2 days intil brawl

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mywii1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 mywii1999
Member since 2007 • 165 Posts
it selabrashi time because in 2 days ssbb is gana be out in the usa:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Dto bad its not out in the usa today:|
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
You mean 3 months... Damn Europe!
Lunar52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#3 Lunar52
Member since 2006 • 2538 Posts
it selabrashi time because in 2 days ssbb is gana be out in the usa:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:!mywii1999

Looking at your username you are probably nine years old. Here are some friendly tips. The game is not only going to be out in the USA it will also be out on March 9 in Canada....yes we get games too...please use spell check and use the sticky.
Striker_WiiS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Striker_WiiS3
Member since 2007 • 266 Posts
You mean 3 months... Damn Europe!locopatho
lol man if i had to wait another week let alone 3 months i would kill myself, or smash my wii in anger:P but hey you guys get mario kart b4 us
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
use the sticky.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

[QUOTE="locopatho"]You mean 3 months... Damn Europe!Striker_WiiS3
lol man if i had to wait another week let alone 3 months i would kill myself, or smash my wii in anger:P but hey you guys get mario kart b4 us

It's something I guess :(

O and Wii Fit :P

BlueDiamond87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 BlueDiamond87
Member since 2007 • 33 Posts
track me
Striker_WiiS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Striker_WiiS3
[QUOTE="mywii1999"]it selabrashi time because in 2 days ssbb is gana be out in the usa:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:!Lunar52

Looking at your username you are probably nine years old. Here are some friendly tips. The game is not only going to be out in the USA it will also be out on March 9 in Canada....yes we get games too...please use spell check and use the sticky.

I'm a fellow Canadian and i can say that we brawlers from Canada are the best in the world due to the amount of snow keeping us from going outside so all we do is play melee(soon to be brawl)making us experts at the game:P so if you ever face some from Canada online (like myself) just quit the match and safe yourself the humiliation8)
Lunar52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Lunar52

[QUOTE="Lunar52"][QUOTE="mywii1999"]it selabrashi time because in 2 days ssbb is gana be out in the usa:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:!Striker_WiiS3

I'm a fellow Canadian and i can say that we brawlers from Canada are the best in the world due to the amount of snow keeping us from going outside so all we do is play melee(soon to be brawl)making us experts at the game:P so if you ever face some from Canada online (like myself) just quit the match and safe yourself the humiliation8)

Actually I don't even own Melee but I am very good at SSB and its not snowing were I live :(

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

A few minutes until this thread gets locked

use the sticky

mywii1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 mywii1999
Member since 2007 • 165 Posts
[

I'm a fellow Canadian and i can say that we brawlers from Canada are the best in the world due to the amount of snow keeping us from going outside so all we do is play melee(soon to be brawl)making us experts at the game:P so if you ever face some from Canada online (like myself) just quit the match and safe yourself the humiliation8 i bet im better then all you canadins out ther. so your the 1 thats gana be quitin
Lunar52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Lunar52
[
mywii1999
I'm a fellow Canadian and i can say that we brawlers from Canada are the best in the world due to the amount of snow keeping us from going outside so all we do is play melee(soon to be brawl)making us experts at the game:P so if you ever face some from Canada online (like myself) just quit the match and safe yourself the humiliation8 i bet im better then all you canadins out ther. so your the 1 thats gana be quitin

Do you seriously not know how to quote people. PLEASE USE SPELLCHECK!!!
JLAudio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 JLAudio7
Member since 2007 • 2729 Posts

really? i had no idea. you see, i thought the smash dojo website's release date was just a big hoax, but lo and behold i got a good intelligent person like yourself to come on here and break the news that the release date is, in fact, this sunday. I commend you, good sir. now use the sticky.

Striker_WiiS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Striker_WiiS3
[QUOTE="mywii1999"][
Lunar52

Do you seriously not know how to quote people. PLEASE USE SPELLCHECK!!!

lol ya i think i can beat someone that doesn't even know how to properly quote np
trublu289

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 trublu289
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
So who is getting their brawl at the midnight release? Luckily for me the local game-stop is having the midnight release so thankfully I won't have to travel all over town.
Caybrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#17 Caybrown
Member since 2004 • 3722 Posts
Ahh! I can't wait xD!
G013M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 G013M
Member since 2006 • 6424 Posts
All general SSBB discussion needs to go into the SSBB Guide sticky up the top thanks :).