3DS Menu Golden Coins?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RiKanKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 RiKanKiDD
Member since 2007 • 1059 Posts

What do they do or mean. it says i have 31. I don't know how i get them or what they are for.

KnightSkull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 KnightSkull
Member since 2011 • 1481 Posts

They are used in some games to get items etc or to unlock things in SwapNote/Letter Box, you get them by walking around with your 3DS in sleep mode.

You get 1 coin for every 100 steps taken and can get 10 coins a day and have a maximum of 300 at any one time.

Will47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Will47
Member since 2007 • 6824 Posts
If you look in the preloaded software such as Mii Plaza and the AR games you'll find that there are many ways to spend the coins. I think you have to download Swapnote from the eShop? Either way that also has places for you to spend coins. Perhaps one day we'll have games that will have in game options for spending them or some sort of equivalent, such as a built in Pokewalker in the new Pokemon games.
YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
There are plenty of games that use them. Kid Icarus uses them to buy more eggs. You can spend them for additional clouds in Pokemon Dream radar. You can also use them for more warriors in mii plaza and more puzzle peices. Can't believe you don't even know what they are.... I need more.
gettingpatches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gettingpatches
Member since 2011 • 218 Posts

There are plenty of games that use them. Kid Icarus uses them to buy more eggs. You can spend them for additional clouds in Pokemon Dream radar. You can also use them for more warriors in mii plaza and more puzzle peices. Can't believe you don't even know what they are.... I need more.YoshiYogurt

They can also be used in AR Games to buy more games as well as for trophies in SSF43D.

logicalfrank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 96

#6 logicalfrank
Member since 2011 • 1686 Posts

The game I used them the most in, other than the built-in games, is RE: Revelations. You could use them to buy weapons for Raid Mode and from time to time you can get something really good.

WWIAB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 WWIAB
Member since 2006 • 4352 Posts
You can use them in Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D to unlock costumes and weapon kits
coryskyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 coryskyes
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
right, could use them to buy weapons for Raid Mode and from time to time you can get something really good.
Moloch121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Moloch121
Member since 2008 • 677 Posts

You'll also be able to use them to buy Fortune cookies in Animal Crossing: New Leaf which can be redeemed for items.

4diaRRzPV2-q4kuPzu_UgIFE0vTc_BV5pVUaOu-uhTPqIlbUGPOqcuxitMwMutGD1DW5zLYn96VeZohoAJoh90KjgN6KP4sA9xCmho1WX93BNSwp2radSPKp9n5d_hHOc3YjJeWydi6bPJNAQfsVPgelClRQF2I0yhNsJXy2CfeG1KzJzPMScCkruoPVblgyjUfoPd1U8ax3yZGCyiauU28xDQ3DcRWV0G-OK3Pr3QGUE9zD