Any Import Games worth getting?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Icegoten200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Icegoten200
Member since 2005 • 595 Posts
I already have Jump SuperStars, Jump Ultimate Stars, Oeudan 1&2, and Itadaki Street Dragon Quest DS Super Mario (Its like Monopoly with DragonQuest and SuperMario Characters), Taiko no Tatsujin DS Touch de Dokodon (Its that drum game where you beat the drums to match the marks they have it on the PS2 in english), and Wi-Fi Taiou Gensen Table Game DS (Its table games like Reversi and Go and there are 5 of them I think unless you can unlock more)

So now Im looking for some more and don't know what to get.
sergioalb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2 sergioalb64
Member since 2005 • 2697 Posts

Daigasso! Band Brothers is a great rhythm game, somewhat similar to Guitar Hero, and you can play and enjoy it with no knowledge of Japanese. There's also an expansion pack for it, which goes on the GBA slot, and allows you to play over 30 extra songs.

There's also... *deep breath* Unou no Tatsujin Soukai Machigai Museum 2, which is basically a sequel to QuickSpot (available in the US), which is a 'spot the difference between the images' game. Quite fun, especially for the casual gamer. So, if you like QuickSpot, you can import its sequel.

especensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3 especensor
Member since 2006 • 3180 Posts

I already have Jump SuperStars, Jump Ultimate Stars, Oeudan 1&2, and Itadaki Street Dragon Quest DS Super Mario (Its like Monopoly with DragonQuest and SuperMario Characters), Taiko no Tatsujin DS Touch de Dokodon (Its that drum game where you beat the drums to match the marks they have it on the PS2 in english), and Wi-Fi Taiou Gensen Table Game DS (Its table games like Reversi and Go and there are 5 of them I think unless you can unlock more)

So now Im looking for some more and don't know what to get.Icegoten200
you have 7 import games!? wow thats alot. i have the 2 ouendans, JUS and Bleach DS 2nd.

the bleach games are good, but since blade of fate (which is almost identical to the first *** game) is already out, there isnt much point getting them as imports.