3DS Puzzle Swap Pieces

This topic is locked from further discussion.

big_mtn_skier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 big_mtn_skier
Member since 2005 • 26 Posts

Hi. I apologize if someone has already asked this question.

But I'm wondering how many puzzles are available for the Puzzle Swap game in the Street Pass Plaza? I currently have two complete puzzles, Metroid and New Super Mario Bros. Wii. So then if I continue to buy pieces will I get pieces for a new puzzle as well?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot!

emirblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 emirblade
Member since 2008 • 904 Posts

I think you have to get more tags from people who have other puzzles, you select one of their question mark pieces and you unlock a new set. So far I have 7 sets and all of them excluding the first one I've gotten it that way.

RoadWarriorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RoadWarriorX
Member since 2008 • 44 Posts

It is 7 puzzles in all and this might be a bit off topic but isnt annoying when you use play coins on the puzzles and get the pieces you already have. Very frustrating

ACL0V3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ACL0V3R
Member since 2008 • 2273 Posts

It is 7 puzzles in all and this might be a bit off topic but isnt annoying when you use play coins on the puzzles and get the pieces you already have. Very frustrating

RoadWarriorX

YES. It is extremely frustrating, every time that happens I feel like those coins were completely wasted, which I guess they were. It took me about a week to get the final piece of the zelda one, 10 coins a day for a week, and I just couldn't get the last one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#5 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

This might be kinda off-topic, but is there really any real point to collecting puzzle pieces and making puzzles? I feel like the feature is only there to keep people occupied until real games come out for the system, lol.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#6 buft
Member since 2007 • 1793 Posts

This might be kinda off-topic, but is there really any real point to collecting puzzle pieces and making puzzles? I feel like the feature is only there to keep people occupied until real games come out for the system, lol.

Ovirew
it is but its still fun to collect the pieces and get a look at the 3d picture it unlocks
Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#7 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I suppose so, it just seems like a lot of work for a little payoff. I guess when you think about it, Find Mii is just as pointless though - playing through all of those battles just to unlock caps that only show up on your avatar in the game.