Animal Crossing Ideas and Wishes

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jimbo-b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 0

#1 jimbo-b
Member since 2005 • 260 Posts

I was talking to a buddy the other day about Animal Crossing for the 'Cube, and it got me thinking about how cool it would be if another Animal Crossing came out. It would be awesome if it had online villages and stuff, and if players could customize and make their own characters (they could be animals or people, either one). I think I would probably be able to play that forever.

ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ag1052
Member since 2006 • 5725 Posts
there is a new animal crossing coming out... it is schedualed to be in the first half of 08. Online is a for sure but who knows how online... it could be pretty basic like the DS version or it could be a massive MMO like rumors said about a month or two ago.
jimbo-b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#3 jimbo-b
Member since 2005 • 260 Posts
I hope it would be a mmo.
tbone29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tbone29
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

yeah a MMO would be cool.

Animal Crossing is the type of game that would be many times as fun with more freedom and interactivity with other Wii owners...

smallcaplegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 smallcaplegend
Member since 2006 • 3083 Posts
more goals to complete after paying off your mortgage
Androu1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Androu1
Member since 2006 • 513 Posts

I just hope it has everything the DS and GC versions had plus MUCH more.A LOT more,I mean.That would make the game even MORE epic and it would feel more like real life.They should had like jobs (not little things,but a REAL job :P) or something cool that would actually keep you motivated to play it for more than some months.

I also hope they make better graphics this time :lol:

PS:I think the online will be like the DS version.Sadly,that means that I will never reach the "Nookingston" level of the store...if it will be called the same.Who knows? Maybe Nook doesn't even appear this time :O

peje89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 peje89
Member since 2006 • 1427 Posts

there is a new animal crossing coming out... it is schedualed to be in the first half of 08. Online is a for sure but who knows how online... it could be pretty basic like the DS version or it could be a massive MMO like rumors said about a month or two ago.ag1052

actually it hasn't been officially announced for the first half of 08, because SSBB, forever blue, Mario kart Wii, and the Wii-Ware channel arecoming out in the first half.

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
If it builds upon the DS formula then I'll be happy. I just hope a lot of motions are involved because that's the kind of game I just like to sit and play. ...and the ability to add friends in another person's town to your list better not change.
Bass7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 Bass7
Member since 2004 • 6614 Posts

Everytime someone says Animal Crossing it reminds me of that sad YTMND thing someone linked around Thanksgiving time T_T.

Anyways, I think it'd be cool if they had like an online "Market" where people could buy and sell things.

Androu1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Androu1

[QUOTE="ag1052"]there is a new animal crossing coming out... it is schedualed to be in the first half of 08. Online is a for sure but who knows how online... it could be pretty basic like the DS version or it could be a massive MMO like rumors said about a month or two ago.peje89

actually it hasn't been officially announced for the first half of 08, because SSBB, forever blue, Mario kart Wii, and the Wii-Ware channel arecoming out in the first half.

I think it will come around the half of the year.Around May or something.

ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ag1052
Member since 2006 • 5725 Posts

[QUOTE="ag1052"]there is a new animal crossing coming out... it is schedualed to be in the first half of 08. Online is a for sure but who knows how online... it could be pretty basic like the DS version or it could be a massive MMO like rumors said about a month or two ago.peje89

IGN wii guys had a podcast I think two weeks ago (maybe three) they gave the rundown of what reggie had said that morning and one of the things was that both Mario Kart Wii and Animal Crossing Wii are slated for the first half of 08
Androu1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Androu1
[QUOTE="peje89"]

[QUOTE="ag1052"]there is a new animal crossing coming out... it is schedualed to be in the first half of 08. Online is a for sure but who knows how online... it could be pretty basic like the DS version or it could be a massive MMO like rumors said about a month or two ago.ag1052

IGN wii guys had a podcast I think two weeks ago (maybe three) they gave the rundown of what reggie had said that morning and one of the things was that both Mario Kart Wii and Animal Crossing Wii are slated for the first half of 08

Cool.Hope that they don't delay it too much :P

20fox05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 20fox05
Member since 2006 • 452 Posts

I wish towns were MUCH bigger, with A LOT of places to visit, and maybe islands or another locations where you could go to (not Wi-Fi, I mean in-game locations).

I'd also love jobs and many entertaning tasks to do. Maybe an arcade where you could play minigames? That would be so cool.

Finally, I'd love if it linked to the weather channel and changed the in-game weather conditions :D

uzevx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 uzevx
Member since 2006 • 476 Posts

I think it'd be cool if they had like an online "Market" where people could buy and sell things.

Bass7

MMO would be great! they could also add an online auction market for players

huntervaneg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 huntervaneg
Member since 2007 • 519 Posts
Maybe some magnoevents like carnivals but with attractions, and some mini games. Bytheway, I would like to kick Mr. Resetti´s ass that would be a cool mini game for me!!! LOL!!!
ghostjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 ghostjr
Member since 2006 • 234 Posts
I hope they don't build it directly off of the Wild World formula because compared to the original for the GCN, that one felt empty to me. I mean, I loved those real holidays that they had instead of the fake ones for the DS.. I hope they dont completely change the game either because I like the whole "Animal Crossing Feeling" that the original had. They can add a whole lot of things to it, as long as they still make it feel like you're playing an Animal Crossing game.
natethemighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 natethemighty
Member since 2005 • 221 Posts
Their better be a chainsaw.