I know what nitnendo's up to :-) (voting)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

monty_4256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 monty_4256
Member since 2004 • 8577 Posts

well looking through the voting thing, you might think I'm gonna say they're find a way to get data on new games, well contrary

they're getting data on YOU, and it will be the first of a few differant pieces of software like this, as I looked through the "voter data" I looked at the section which says thoughts surroundings personality etc. and is a graphs

well the voting data changes your thoughts section... but the rest are so far untouched, so pretty much I'm saying there will be 4 or 5 of these pieces of software, each engineered to find another part of that graph

and in effect leading to possibly a online profile for games, it's only the beginning on nitnendos online software, and maybe pokemon being online isn't showing us anything of their final plans, I don't know this, I'm just guessing why they would give us a graph like this (could also be for something like the sims, or for animal crossing, who knows?)

anyway, any thoughts on what the other software might be please feel free to post, or any comments on how beleivable I seem... anyways go check it out if u want! it could be an interesting part of the wii if it does happen