This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lyphe2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Lyphe2k
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

Ok so I've been endlessly searching the internet for a 3DS XL case only to realize... I need some help lol.

I'd like to know about some cases you would recommend. Of course I am looking for specific features of a cae:

-Fits the 3DS XL (I know this may seem obvious but some of the best cases I've seen do not hold the XL.)

-Small (Kind of like the HORI cases or the PDP pull & go folio case

-Color (preferable something that's simple black/white/red/grey)

-And most of all........ I want a small case that would hold like 20 game cartridges.) This has been the hardest part of finding a perfect case.

I'm considering just buying a HORI case and one of those multiple game holding cartridge things and just tucking it in the mesh pocket.

Anyways, what 3DS XL cases do you recommend? At the least feel free to post whatever you're currently using it and why you like it.

Thanks.

RoniHot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 RoniHot
Member since 2013 • 219 Posts
I was going to suggest the one I have, but apparently it's been discontinued.... A lot of cases are really bulky and a lot larger then they need to be. I wanted a more compact one (as compact as you can get with an xl). I've seen a lot of great cases at Toys r Us and you may consider checking out their web site.
Moloch121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Moloch121
Member since 2008 • 677 Posts

I like this one.

Animal Crossing Themed 3DS Case

Animal Crossing Themed 3DS Case

RoniHot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RoniHot
Member since 2013 • 219 Posts
I can so make one of those. In fact, I crocheted a case for my DS lite. :)
Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts

This is the best you can find:

http://www.amazon.com/HORI-Nintendo-3DS-XL-Hard-Pouch/dp/B008OGWH3A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1372043437&sr=8-2&keywords=3ds+xl+case

Lyphe2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Lyphe2k
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

This is the best you can find:

http://www.amazon.com/HORI-Nintendo-3DS-XL-Hard-Pouch/dp/B008OGWH3A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1372043437&sr=8-2&keywords=3ds+xl+case

Rod90

Yeah actually I was thinking about to stop thinking so hard about cases and just buy that one. I mean it's simple, cheap, compact, and protective. As I said earlier, my primary concern is being able to hold all my games within the case but I'm considering just buying a case that can hold like 24 games and storing it within the mesh pocket of that very case. 

I came close to the perfect case when I found the PDP Pull & Go Folio cas. It ha a mesh pocket, holds like 25 games although it was originally designed for the DS and didn't really fit the XL. They released a version that does hold the XL although it only came in blue and pink...... and unfortunately I bought a red XL. I know it's a bit petty but I just can't get myself to buy it in either color lol.