Dec. 20th & 21st : Gamestop GUARANTEES You A Wii ...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KenSPT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 KenSPT
Member since 2007 • 319 Posts

There are so many people out there who can't find Wii's, well apparantely on the Nintendo conference call today Reggie announced that on December 20th and 21st anyone who wants a Wii can purchase it at Gametop and is GUARANTEED delivery on it by the end of January.

Awesome idea, should shut alot of people up, the full article can be read here ...

http://kotaku.com/gaming/breaking/nintendo-announces-gamestop-wii-raincheck-program-334035.php

- Ken

kingqaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 kingqaz
Member since 2005 • 1419 Posts

That's a great idea, but they should have done it two months earlier and promised it by Christmas.

reinchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 reinchester
Member since 2004 • 363 Posts

That's a great idea, but they should have done it two months earlier and promised it by Christmas.

kingqaz

Agreed and saying "buy it now receive it in up to 1 month" is as lame as the fabled Star Wars gift box.

KenSPT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KenSPT
[QUOTE="kingqaz"]

reinchester

Agreed and saying "buy it now receive it in up to 1 month" is as lame as the fabled Star Wars gift box.

Sorry, but you're ridiculous.

For a year people have been complaining they can't find Wii's, now Nintendo comes up with a way to guarantee you have one, and you find a reason to complain because you may have to wait a few weeks.

Would you rather wait a few weeks knowing it was guaranteed, or shop around not knowing if you'd find one?

People complain Nintendo isn't doing anything to ensure people who want Wii's get them, and now that they came up with a pretty decent idea to get Wiis in peoples hands, people complain.

Nintendo can't win because people like you just can't be satisfied ...

- Ken

skittle8788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 skittle8788
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I think i have to be the only person that wanted and wii and went to store and it was just there... i got it back in oct. i had like no trouble at all finding it....it is good that they are finally doing something i know plenty of people that want one and cant find it.... somone told me they pulled the ads for the wii in england cuz itis in such a highdemand and they could not fill the orders.

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
Hmm, that's a great idea.
Sants412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 Sants412
Member since 2007 • 5599 Posts
I guess that's straight.
KenSPT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 KenSPT

It amazes me that it's not generating more discussion.

Almost everyday this site is cluttered with people talking about how they can't find a Wii, and now when the ability to get one is afoot, people are silent ... LOL ...

- Ken

blink720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 blink720
Member since 2007 • 240 Posts
What about us in Canada?