Pokemon Battle Revolution - multi player

This topic is locked from further discussion.

micklisa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 micklisa
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I recently bought Pokemon Battle Revolution for Wii and want my two kids to be able to battle each other. I cannot believe that the game doesn't allow this out of the box!!! I cannot figure out how to allow my kids to battle two-player against each other? Free Battle doesn't work, keeps telling me I need another battle pass, which I have no idea how to get. Please help me figure this out as I'm ready to pitch this game for good! Thanks.
Serpent_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Serpent_01
Member since 2006 • 501 Posts
You need 2 DS with Diamond or Pearl inside.
silent_seaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 silent_seaxx
Member since 2006 • 1322 Posts
Can't you just make two battle passes and then give each kid a pass?
Xakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Xakk
Member since 2006 • 289 Posts

^ Thats not necesarrily true. Although that is one method, you CAN battle free battle 2 player.

A battle pass is just a way of saying a new character. So each of your kids could create their own Battle Pass and have the pokemon transferred from 1 of the DS games(assuming you have them).

If you dont have the ds games, there are Rental Battle Passes you can use, which are just preset characters.I believe you start with 2, one male, one female. You unlock other Rental Passes and things to customize your character from playing 1 player mode.

Hope that helps!

hanswan62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hanswan62
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
me and my gf just bought a wii, and bought pokemon battle revolution. we cant figure out how to battle each other!! someone pleasetell me?
SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts
I recently bought Pokemon Battle Revolution for Wii and want my two kids to be able to battle each other. I cannot believe that the game doesn't allow this out of the box!!! I cannot figure out how to allow my kids to battle two-player against each other? Free Battle doesn't work, keeps telling me I need another battle pass, which I have no idea how to get. Please help me figure this out as I'm ready to pitch this game for good! Thanks.micklisa
Get 2 DS's one with Pearl the other with Diamond.
s1appy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 s1appy
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I know I am answering this late but I just got this game and don't have a DS. So like everyone else was tring to figure out how to free battle. All you need to do is go to Gateway and borrow a new pass once you pass it (all 7 fights) you will keep it and then you can free battle. Also as you complete the other coliseums more rental pass' become avilable. You can keep going back to Gateway and using a new rental pass and then it will be avilable for free battle.
MapleSmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MapleSmiles
Member since 2009 • 41 Posts
ok. You have to get another rental pass. Due to the fact that you do not have a diamond or pearl game pak or a Nintendo DS, you must use passes that have been previously given to you. If you go to the battle pass screen, it should say "Custom Pass", "Friend Pass" or "Rental Pass". The passes that you will want are the rental passes. If your kids, in the future, dont like the pokemon on their passes ( I think this works, not 100% sure), you can go to a certain colosseum and change the pokemon on the pass. You will need to get 2 rental passes in order for your kids to battle. To start a battle, you will have to go to the "Free Battle" selection from the "Colosseum Mode". Click free battle and choose if you want to use 2 Wii* remotes or 1. Then select the Battle Passes you would like to use and the battle style and rules. Hope This helps! EDIT: Very sorry, forgot to mention. If you have Wi-Fi, you can get friend passes of other trainers pokemon, and I'm pretty sure you can use those to battle with.