Digimon dusk or dawn?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

supersmashseal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 supersmashseal
Member since 2007 • 161 Posts

which is better

TheMastahLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TheMastahLink
Member since 2006 • 270 Posts
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl is better.
bobtheflounder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 bobtheflounder
Member since 2003 • 1126 Posts

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl is better.TheMastahLink

Very true.

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#4 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

"Pokemon is better" is not the answer he was looking for. If it was a "should I get Pokemon P/D or Digimon dusk/dawn?" thread, then go right ahead and say it. But when asking a question like the TC did, don't be a child and say what you like is better because its all opinion anyways.

To the TC, check out this link. They have a review up for both of the games, and the differences are the starting Digimon and a bit of stuff in the beginning. But if you haven't played Digimon World DS, you should maybe start with that one. From what I hear, its a little better due to the story-telling and it does have a higher review on IGN due to it being a fresh experience. That's not to say Dusk/Dawn won't be fresh, but yeah... I hope you understand what I'm saying. :P

I personally, think the starting Digimon in Dawn look better, but that's just cause I like the starting types better. But don't go with my opinion, I definitely recommend you read those IGN reviews instead and decide for yourself.

dizzy247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dizzy247
Member since 2007 • 177 Posts
battle me
Cristlelinia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Cristlelinia
Member since 2008 • 47 Posts
I actually started playing digimon when i saw dusk and dawn because it was the first time i saw a digimon game in a store. it wasn't a bad experience but i found out later that there was a digimon world ds before this one. i don't think it's bad to start out with this game.