Bout to get a Wii what games should I get?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Aemyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Aemyx
Member since 2006 • 976 Posts
I was all about the Wii. Was about too get it on launch but changed my mind to getting tbe 360. I wasnt following it at all. So whats all the good games should I get it? And what are the good upcoming games. And when will they have online play?
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts
Zelda and Super Paper Mario are both really good games. Online play comes later this month for Europe, and later in the summer for the US.
FreakShow11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 FreakShow11
Member since 2007 • 183 Posts
Zelda and paper mario get for sure and maybe a few of your fav classic's from the VC.
ParkCarsHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4 ParkCarsHere
Member since 2004 • 3556 Posts

First online game in the U.S. is Pokemon Battle Revolution coming later this month I believe.

I'd say the top priority game is obviously Zelda. After that, it's a matter of preference. There aren't that many great games out now, but soon there will be tons. Personally, I like Trauma Center a lot, but never played it on the DS, and it is just a remake, so if you played it on the DS it may not be worth it. Other than that, Godfather: Blackhand Edition is another great game, again, if you've never played the Godfather games yet.

Virtual Console titles are great though. I'd recommend Zelda: Link to the Past, Super Mario 64, Super Mario World, and Beyond Oasis (if you like Zelda, but with more combat-focused). There are more depending on your genre preference of course.

Look up at the Game Recommendation sticky for a list of some good Wii games.

reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts

First online game in the U.S. is Pokemon Battle Revolution coming later this month I believe.

I'd say the top priority game is obviously Zelda. After that, it's a matter of preference. There aren't that many great games out now, but soon there will be tons. Personally, I like Trauma Center a lot, but never played it on the DS, and it is just a remake, so if you played it on the DS it may not be worth it. Other than that, Godfather: Blackhand Edition is another great game, again, if you've never played the Godfather games yet.

Virtual Console titles are great though. I'd recommend Zelda: Link to the Past, Super Mario 64, Super Mario World, and Beyond Oasis (if you like Zelda, but with more combat-focused). There are more depending on your genre preference of course.

Look up at the Game Recommendation sticky for a list of some good Wii games.

ParkCarsHere

I'm pretty sure Pokemon Battle Revolution does NOT come out this month.

stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 stevenk4k5
Member since 2005 • 5608 Posts

For Now:

Twilight Princess

WarioWare

Trauma Center

Godfather

Paper Mario 

Later: 

Scarface

Super Mario Galaxy

Metroid Prime 3

Smash Bros Brawl

Trasure Island

Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Manhunt 2

Avatar image for Hungry_Homer111
Hungry_Homer111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 Hungry_Homer111
Member since 2005 • 22479 Posts

Zelda, Super Paper Mario, Trauma Center.

There are other good games that you might want to check out, but It depends on your preferences in gaming, and you might want to rent them first.

Future games, obviously Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Metroid Prime 3.  There will also be some good games from 3rd party companies, but once again it depends on preferences, and you might want to rent the games first.  Personally, I'm interested in Resident Evil 4 (never played it before), RE: Umbrella Chronicles, Dewey's Adventure, Treasure Island Z, and more.

bigcalkenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#8 bigcalkenobi
Member since 2006 • 1297 Posts

At the moment, LOZ Twilight Princess, Super Ppaer MArio, and maybe the Godfather.  Then their are a ton of VC game to choose from. I liked

Super Mario Bros.

Starfox 64

Super Mario World

Legend of Zelda A Link to the past

Sonic the Hedgehog

Donkey Kong Country

AJC3317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers