gamers, it only suggests that the company has been trying to make a harder push than ever before. What this topic has quickly become is whether or not people are liking what Nintendo is doing moreso than how much effort is being put into the system and its products. To that end, only with the first half of this year have I seen anything to be disappointed with, and even that isn't completely Nintendo's fault.

Anyways, what I'm seeing with Nintendo and the Wii is a high number of quality titles and, as danger_ranger95 said, an NES-like enthusiasm that's trying to cater to people of all ages and demographics. Can't really ask for too much more than that.

Darkmagcite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Darkmagcite
Member since 2008 • 460 Posts

I know that Nintendo is trying more with the Wii than they did with the GCN ... though I think they are moving rather slowly and unveiling things at a slower and more hesitant pace than what could be done. I think they are somewhat still reluctant to add certain features to some games, such as better online play in Brawl, and I really think they could do a little more if they wanted ... Isn't Nintendo the only company that's making a profit off of every Wii console sold? Oh well, I love them. :)

Though with the Virtual Console, that still to me remains one of the most invaluable features of the Wii and I'm so glad that Nintendo was able to do that with the system. I think they are doing just fine with how they are pacing themselves ... You never know what else they have up there sleeves. They probably have a lot more games in development than we're aware of, and they'll surely surise us with information soon. They've done it all the time.

Shoooryuken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Shoooryuken
Member since 2009 • 969 Posts
SMG was awesome, Brawl was good, Mario Kart was ok, No More Heroes was mediocre and then.. I did not buy any Wii Games anymore. Where are the games? :( I know that SMG2, Metroid and Zelda are on its way.. but seriously: I don't think SMG2 and Zelda will have much of an impact since they will be just like there Prequels (I'm afraid they will..) Other M seems like the only one I'm looking forward to. Wii seems like pure Casual to me. Even Galaxy isn't that "hardcore" and Brawl is definately not a "hardcore" title.
GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#37 GabuEx
Member since 2006 • 36552 Posts

Where are the games? :(Shoooryuken

At stores that sell games.

Where else would they be? :P

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

I just don't want to be in year 5 and still not have half the franchises that came out on almost every previous Nintendo. They don't announce anything early and it just doesn't seem like they really give a crap about the veteran gamer. I mean yes we have had games like No More Heroes, Metroid, Mario, Zelda somewhat and a few others. When you Look at the other systems and then look at Wii, you can't help but wonder. Whether you like the games on the other system or not, you can't deny that the others had a better year in 08 than Nintendo

Sony came out with Little Big Planet, Motorstorm 2, Resistance 2, Disgaea 3, Valkyria Chronicles, Socom, Dead Space, Prince of Persia, Fallout 3 Metal Gear Solid 4

MS came out with Tales of Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery, Fable 2, Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Last Remnant, Fallout 3, Dead Space, Prince of Persia Fallout 2.Ninja Gaiden 2

Wii came out with Smash Bros, Wii Fit, Mario Kart, De Blob, Animal Crossing, Wii Music, and Wario Land.

The others systems had and are having Killzone 2, Star Ocean, Infamous, Blazeblue, Street Fighter 4 Forza 3, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted 2, Demon Souls, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Assassins Creed 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Afrika, Tekken 6

Wii has got The Conduit, Excitebots, Punchout, Mario Bros, Red Steel 2, Deadly Creatures, Little Kings Story, and Wii Sports Resort.

2010 for other systems looks like Heavy Rain, White Knight Chronicles, (presumably Resistance 3 or something from insomniac) God of War 3, Modnation Racers, The Last Guardian, Wardevil Enigma, Twisted Metal, Crackdown 2, Splinter Cell Conviction, Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, Final Fantasy 13, Vandal Hearts, Final Fantasy 14. Gran Turismo 5 MAG

Wii has got Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid other M, Sin and Punishment 2, Skycrawlers, Tales of Graces, Dragon Quest X, Monster Hunter 3, Final Fantasy.

2010 looks almost great, it would be better if they had F-zero and Starfox or some other 2 long time franchises that have yet to come to Wii.

PS3/360 still get the better end of the deal somewhat. The Spin off FF's haven't been that good. The Mario Galaxy 2 thing seems cool but other than having Yoshi and being harder it is more of the same stuff we saw 3 years before. Metroid Other M is more of a throwback to how Metroid started a 3rd person adventure game. Sin and Punishment 2 is a light gun type game.

I am not asking for a competition but I just want games on Wii that are of equal interest and quality of the other 2 systems. Right now the Wii has kind of been lacking in the Fall department. Dragon Quest X probably won't come out in 2010 in english speaking territories. Nintendo needs more top titles and some of their other first party games would do the trick. With the rumored Dark Cloud 3 and Persona 5 on other systems as well, Nintendo should do something.

tri4ce5dude5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 tri4ce5dude5
Member since 2009 • 32 Posts
No!!!!! Have you compared graphics to other systems? They only tried to make kid games and exercise which dont need good graphicsbut then they got games like madworld and cod but want a game with near HD Look at games like metroid and other nintendo legends
osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17844 Posts
yup. there only one comapny and they have been carrying the wii mostly by themselves. there the ones that have made the system sellers, there the ones advertising the hell out of it and theres the ones making the most good games on the system. there are great 3rd party games of course (most recently little kings story and tiger woods 10) but compared to other platforms, there just not putting thier best foot forward on the wii. yes there raking in money at the mo..but that doesent mean there going to start churning out top quality on a weekly or monthly basis. top quality games, no matter the platform, size of team or budget, take years to make. there just one company. take away all high quality 3rd party games on the other platforms and all of a sudden you would notice big dry periods of quality also....and alot less to make those platforms tempting.
maxgil2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 maxgil2
Member since 2004 • 785 Posts

Obviously Nintendo is trying their hardest, just like every company.

The question is whether or not one likes what they're trying to do, which is a less clear-cut answer, depending on the person. :P

GabuEx

Yup until I see StarFox back inside the cockpit ..to me, they're not trying hard enough..hehehe :P