Controllers Wont connect as P2...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pablo620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Pablo620
Member since 2004 • 4980 Posts

My sister says her controllers wont connect in the 2nd controller slot but each one connects just fine when they are the first controller? I am more of a PS3 expert so I dont know if this is a common issue Wiis have or is this a strange, isolated incident. If it is common, any solutions/tips?

n00bkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 n00bkid
Member since 2006 • 4163 Posts

My sister says her controllers wont connect in the 2nd controller slot but each one connects just fine when they are the first controller? I am more of a PS3 expert so I dont know if this is a common issue Wiis have or is this a strange, isolated incident. If it is common, any solutions/tips?

Pablo620
I'm actually having the same problem, i think you just hit reconnect or something?
Knight-Owl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#3 Knight-Owl
Member since 2008 • 690 Posts

Do you mean the Game Cube Controllers? If so then is she just playing one player or mulitiplayer? If she's playing one player then the controller will only work in the first slot, if there's at least two players and two GC controllers then they should both work. Also are both controllers made by Nintendo? Because third party controllers won't work with some of the games.

If you mean the Wii controllers then try to re sync them.

AlmightyDerek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 AlmightyDerek
Member since 2002 • 4144 Posts

If you do mean the Wii and you have a game in that doesn't support 2 players the 2nd controller won't sync. Not sure if that helps but I tried.

jorler333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 jorler333
Member since 2009 • 891 Posts

Do you mean the Game Cube Controllers? If so then is she just playing one player or mulitiplayer? If she's playing one player then the controller will only work in the first slot, if there's at least two players and two GC controllers then they should both work. Also are both controllers made by Nintendo? Because third party controllers won't work with some of the games.

Knight-Owl

Ya before anything, try (re)syncing them up.

Firefly1jedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Firefly1jedi
Member since 2006 • 1364 Posts
[QUOTE="jorler333"]

[QUOTE="Knight-Owl"]

Ya before anything, try (re)syncing them up.

Pablo620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Pablo620
Member since 2004 • 4980 Posts
Thanks guys, it is first party Nintendo Wii controllers. She did tell me it finally connected so maybe she did have a game in that only supported one player. The issue was that the controllers wouldn't sync into slot two but each controller did connect when it was being synced as number 1. If any more problems arise I will post again.