Buy a Wii or not

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DavidRI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 DavidRI
Member since 2002 • 159 Posts
Wii owners, are you enjoying the system and is it worth buying? I'd really like to play the new Mario and the Rabbid Rabbits or whatever it's called.
nvs22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 nvs22
Member since 2006 • 1079 Posts
look where your asking. Biased much? It is very good and worth the money...thats all I have to say
DavidRI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DavidRI
Member since 2002 • 159 Posts
I've read all of the reviews. I just want some first hand users' opinions...
captainalpha1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 captainalpha1
Member since 2004 • 765 Posts
The wii is a great system. Between the great games, downloadable games, and channels such as weather, news, and the online, it's a great choice.
nvs22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 nvs22
Member since 2006 • 1079 Posts
The wii is a great system. Between the great games, downloadable games, and channels such as weather, news, and the online, it's a great choice.captainalpha1
very well put. By the way, we are getting all of the best games launched within about 2 months so if you buy now, your not likely to be dissapointed. Accept Animal Crossing. THe only amazing Nintendo game we are waiting for. I dont need the game now...just a pic..or a video? Comon!
blem16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 blem16
Member since 2006 • 526 Posts
[QUOTE="captainalpha1"]The wii is a great system. Between the great games, downloadable games, and channels such as weather, news, and the online, it's a great choice.nvs22
very well put. By the way, we are getting all of the best games launched within about 2 months so if you buy now, your not likely to be dissapointed. Accept Animal Crossing. THe only amazing Nintendo game we are waiting for. I dont need the game now...just a pic..or a video? Comon!

what games are comming out in the next two months?
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#7 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts

Yeah...pretty much everyone on the Wii forum is going to tell you to buy a Wii...

I sure think that you should:)

blem16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 blem16
Member since 2006 • 526 Posts
Wii owners, are you enjoying the system and is it worth buying? I'd really like to play the new Mario and the Rabbid Rabbits or whatever it's called.DavidRI

i think you should just wait for mario galaxy, there doesnt seem to be much on the wii right now cause its new and all. Shoould wait a while in my opinion. not really missing out on anything big.
wh001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 wh001
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Well considering 360 is at its all high and ps3 is garbage, i would recommend getting a Wii. This is my opinion though so dont yell at me if u think ps3 is great lol
Acemaster27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Acemaster27
Member since 2004 • 4482 Posts
Buy a Wii or notDavidRI
Buy a Wii
soulsdeparting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 soulsdeparting
Member since 2006 • 1537 Posts
well all three systems ar egreat, and i had the money to pay for all three, but ichose the wii, and im glad. its simply amazing, and everyday new games from third-parties are being announced, ti will be an amazing console in a year, so if you buy it now you can live throught the experience of the wiis rise (until all people aroud the world have one)
mmrsoxnation5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mmrsoxnation5
Member since 2005 • 796 Posts
i dont know what type of games you like but if i were you id hold out for a while until the really good games start coming out. theres only a few good ones out there and only one with a real story to it. ya mini games are fun with friends but id wait til the games with depth start coming out. thats what im doing. Prime 3, galaxy, mario kart, manhunt 2.
BonesNFG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BonesNFG
Member since 2007 • 356 Posts
I would definitly recommend getting a Wii expecially over the ps3.  The Wii is a blast and many game are coming out in the near future.  I made a mistake by buying a ps3, but you'll definitly be happy with a Wii