All Stress for no worry

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ipwnn00bs0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ipwnn00bs0
Member since 2007 • 166 Posts
hey guys. i got my wii about a week ago and i wanted to say how easy it was to get it. all i did was sell 280$ worth of games to gamespot and within one day i came at night and there was 3 wiis, 4 xbox 360 and 3 PS3s and no lin e or anything. be patient and ask when stores get their shipments and you should have no trouble at all finding one. Just wanted to point that out =P
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts
Wow. Lucky. A lot of people have trouble finding them.
metroidprime_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 metroidprime_1
Member since 2006 • 4768 Posts

Dats cool me too I kept calling da store and asking them when are they getting more Wii's

then there I was 2 weeks after launch stood in line for 10 mins and got my wii

killerkop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 killerkop
Member since 2004 • 2187 Posts
Am I the only one who doesn't like getting ripped off and instead keeps the collection they accrue over the hardwares generation?  I mean come on.  You spend hundreds or thousands on this stuff and then trade it in for nothing just so you can get the next latest and greatest fad?  I totally disagree.
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 reggie186

Am I the only one who doesn't like getting ripped off and instead keeps the collection they accrue over the hardwares generation?  I mean come on.  You spend hundreds or thousands on this stuff and then trade it in for nothing just so you can get the next latest and greatest fad?  I totally disagree.killerkop

I just recently have seen the light, friend. I now refuse to trade anything in, but I have traded many things in the past. (Like my Dreamcast:( )

killerkop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 killerkop

[QUOTE="killerkop"]Am I the only one who doesn't like getting ripped off and instead keeps the collection they accrue over the hardwares generation? I mean come on. You spend hundreds or thousands on this stuff and then trade it in for nothing just so you can get the next latest and greatest fad? I totally disagree.reggie186

I just recently have seen the light, friend. I now refuse to trade anything in, but I have traded many things in the past. (Like my Dreamcast:( )

I traded in a lot of PC games back in the day, and a few gamecube games I wish I still had.  But I've willing found people who give away NES's and games, SNES's and games, N64's and games.  It amazes me how easy it is.  I talk to someone, they talk about having an old nintendo, and im like, can I have it, and they go sure.  No money exchange, nothing.  Hell, my cousin traded his Gamecube and like 6 games to my g/f for ONE Xbox 360 game. 
Talk about a deal.
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 reggie186
[QUOTE="reggie186"]

[QUOTE="killerkop"]Am I the only one who doesn't like getting ripped off and instead keeps the collection they accrue over the hardwares generation? I mean come on. You spend hundreds or thousands on this stuff and then trade it in for nothing just so you can get the next latest and greatest fad? I totally disagree.killerkop

I traded in a lot of PC games back in the day, and a few gamecube games I wish I still had.  But I've willing found people who give away NES's and games, SNES's and games, N64's and games.  It amazes me how easy it is.  I talk to someone, they talk about having an old nintendo, and im like, can I have it, and they go sure.  No money exchange, nothing.  Hell, my cousin traded his Gamecube and like 6 games to my g/f for ONE Xbox 360 game. 
Talk about a deal.

That's insane.

I still have my old Nintendo and all of the games for it... I will never part with that.

killerkop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 killerkop
Currently, I'm in the talks with someone over an old SNES thats "in storage" and I should be able to aquire in March.  And my g/f is trying to locate her old N64.  :D
MoodyFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#9 MoodyFlame
Member since 2004 • 2446 Posts
Am I the only one who doesn't like getting ripped off and instead keeps the collection they accrue over the hardwares generation? I mean come on. You spend hundreds or thousands on this stuff and then trade it in for nothing just so you can get the next latest and greatest fad? I totally disagree.killerkop
same here, i always hate trading in these bundles at game shops because they rip you off like total crazy, but they still offer to do because, as we observed from this post, these types of people exist:P (no offense at all ipwnn00bs0, i just meant it in a joking manner:))
MoodyFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10 MoodyFlame
Member since 2004 • 2446 Posts
[QUOTE="killerkop"][QUOTE="reggie186"]

[QUOTE="killerkop"]Am I the only one who doesn't like getting ripped off and instead keeps the collection they accrue over the hardwares generation? I mean come on. You spend hundreds or thousands on this stuff and then trade it in for nothing just so you can get the next latest and greatest fad? I totally disagree.reggie186

I traded in a lot of PC games back in the day, and a few gamecube games I wish I still had. But I've willing found people who give away NES's and games, SNES's and games, N64's and games. It amazes me how easy it is. I talk to someone, they talk about having an old nintendo, and im like, can I have it, and they go sure. No money exchange, nothing. Hell, my cousin traded his Gamecube and like 6 games to my g/f for ONE Xbox 360 game.
Talk about a deal.

That's insane.

I still have my old Nintendo and all of the games for it... I will never part with that.

unless all of a sudden it becomes a collectors item and it costs a $100000, but even then, i would look at all who envy my luck for not selling it and go :P i have an ancient console worth millions:P but that wont happen *does a monkey dance*
killerkop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 killerkop
Yeah, we are talking NES not colecovision or something.  Actually I have an old TI-99 4/A in my basement.  I dunno if it works, i need to get some cables for it, but it was bill as the "first home personal computer"

I played tons of atari clones on that machine.  *sigh*  that was my first console & computer all rolled into one.

And now, even today, they are trying to join the two together.

Odd.
soulsdeparting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 soulsdeparting
Member since 2006 • 1537 Posts
ebay is how you sell games, without being ripped off, bc you can sell it for a buck less than the game stores would, and maybe even get more for it than you payed for it.
ipwnn00bs0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ipwnn00bs0
i only sold games that are so crappy no one would buy em on ebay. Ex.(Salt Lake 2001) and i had a crapload of em i also sold my gba (2 of em), My 2 sps, by the way one of those each was my bros. i sold my gc. obviously i dont need one. i had a gb player on it. i sold animal crossing and action replay 4 it. i have it on ds. You get the picture?
ShakeNBake1491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 ShakeNBake1491
Member since 2004 • 3055 Posts
hey guys. i got my wii about a week ago and i wanted to say how easy it was to get it. all i did was sell 280$ worth of games to gamespot and within one day i came at night and there was 3 wiis, 4 xbox 360 and 3 PS3s and no lin e or anything. be patient and ask when stores get their shipments and you should have no trouble at all finding one. Just wanted to point that out =Pipwnn00bs0
U traded in 280 games?!?!? (joke)
ipwnn00bs0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ipwnn00bs0
o well about ebay. i got what i want and im happy =P. Plus if i need money that bad i have a job and im in high school lol. i kept the good gc, xbox and ps2 games like windwaker and ssbm. and halo 2 so on...
ipwnn00bs0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ipwnn00bs0
AND i have a gb sp for the gbc color games i have. i still have my supernintendo (never sold a game) and i have my n64. Also.... Have you ever heard of a thing called VIRTUAL CONSOLE
odnnaab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 odnnaab
Member since 2004 • 96 Posts
you were able to sell 280 worth of games how many games did you sell and where did you put them to sell them