Are the 3DS points cards out in Canada yet?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mii_ller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mii_ller
Member since 2011 • 238 Posts

i've been waiting months for them, and still nothing. i checked EB games, Zellers, Superstore, Future Shop, and not points cards. Does anybody know if I can get them in Canada?

Gamingclone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 Gamingclone
Member since 2009 • 5224 Posts

Ask people who work at the retailers that sell the 3DS. They should know.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

I emailed Nintendo about this a few days ago, this was their response:

Thanks for contacting us about locating Nintendo 3DS Prepaid Cards.

I know this isn't what you were hoping for, but these cards are not yet available in Canada. We currently have no information on when they will be released in your region*. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.In the meantime, you can still make purchases directly from the Nintendo 3DS eShop service using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard).

I've also documented your interest in purchasing the Nintendo 3DS Prepaid Cards in your local area. This information has been made available to the appropriate departments here at Nintendo for further review.I know this isn't what you were hoping for, but these cards are not yet available in Canada. We currently have no information on when they will be released in your region*. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.In the meantime, you can still make purchases directly from the Nintendo 3DS eShop service using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard).Nintendo of America

They aren't going to be available for a while.