I havnt played my wii for a month :-(

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Acidrain1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Acidrain1988
Member since 2006 • 603 Posts
I dont get it, Im sick of Wii sports cuz when i first got it me and my roomates (theres 4 of us) played it to death, and I have beatin TP and i just dont feeling like spending 50-60 bux on a new game that really dont look good and have crappy reviews, and the games a rent i get sick and/or beat it in the week i got it.

VC is fun, but most of the games i want I have beatin before, and its just the same thing nothing really Wiiiiiiish.

Any ideas?
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts
Yeah get over being scared to buy a game
cyprus646

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 cyprus646
Member since 2004 • 4070 Posts

You said you didnt beat zelda :?  I got a bright idea for you

PLAY ZELDA AND BEAT IT :roll:

Acidrain1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Acidrain1988
Yeah get over being scared to buy a gameJaysonguy
but like i just said, the few games i was thinking about buying i rented and beat them in the week I had them, and with no online, there no replay value for me, thats not worth 60 bux in my eyes
Acidrain1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Acidrain1988

You said you didnt beat zelda :? I got a bright idea for you

cyprus646
i beat it.......... L2read?
BonesNFG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 BonesNFG
Member since 2007 • 356 Posts
Get some cheap gamecube games
trav_have

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#7 trav_have
Member since 2004 • 5712 Posts
[QUOTE="cyprus646"]

You said you didnt beat zelda :? I got a bright idea for you

Acidrain1988
i beat it.......... L2read?

Lol yeah he said he beat it... Id say wait for Super Smash or Metroid 3. Thats what im doin..lol i havent played mine in a month but yesterday i had friends over and we ended up playing it for like 2 hours(wii sports).
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Jaysonguy
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]Yeah get over being scared to buy a gameAcidrain1988
but like i just said, the few games i was thinking about buying i rented and beat them in the week I had them, and with no online, there no replay value for me, thats not worth 60 bux in my eyes

Well 49.99 plus tax if you're in the US

The Wii is loaded with games, if you don't like them then that's more on you for not researching the titles that would be on the Wii at this time.
Thevincent56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 Thevincent56
Member since 2006 • 794 Posts

You must be a very good gamer if you can beat all of these so easily and complain of being scared to beat them in a week.

Acidrain1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Acidrain1988
ya, im canadian games cost a lot here and you can only do so much research without reviews and/or playing the games, Super Smash and Metroid both look amazing, and Mario Galaxy, guess i just gotta wait for a bigger selection,
MOM-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MOM-D
Member since 2005 • 5222 Posts
Get SSX Blur
ArmoredAshes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#12 ArmoredAshes
Member since 2005 • 4025 Posts
Get some cheap gamecube gamesBonesNFG

yeah you could always do this if you want. If not just wait a bit for good games to come out.
99skylinegtr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 99skylinegtr
Member since 2004 • 2123 Posts
get warioware. thatll keep u occupied
CLeRKSfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#14 CLeRKSfan4life
Member since 2004 • 2606 Posts

Sell it! It's obvious you don't want it. You haven't played it for a month but There's people out there that haven't played it at all that can't get them anywhere. Do a good deed!

Sketchbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sketchbaz
Member since 2007 • 306 Posts
I haven't played it properly in about 3 weeks either, it was really fun at the start but now I just get no drive to play any of the games for it :(
noirsake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 noirsake
Member since 2005 • 241 Posts
*sigh* at least you have a wii >_>
Uchiha_madara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 Uchiha_madara
Member since 2006 • 929 Posts
same with me... i only have wii sports and beat most of the parts i enjoyed.. now i didnt touch the wii for a while
SuzumeCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 SuzumeCake
Member since 2006 • 4347 Posts
I play Wii everyday, but I've 6 wiigames & 18 VC games. I've so many games I get confused sometimes.
UpsideDownKate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 UpsideDownKate
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Get Wii Play. Its worth it for the controller if for nothing else.        
Scythes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Scythes777
Member since 2006 • 2796 Posts
I dont get it, Im sick of Wii sports cuz when i first got it me and my roomates (theres 4 of us) played it to death, and I have beatin TP and i just dont feeling like spending 50-60 bux on a new game that really dont look good and have crappy reviews, and the games a rent i get sick and/or beat it in the week i got it.

VC is fun, but most of the games i want I have beatin before, and its just the same thing nothing really Wiiiiiiish.

Any ideas?
Acidrain1988
man i feel the same way except i havnt finished red steel or zelda cause they bore me 2 death so im just waiting 4 the big titles
andyxm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 andyxm
Member since 2006 • 6194 Posts
Personally i just buy a new game whenever i finish one, i don't mind if theyre not uber great games.
mack10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#22 mack10
Member since 2002 • 12394 Posts

Its so funny people who say this. Almost every game is beatable within a week if you spend enough time on it. MGS3 took me 29 hours to beat the first time through and I did it in one weekend...played it like crazy though, but it was still considered to have good length. Metroid Prime, Zelda: WW, etc. etc. etc. all the same thing. Any game can be beat in a week, doesn't mean they're not worth buying.
Avatar image for PotatoSandWitch
PotatoSandWitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 PotatoSandWitch
Member since 2007 • 843 Posts
[QUOTE="Acidrain1988"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]Yeah get over being scared to buy a gameJaysonguy

The Wii is loaded with games, if you don't like them then that's more on you for not researching the titles that would be on the Wii at this time.

loaded with mostly crappy games, atm. my bro's had his since Xmas and unfortunately wasted 50 bucks on warioware which he beat in a matter of days.
SuzumeCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SuzumeCake
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="Acidrain1988"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]Yeah get over being scared to buy a gamePotatoSandWitch

loaded with mostly crappy games, atm. my bro's had his since Xmas and unfortunately wasted 50 bucks on warioware which he beat in a matter of days.

Wario Ware is a game you can continue to play, just because you enjoy it. you don't need goals.
PotatoSandWitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 PotatoSandWitch
[QUOTE="Acidrain1988"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]Yeah get over being scared to buy a gamemack10

Its so funny people who say this. Almost every game is beatable within a week if you spend enough time on it. MGS3 took me 29 hours to beat the first time through and I did it in one weekend...played it like crazy though, but it was still considered to have good length. Metroid Prime, Zelda: WW, etc. etc. etc. all the same thing. Any game can be beat in a week, doesn't mean they're not worth buying.

People who have actually attempted at playing games online should know that a single player game, no matter how good, that is 29 hours long, doesn't compare to an online multiplayer game where it is arguably more fun, definitely more competitive, and offers hundreds of hours of gameplay.
PotatoSandWitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 PotatoSandWitch
[QUOTE="PotatoSandWitch"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="Acidrain1988"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]Yeah get over being scared to buy a gameSuzumeCake

Wario Ware is a game you can continue to play, just because you enjoy it. you don't need goals.

I disagree because the game isn't very enjoyable. Maybe cool for the GBA (beat that one super fast too), but since then... same old crap.
SuzumeCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SuzumeCake
[QUOTE="mack10"][QUOTE="Acidrain1988"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]Yeah get over being scared to buy a gamePotatoSandWitch

People who have actually attempted at playing games online should know that a single player game, no matter how good, that is 29 hours long, doesn't compare to an online multiplayer game where it is arguably more fun, definitely more competitive, and offers hundreds of hours of gameplay.

yea, but that's also reasons why to not play online games. they are too addictive & consumes too much time.
m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

You must be a very good gamer if you can beat all of these so easily and complain of being scared to beat them in a week.

Thevincent56
Funny sig, man, lol.
subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 subrosian
Member since 2005 • 14232 Posts
[QUOTE="Acidrain1988"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]Yeah get over being scared to buy a gameJaysonguy

Is it that hard to admit that the Wii really doesn't have a lot of games for someone who is already a console gamer? My roommate mostly plays World of Warcraft with his GF, but he recently got a Wii - along with Wii Sports, Trauma Center, Twilight Princess, and Dragonball - and he has been playing nonstop. At that same time, I , as a long time gamer, look at that and go "eh" - DB is overrated, I was annoyed with the button-mashing on the PS1, why would I want it now? Trauma Center? No 4:3 support, similar to the DS experience *shrug*. Wii Sports? Comes with the system, played it to death. Once you have Twilight Princess, there's not a lot else on the system that is of the same calibur. There are plenty of games for someone who hasn't been playing games since the SNES / Genesis era but right now I'd say just wait for MP3, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Mario Galaxy, and Brawl.
wii_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 wii_123
Member since 2006 • 688 Posts
Get Red Steel ( turn remotes sound off-adds lag ) and Resident Evil 4 from Cube. You will play Wii A LOT!
hawk2416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 hawk2416
Member since 2006 • 290 Posts
I got modded for this before, so be careful.

I have the same problem. Seems a lot do.
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#32 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts

You said you didnt beat zelda :?  I got a bright idea for you

cyprus646

Agreed.

emo_sucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 emo_sucks
Member since 2005 • 247 Posts
thats where backwards compatibility comes in brother, i just got day of reckoning 2 on ebay for 10 bucks. i used to play that game for days. this is your chance to find some cheap gems you missed out on
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#34 bgres077
Member since 2005 • 12694 Posts

You mean $50?
DTbikerider9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#36 DTbikerider9
Member since 2006 • 1771 Posts
Im having fun playing my wii titles (excite truck, Red steel and wiisports) I've also just bought a GC controller memory card and im going to go back and play all the good games on the gamecube I missed cause im not a GC owner I bought the first MP and im buying RES4 and the other MP and I'll find some others so I dont get how any can be bored with there wii Oh and im also on the search for a points card so I can buy Super Mario world so you should make the most out of your wii and if you dont have GC go bakc like im doin and get the old games there cheap and still really great fun I got a GC controller for 9$ memory card for 11$ and metroid prime for 4$ its like buying a GC for about 20$ of course I got everything used but buying a wii is liike buying two n one due to PERFECT backward capability so do what im doing its a great way to make most of the wii
DTbikerider9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#37 DTbikerider9
Member since 2006 • 1771 Posts
blur is coming... you better be ready
Phanrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Phanrang
Member since 2005 • 1496 Posts
Get DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2, it's a GREAT fighting game. Or wait for MK Armageddon. SSX Blur is also AWESOME! and its soon coming out. NFS Carbon or Excite Truck are also 2 good options.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Jaysonguy
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="Acidrain1988"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]Yeah get over being scared to buy a gamePotatoSandWitch

I guess if you have horrid taste in games you'd think it doesn't have many titles.
nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts
so you're mad because you don't want to pay? :|
pop7934

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#41 pop7934
Member since 2006 • 651 Posts
Get Super Swing Gold ( Pangya Pangya Golf as known in korea, I prefer that name ) It has a great style, great music and over 100 hours of story mode and 30 hours of other single player, then you have multiplayer.
anubis5400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 anubis5400
Member since 2005 • 1360 Posts
give some games somechance warioware is a heck of fun also dont lisen to reviews red steel is very good and dude if all else fails just go out and rent

mack10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#43 mack10
Member since 2002 • 12394 Posts
[QUOTE="mack10"][QUOTE="Acidrain1988"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]Yeah get over being scared to buy a gamePotatoSandWitch

Well...if you would consider FFXI and online game, and me playing it for 2 years a good example....then I guess I've played an online game but most online games you're paying up to $15 a month to play and as satisfactory and rewarding and fun(at some points) the game was...It doesn't mean offline games aren't worth the money. You'll never have a story as great as MGS's in an online game..amongst other things.
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
Next month the Wii is getting a plethora of new good games. Just wait.
DreganMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 DreganMK
Member since 2006 • 640 Posts

Any ideas?
Acidrain1988

Drop dead

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
Get Super Swing Gold ( Pangya Pangya Golf as known in korea, I prefer that name ) It has a great style, great music and over 100 hours of story mode and 30 hours of other single player, then you have multiplayer.pop7934

It's called Super Swing Golf in the US. I don't get your sig. Why the laugh?
Caybrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#47 Caybrown
Member since 2004 • 3722 Posts
By a new game dont listen to what reviews say and dont be cheap.
WR_Platinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 WR_Platinum
Member since 2003 • 4685 Posts
If ur scared to buy a new game for the Wii  then you can do one of the following:

1. go find a free mmorpg mmofps game that u would like to play.

2. Get RE4 in case u don't have it. Play it on the Wii.

3. Go out and party

and 4. Wait till the REALLY good titles to come out later this year on the Wii.

Stop whining.... - _-

hotplayer220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#49 hotplayer220
Member since 2004 • 1818 Posts
Canadian games aren't that much... Just go out and buy a new one. There is always EBAY too.
deathxxshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deathxxshark
Member since 2006 • 541 Posts
get some cube games. (besides....why did u buy it so early when there weren't a lot of good wii titles?) shouldve bought it during summer 07 when MP: 3 comes out and possibly, brawl. there are a lot of nintendo fanboys who would be dying for ur wii.