mario adventure game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

polishkid99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By polishkid99
Member since 2007 • 4787 Posts

Would anyone here be interested in a mario adventure games, maybe with some open world elements?

I was playing through all the cups of mario kart 8 recently with my little cousin, i wasn't too concerned with winning so i appreciated the scenery more. Jeez. It's so beautiful and interesting, i would love to explore it more.

I was thinking a game set in shy guy falls, instead of using a mini map and just going from world to world like traditional mario games, in this one you'd have to find "portals" to other worlds through exploration, quests, tasks etc within shy guy falls. Each portal would send you to different worlds based on the mario kart tracks, and each world would differ on what you do there but generally it'll be platforming and killing monsters. When you complete a world you unlock new items you can use them whenever you want in whatever world., cape, fireflower, fludd, etc. Maybe the purpose of going to these worlds is to find various toads and toadettes after getting lost in their treasure tracker expeditions? Local Co-op with many characters to choose from would also be nice.

What do ya think? Cool or garbage idea?

TJDMHEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 TJDMHEM
Member since 2006 • 3260 Posts

great idea.

freedom01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 109

#3 freedom01  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 3676 Posts

I think that would be awesome

Collie_Lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 Collie_Lover
Member since 2008 • 962 Posts

You seem like a good older cousin. I think a lot of gamers would appreciate an open world Nintendo game.