Capcom is Working on Ace Attorney 5

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ZIVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 ZIVX
Member since 2008 • 2981 Posts

It's not even E3 yet but there have been so many awesome announcements for Nintendo, all I can say is yes yes yes!! Please localize this Capcom

SOURCE

Avatar image for TheBlackKnight3
TheBlackKnight3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 TheBlackKnight3
Member since 2008 • 1586 Posts

Saw the Siliconera article this morning. Should'nt be on the 3DS board though, the platform it's going to be on hasn't been announced yet.

elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
to bad its unlikely nowdays that capcom would localize it
spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

Honestly don't care, I refuse to support the Ace Attorney series until Capcom/Level 5 get off there asses and release Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney outside of Japan.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#6 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
Yeah, it needs to come to the US. Phoenix Wright would be good. Maybe a choice between Phoenix Wright and Apollo Justice playthroughs.
Yoweeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#7 Yoweeh
Member since 2008 • 3025 Posts

I'm so happy the emblem shows Phoenix and not Apollo. Apollo was the worst and forever will be unless he decides to be someone else. Freaking Apollo, man.

Someone I talked to recently said it would be great to have a game where you play as Diego Armando. I'd really just be happy with playing anyone but Apollo, if I didn't make that clear.

pikaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 pikaby
Member since 2006 • 12720 Posts

Capcom being Capcom, I'm still cautiously optimistic. I'll only start to scream when I see gameplay and a localization.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#9 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
[QUOTE="Yoweeh"]

I'm so happy the emblem shows Phoenix and not Apollo. Apollo was the worst and forever will be unless he decides to be someone else. Freaking Apollo, man.

Someone I talked to recently said it would be great to have a game where you play as Diego Armando. I'd really just be happy with playing anyone but Apollo, if I didn't make that clear.

I did prefer Phoenix Wright. If they aren't going to stop using him, at least give the option to play as a completely different character.
Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#10 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
Would be amazing to play as mature Phoenix if they localize this. C'mon Capcom, make it happen!
Keving7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 Keving7
Member since 2005 • 1028 Posts

i would LOVE a phoenix wright game, but i like apollo too. Miles edgeworth isn't an option because he has 2 games already and they aren't part of the Ace Attorney direct series. a new character would be cool, but may be too much of a risk for them to take. I'll be happy with anything, but Phoenix is my favorite :)

Roxas658

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12 Roxas658
Member since 2012 • 111 Posts
I'm still waiting for Investigations 2 and The prof Layton crossover. I was excited to see a fifth game but now that I know it hasn't been confirmed to be localised I'm not that optimistic.
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

I'm probably the only one, but I'd love to see this arrive on the Wii-U, as a main focus or port.

layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 layton2012
Member since 2011 • 3489 Posts

I'm probably the only one, but I'd love to see this arrive on the Wii-U, as a main focus or port.

ChubbyGuy40
I love that Idea, and it would work with the wiipad. Make it happen capcom.
Keving7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Keving7
[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

layton2012

ooh think of the possibilities with the tablet! you could use it too "look" at evidence, maybe point it at the tv to look through their lies or something.
Yoweeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#16 Yoweeh
Member since 2008 • 3025 Posts

[QUOTE="layton2012"][QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

Keving7

ooh think of the possibilities with the tablet! you could use it too "look" at evidence, maybe point it at the tv to look through their lies or something.

No @ all of you.

Unless we can shout Objection! on the WiiU it should only be a port in the case that the WiiU flops.

Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts
Watch out guys, they announced 1-3 for iOS and I'd be very fearful of them releasing Ace Attorney only on iOS if it does well there
Keving7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Keving7
Watch out guys, they announced 1-3 for iOS and I'd be very fearful of them releasing Ace Attorney only on iOS if it does well therebonesawisready5
not happening. why would they put a brand new game on iOS. It would have to be MUCH more expensive than the other titles, which would probably kill sales. People keep saying this, but I just am really not that worried
ZIVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#19 ZIVX
Member since 2008 • 2981 Posts

Watch out guys, they announced 1-3 for iOS and I'd be very fearful of them releasing Ace Attorney only on iOS if it does well therebonesawisready5
I don't think this series will continue on iOS devices. It might sell a lot of copies but not enough to make a big enough profit after the money invested into development.

layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 layton2012
Member since 2011 • 3489 Posts

[QUOTE="Keving7"][QUOTE="layton2012"] I love that Idea, and it would work with the wiipad. Make it happen capcom.Yoweeh

No @ all of you.

Unless we can shout Objection! on the WiiU it should only be a port in the case that the WiiU flops.

The U-pad has a microphone so you could yell objection if you want and the wii-u probably won't flop it will probably just have sales relative to the GameCube era which would be alright in my book, but I don't see this game coming to the vita, with how it is doing in sale recently, so I am assuming this will be coming to 3ds.