Are they ever going to release any new games??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Strap_happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Strap_happy
Member since 2005 • 682 Posts
PJ24 - Please use the Recommendation Sticky or System Wars :)
klidron02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 klidron02
Member since 2008 • 454 Posts
MadWorld and The Conduit. 'Nuff said.
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 bob_newman
Member since 2006 • 8133 Posts

"Are they ever going to release any new games??"

...what do you think?

God, a few months go by without "teh hardcorez" games and suddenly they've shut down production altogether?

Look, it's not our job to convince you to keep a Wii. If you want someone to do your research for you, it's not going to happen. That's your job.

That said, this is the best I'm going to do for you:

LINK

If what you want is "hardcore" games, selling your Wii now is the worst possible time of the Wii's lifespan to do so.

nintendoman562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nintendoman562
Member since 2007 • 5593 Posts
How about buying games that aren't from launch? Like MP3, SSBB, MKWii, etc.
ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ag1052
Member since 2006 • 5725 Posts

...what do you think?

God, a few months go by without "teh hardcorez" games and suddenly they've shut down production altogether?

Look, it's not our job to convince you to keep a Wii. If you want someone to do your research for you, it's not going to happen. That's your job.

LINK

If what you want is "hardcore" games, selling your Wii now is the worst possible time of the Wii's lifespan to do so.

bob_newman
Bob, when do you sleep? I see you post on here before I go to bed and I see you post on here well before I wake up...
corwinn01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 corwinn01
Member since 2004 • 842 Posts
A better question would be when are they going to make some actually decent games for the wii.
bigman_9221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bigman_9221
Member since 2008 • 763 Posts
A better question would be when are they going to make some actually decent games for the wii.corwinn01
A very good question indeed. ?_!
Wolblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Wolblade
Member since 2008 • 986 Posts

A better question would be when are they going to make some actually decent games for the wii.corwinn01

Try looking at 2009. There is an excellent line-up of great games for the Wii.

And, there are plenty of decent games for the Wii. You just have to actually look for them, they won't come to you.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
well, they already released those games... and keep releasing.
mankeyador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mankeyador
Member since 2007 • 156 Posts
With wii motion plus just around the corner it would be stupid to sell it now. I just hope all that money Nintendo is getting is going to the next zelda game or mario galaxy sequel.
huntervaneg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 huntervaneg
Member since 2007 • 519 Posts
This frustration is general in the Wii world, specially for those N loyal gamers (hardcore ones that have grown up with Nintendo systems)... So if you are waiting for great games then deposit your last hope on next year because on this one, the fate is given (no big hitters coming).... However, I could recomend you to check the current Wii library, there are many great games already released: SSBB, Mario Kart Wii, MP 3, No More Heroes, Okami, Zack and Wiki, Trauma Center, Monkey Ball BB, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Mario Strikers Charged, Call of Duty World at War, Tales of Symphonia 2, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (if you played ToS and FE:PoR, you are gonna love them), World of Goo. I expect this list could be helpful to put your Wii in shape!! Good luck!
zaku101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 zaku101
Member since 2005 • 4641 Posts

[QUOTE="corwinn01"]A better question would be when are they going to make some actually decent games for the wii.Wolblade

And, there are plenty of decent games for the Wii. You just have to actually look for them, they won't come to you.

I only see MadWorld and The Conduit, and for all I know those games could get a 7.5, nothing mind blowing. Every other 2009 game is made epically for kids.

Wolblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 Wolblade
Member since 2008 • 986 Posts
[QUOTE="Wolblade"]

[QUOTE="corwinn01"]A better question would be when are they going to make some actually decent games for the wii.zaku101

I only see MadWorld and The Conduit, and for all I know those games could get a 7.5, nothing mind blowing. Every other 2009 game is made epically for kids.

Well, a rating of 7.5 is good. But don't base all of your games on a rating that someone other than yourself gives you.

And no, not all games in 2009 are for "kids", and what's wrong with games aimed at kids anyway? Does it make Mario Kart any less fun?

But, being a "hardcore" player, I suspect you'll want these kinds of games:

• The Conduit
  • Madworld
  • Monster Hunter 3
  • Arc Rise Fantasia
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
  • Little King's Story
  • Punch-Out!
  • Sonic and the Black Knight
  • Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop
  • Sin and Punishment 2
  • Deadly Creatures
  • Another Code: R
  • House of the Dead: Overkill
  • Let's Tap

The list could go on and on, not including WiiWare or Virtual Console. But like I said, kid games aren't "not fun" because they are targeting children. Same goes for a game that doesn't get anything with an 8+ on GameSpot. Like I said, you have to look and be open-minded when it comes to gaming. It's all about fun, not all about headshots and guns.

bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 bob_newman
Member since 2006 • 8133 Posts
[QUOTE="bob_newman"]

...what do you think?

LINK

ag1052
Bob, when do you sleep? I see you post on here before I go to bed and I see you post on here well before I wake up...

Never, really. Well, my schedule changes. Right now I usually sleep between 5:00 AM (PST) and 11:00.
TheSmitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 TheSmitto
Member since 2008 • 1898 Posts
If you're talking about Nintendo, they've announced Wii Sports Resort, Punch-Out, Sin and Punishment 2, a new Mario and Zelda, and hopefully a new Kirby. Yeah, this is the end of Nintendo.:roll: