NSMB2 DLC Questions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Zodiac_attack (617 posts) -

When will they be avalible today? I know nintendo usually makes us wait but any idea when they will be avalible?

#2 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11032 posts) -
They should be available right now. But you need o look for them through the Coin Rush menu in the game, they won't be on the eShop.
#3 Posted by ShuichiChamp24 (5014 posts) -
They should be available right now. But you need o look for them through the Coin Rush menu in the game, they won't be on the eShop.Kaze_no_Mirai
You also have to read the spotpass message they sent before your able to see it.
#4 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11032 posts) -
Have you gotten the Spotpass message? I haven't yet :(
#5 Posted by ShuichiChamp24 (5014 posts) -
Have you gotten the Spotpass message? I haven't yet :(Kaze_no_Mirai
Yup, from there just launch software. Might want to boot up the game if you haven't in a while.
#6 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11032 posts) -
Yeah that was it :P As soon as I started up the game the blue light came on :P
#7 Posted by Gamingclone (5224 posts) -

From what I hear, I havent tried the DLC myself or the game for that matter mind you :P, but I've heard that the DLC is pretty good.

#8 Posted by Hrothgarfunkel (248 posts) -

I was a little suprised there was no discount for buying all three packs at once, so I just bought the first (easy) one and played through it a few times, very fun because I really like the gold flower power up and it is all over the 3 levels!

I decided to go get the second one and am trying to get a solid run on all 3 levels currently. really enjoying the first two so far.

would recomend if you like playing coin rush.