4-player wii games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Storebror89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Storebror89
Member since 2005 • 735 Posts
I have now ordered two new wiimotes and will have 4 in total in a couple of days. What good multiplayer games are there for 3-4 players? Games I have: - Mario Kart Wii - Super Smash Bros Braw - New Super Mario Bros - Boom Blox bash party - WarioWare smooth moves - Resident Evil Chronicles What other great games are there? I also have grand slam tennis and wii sports resort, but only one wiimotion plus. I have been thinking on: - Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz - Mario Party 8 Are they any good? I have played monkey ball and mario party 4 on gamecube already, so do I have any reason to revisit these worlds?
J_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 J_Ford
Member since 2003 • 2246 Posts

Guitar Hero World Tour and probly Guitar Hero 5 are great if you have enough instruments for 4 people.

Let's Tap is great for multiplayer.

Mario Party 8 is awesome, it's a lot better then people give it credit for. I'd highly recommend it.

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games or Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games are also really great, Winter Games is better though.

Any of the Rayman Raving Rabbids games are also great.

Crisis_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 Crisis_Eye
Member since 2006 • 1554 Posts
The ones you have listed up there are all great 4 player games. There is also Rayman Raving Rabbids. The first and second one. Mario Party 8 is very fun with 4 people. There is also another WiiWare title called SAMEGAME. It's like a puzzle game where you break blocks to get the same colors touching and you break them. It's very fun and you can set the difficulty by how many different color blocks you want and such.
Knight-Owl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#4 Knight-Owl
Member since 2008 • 690 Posts
[QUOTE="J_Ford"]

Guitar Hero World Tour and probly Guitar Hero 5 are great if you have enough instruments for 4 people.

Let's Tap is great for multiplayer.

Mario Party 8 is awesome, it's a lot better then people give it credit for. I'd highly recommend it.

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games or Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games are also really great, Winter Games is better though.

Any of the Rayman Raving Rabbids games are also great.

Agreed :P
bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 bob_newman
Member since 2006 • 8133 Posts

If you're interested in WiiWare at all, there are actually a number of good 4-player games available on the service.

Bomberman Blast (actually an 8-player game), Defend Your Castle, Excitebike, Dr. Mario, the Beat.Trip series, and Tetris Party, just to name a few. They're also much cheaper than retail games, so you'll get more for your money.

As for retail games, ExciteBots is really good (only 2 player split screen though), de Blob has a fun little 4-player mode (and you can find the game for $10. Why not?), Tiger 2010 (you can pass the controller around for 4 players), and Kororinpa is a great game if you can find it (kind of like Monkey Ball).

Guitar Hero: World Tour can be found for around $50 for the whole set (drums, guitar, mic) if you really look around, which allows you to play games like Rock Band 2, GH5, and Rock Band Beatles. If you can find a good deal for the set I'd highly recommend that.

That should keep you busy.

its_a_username

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 its_a_username
Member since 2009 • 598 Posts

wario ware smooth moves but u only need 1 wii remote 4 that

unrealtron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 unrealtron
Member since 2010 • 3148 Posts

The Rayman Raving Rabbids games are exellent

And Mario party 8 is great

Storebror89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Storebror89
Member since 2005 • 735 Posts
Thank you for the replies! That is a lot of games to look into. I will read reviews for each one of them, including wiiware. Regarding guitar hero I already own a few of those titles on my 360 so I wont get a new set of guitars for my wii ;)
awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

Seriously... did no one say Wii Sports Resort? Or did I just miss it somewhere.

J_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 J_Ford
Member since 2003 • 2246 Posts

Seriously... did no one say Wii Sports Resort? Or did I just miss it somewhere.

awssk8er716

I guess you didn't read the thread creators post :roll: