E-Shop Discussion Thread... (What are you playing?)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dobzilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dobzilian
Member since 2012 • 3409 Posts

Hi all. I thought i'd add a general discussion about the E-Shop and what are you are playing, what would you recommend and what you are looking forward to.

I've recent'y brought Super Metroid (VC Snes) and Kirby (VC Nes).

What games on the E-Shop you guys recommend as i have £14.60 to spend.

Sphensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Sphensen
Member since 2012 • 1176 Posts

the Games i've gotten off of the eShop are:

SMW, SB2, Super Metroid, Tank!Tank!Tank!, Rayman Challenges, F-Zero, Punch Out!, Zen Pinball, and Nano Assault

Nano Assault is an awesome arcade style shooter and so it Tank!Tank!Tank! i'd recomend playing the latter with friends.

there are also alot of free demos I haven't tried out yet.

Tank!Tank!Tank! and Rayman Challenges are free too

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts
The only Eshop games I currently own are SMW and Super Metroid. Both are pretty fun and I'm not sure how I never played them before.
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#4 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts
i have super metroid super marioworld donkey kong jr fzero kirby adventure balloon fight punchout nano assaault neo zen pinball2 toki tori 2 little inferno hyperswitch force the cave trine 2 chasing arora rayman challenges and ill be getting more soon
dobzilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dobzilian
i have super metroid super marioworld donkey kong jr fzero kirby adventure balloon fight punchout nano assaault neo zen pinball2 toki tori 2 little inferno hyperswitch force the cave trine 2 chasing arora rayman challenges and ill be getting more soon mariokart64fan
Nice list. May purchase The Cave as enjoyed the Demo.
mrfokken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mrfokken
Member since 2009 • 642 Posts

I really enjoyed The Cave. Trine 2 could be better. Toki Tori is interesting, but I have not finished it. Zen Pinball and Nano Assualt are fun in short bursts. Super Mario World, Super Metroid,  and Punch Out are all fun classics, but I have not been able to get into Kirby's Adventure. I am very tempted to get Ice Climber because I loved that game on NES. 

dobzilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dobzilian
anyone else find Super Metroid buggy?
Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
Nothin', but I will have Little Inferno in the future.
dobzilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dobzilian
Is Trine 2 : DC worth a dabble for £6.99? I'm just Downloading the Demo now.
OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
Is Trine 2 : DC worth a dabble for £6.99? I'm just Downloading the Demo now.dobzilian
Yeah that game is awesome especially with online co-op.
dobzilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 dobzilian
[QUOTE="dobzilian"]Is Trine 2 : DC worth a dabble for £6.99? I'm just Downloading the Demo now.OreoMilkshake
Yeah that game is awesome especially with online co-op.

I will try it later on this evening as currently on PC. Looked interesting enough and the play 5tyle was quite unique from what i seen in Demo. Will have a go online.
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts
Toki Tori 2 is amazing. Brilliantly designed, challenging in the best way possible, really cute, plenty of content. It's the best puzzle game I've played since Portal 2, by far.
zeroyaoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 zeroyaoi
Member since 2013 • 2472 Posts
I've purchased all the 30 cents deals, and trine 2 when they had the 50% off deal. Really an amazing game.
zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#14 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

Going to be making al lot of progress in Super Mario World and Super Metroid now that I have beaten NSMBU and BLOPS2 (campaign.) 

Trine 2 is on sale right now too, considering getting that but I think I have too many games in the backlog, plus with e3 it's best to save my money to see what's coming. 

dobzilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 dobzilian

Going to be making al lot of progress in Super Mario World and Super Metroid now that I have beaten NSMBU and BLOPS2 (campaign.) 

Trine 2 is on sale right now too, considering getting that but I think I have too many games in the backlog, plus with e3 it's best to save my money to see what's coming. 

Zassimick
I'm sure their will be something new on Thursday.
Elem187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Elem187
Member since 2013 • 30 Posts
I purchased all the indie titles to date minus the kung fu rabbit one. Trine 2 and Nano Assault Neo are easily the best looking games. The platforming and puzzles in Trine 2 are extremely unique. The rest of the indie shop titles are a time sink. Each one is fun for an hour or so, but not much after that. The Cave is fun if your like puzzlers with a morbid feel.. Little Inferno is interesting, I wouldn't call it a game in a traditional sense. I spent maybe 3 hours on it when I first bought it. Puddle, is probably not worth it. I haven't touched since the day I bought. I still jump into bit trip. Runner here and there... And if you like difficult puzzlers, Toki Tori 2 is straight up old school style where there really is no instructions, hints whatsoever. If your a fan of Metroid on NES/SNES Toki Tori has the same philosophy of dropping you into the game without any explanation.... Probably too difficult for younger players who have to have the hand holdings of Uncharted, CoD, Ass Creed, pretty much every game developed today. I'm currently playing Super Mario Bros 2... I don't understand the hate this game gets. I loved it when I was a child, and I still find it entertaining. I like that I can choose and play as different characters from the mushroom kingdom besides Mario.
Avatar image for Avatar_Taxidous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Avatar_Taxidous
Member since 2006 • 4407 Posts
Runner 2 is my favourite of the e-Shop games I've downloaded so far. So addictive; great rhythm gameplay. I also like Mighty Switch Force Hyper Drive Edition. The Cave looks like a cool title I want to download at some point. And Mega Man X!
zombieeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 zombieeric
Member since 2012 • 54 Posts

I just finished Runner2 and really enjoyed it.  It's a rhythm-based platformer.

Also, I think Mutant Mudds Deluxe is supposed to come out some time next week?

Sadistic_Grunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Sadistic_Grunt
Member since 2005 • 446 Posts
anyone else find Super Metroid buggy?dobzilian
I haven't run into anything yet. I've just started Maridia so I'm a good chunk through. I'm currently playing Super Metroid, but have been thinking of picking up Super Mario Bros. 2. Kind of kicking myself for not getting it when it was through Club Nintendo. I also have Super Mario World that I'm slowly working through too.
enz2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 enz2
Member since 2007 • 1689 Posts
I recently bought Super Mario 64 and Super Mario 3, which I'm playing both atm. Being a new Wii owner, I have quite a big list to what games I want to get, but the top games I'm looking forward to are Ys: 1 and 2, a link to the past,, super mario 2 and super metroid.
Elem187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Elem187
Member since 2013 • 30 Posts

[QUOTE="dobzilian"]anyone else find Super Metroid buggy?Sadistic_Grunt
I haven't run into anything yet. I've just started Maridia so I'm a good chunk through. I'm currently playing Super Metroid, but have been thinking of picking up Super Mario Bros. 2. Kind of kicking myself for not getting it when it was through Club Nintendo. I also have Super Mario World that I'm slowly working through too.

d41c7158c2c002a8de89b798fb923acc_view.jp

dooo eeet get it now

dobzilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 dobzilian
30p for MARIO AND YOSHI.