Best place to buy the 3 Castlevania games for the NDS?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gamartto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Gamartto
Member since 2003 • 1987 Posts

I want to buy Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin & Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia for the NDS brand new... what's the best place to order from?

Thanks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I'm not sure if it's the cheapest place or not, but you can get all three at Amazon.com still, it seems. They all have some new listings.

I would recommend Dawn of Sorrow as a personal favorite, though the main game is a little on the short side. You can keep yourself busy forging weapons and collecting more souls if you have OCD like I did. There are also some new modes you can unlock after completing the game once. I really liked the story and characters in the Sorrow games.

Order of Ecclesia was the last DS game, I am not as familiar with it as the other two but a lot of people really liked that one. I notice it has the smallest number of current offers and is the most expensive of the three.

Portrait of Ruin was also pretty good, my second-favorite of the three. It seems to be the most overlooked of the three, but it was an interesting game because you would travel through the castle and go into paintings, which would take you to other areas like pyramids and whatnot. You also control two characters at once, and can switch between them and perform 'dual attacks'.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts

You could try glyde.com

It's an online marketplace that I've had good experience with. It has DoS for $13, PoR for $20.25, and OoE for $18.50 right now.

Amazon appears to be a few bucks cheaper and with the shipping deals, I'd go amazon too, but I thought I'd throw another option for you.

da_chub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 da_chub
Member since 2007 • 3140 Posts

ebay, Ive been doing the same thing and just expanding my 3ds colletion with cheap games off ebay.

Neonakaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 Neonakaa
Member since 2013 • 90 Posts

Amazon is a good bet. But if its too expensive for your tastes Gamestop (go die in a hole) probably has some of 'em used.