Could anyone identified some of these games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

I think the game with the brown between pokemon trozei and super mario 64 is Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass, but the picture is too small. I hope asking this question is ok though.

http://ikman.lk/en/ad/nintendo-ds-games-for-sale-colombo-1

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts

@TheShadowLord07: didn't see anything...were you sure the site you provided has details? Because all I see is a Sri Lankan blank space

TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TheShadowLord07

@Smashbrossive50 said:

@TheShadowLord07: didn't see anything...were you sure the site you provided has details? Because all I see is a Sri Lankan blank space

works fine with me. I'll print out a screen. Here:

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

It's really hard to tell. If it was Zelda, the logo would have a distinct red section which says "Zelda", and there doesn't seem to be any red at all.

My only guess is maybe a Professor Layton game (e.g Unwound Future or Last Specter) or maybe Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon. But I'm only about 10% confident in my answer lol. It's really hard to tell.

TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TheShadowLord07

@trugs26 said:

It's really hard to tell. If it was Zelda, the logo would have a distinct red section which says "Zelda", and there doesn't seem to be any red at all.

My only guess is maybe a Professor Layton game (e.g Unwound Future or Last Specter) or maybe Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon. But I'm only about 10% confident in my answer lol. It's really hard to tell.

There does seem to be red and some blue on it. The cover is upside down so the red should be on the the bottom and blue on the top

TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TheShadowLord07

@TheShadowLord07 said:
@trugs26 said:

There does seem to be red and some blue on it. The cover is upside down so the red should be on the the bottom and blue on the top

Never mind its' none of those games. crash of the titans lol. Thread can be closed now.

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts

@TheShadowLord07:

1. there's a PSP game,but the camera didn't get the picture wide enough.
  2. SMB3 3DS
  3. I have a feeling that this is a PMD: Explorers of Darkness
  4. and another must be Explorers of Sky
  5. Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix (cripes,that box is bigger than the rest)
  6. Rayman DS
  7. Pokemon SoulSilver
  8. Pokemon HeartGold
  9. crash of the titans...meh,if it were for me,I'd sold it away for a piece of candy
  10. Pokemon game I have yet to see,due to poor lighting and obstructive watermark
  11. Pokemon game I have yet to see,due to the same poor lighting and watermark
  12. don't know what this game is,because it's too blurry to me
  13. Super Mario 64 DS
  14. Pokemon Diamond
  15. Pokemon Pearl
  16. Mario vs. Donkey Kong: March of the Minis?
  17. Nintendogs
  18. Nintendogs
  19. Nintendogs
  20. Harry Potter game,but the episode title's too small to read
  21. New Super Mario Bros.
  22. skip

well,that's a lot for someone who lives in a poor community,shame this is nowhere near me,in which I only collect games that can amuse me.

game box spine reading in a distance can be spine ripping if you ask me,I expected that these games were shown like from the front or back cover