300 would make the perfect wii game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gstatus904

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gstatus904
Member since 2005 • 56 Posts

You could control the sword with the remote and shield with the nunchuk and slay your way through millions of persians it would make hours on hours of fun.

Jim_bo_bo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Jim_bo_bo
Member since 2006 • 257 Posts

You could control the sword with the remote and shield with the nunchuk and slay your way through millions of persians it would make hours on hours of fun.

gstatus904
elgooG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 elgooG
Member since 2006 • 69 Posts

of course until your arm gets teird and falls off. OH and not to mention the FPS would shoot down because i don't think the 360 can even support 10,000 characters on one screen at a time.

Wii on steriods pl0x

Avatar image for Viewtiful_Joker
Viewtiful_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Viewtiful_Joker
Member since 2004 • 670 Posts
It wouldn't be as fun due to knowing that you're gonna die.
AtownKED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 AtownKED
Member since 2005 • 62 Posts

It may sound like a good idea...actually, it doesn't.

Everybody thinks that they have an idea of what the "perfect" Wii game..(I swear, if I hear that one more time I'll point my finger and bang on my desk). Thing is, your idea is exactly the opposite of what the Wii is about.

1) "control the sword with the remote and shield with nunchuk"

How unoriginal is that? That has been an example for SO many "perfect" Wii games, and yet there haven't been any Wii games that display this functionality correctly. TP? Nope. Red Steel? Big disappointment. What makes  you think some liscensed movie title will be able to pull it off?

2) That "hours of fun"

Wow. Slashing through persians for hours is not interesting. It was barely interesting to watch on the screen, let alone play it at home with less-than-stellar graphics. So, The Wii isn't even powerful enough to display the cool kills and massive groups of people, so you'd be getting a watered down version of something that wasn't that good to begin with. (I take that back, the effects pwned, but the movie sucked).

300 would not make a "perfect" Wii game. It wouldn't even make a decent Wii game. You're just thinking up of any liscensed movie title and tack on tried-and-failed controls and try to coin it as a "perfect" Wii game. Stop kidding yourself.

Avatar image for deactivated-6147b2292c2dd
deactivated-6147b2292c2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#6 deactivated-6147b2292c2dd
Member since 2004 • 1258 Posts
Dont get me wonrg. I love my Wii. I also really enjoyed seeing 300. Yet, I dont think that the two go together.
Morgario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Morgario
Member since 2005 • 2534 Posts
Yea it would be brilliant if it was done well, but obviously judging by the PSP game that's not going to happen.
Avatar image for bob_the_can_man
bob_the_can_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 bob_the_can_man
Member since 2007 • 605 Posts
300 is one of the best movies ive seen in a long time.
Banana03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Banana03
Member since 2004 • 227 Posts
I don't think the Wii could handle that many enemies on the screen at the same time, the game would be much better suited on ps3 or 360.
santanablu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 santanablu3
Member since 2007 • 1467 Posts
Movie games really suck(except for spider-man games) its not a bad idea its just that the curse of bad movie games bring that idea down.