This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for dbzultimate3134
dbzultimate3134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 dbzultimate3134
Member since 2004 • 759 Posts
well in da last few weeks ive been wanting to get da wii, but lately all ive been hearing is that it has xbox graphix and that it gets very boring really quickly since there are mainly mini games. So i thought i would ask da wii forum of there opinions of the console.  
Avatar image for stickontheradar
stickontheradar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 stickontheradar
Member since 2006 • 986 Posts
lol! da wii is leik nes grafix except in 3d and really bad!!! lol!!!!
Avatar image for dbzultimate3134
dbzultimate3134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 dbzultimate3134
Member since 2004 • 759 Posts
in english please lol

NoRemnants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 NoRemnants
Member since 2006 • 3351 Posts
speak well... type English so people can understand what you are saying. judging by your perfect spellings of words other than "da" and "graphix" I know you can speak/type English like every other fluent person. And also be gone troll.
Avatar image for stickontheradar
stickontheradar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 stickontheradar
Member since 2006 • 986 Posts
Also, aside from the fact that your question is so incredibly annoying and stupid, it's obvious that you're a troll based on your post count......anyone who makes 500+ posts won't use "da" as a substitute for "the"......

LOL! wii is leik all mini gaems!!!!111 giv us sum reel gaems nintendo!!!!lol!!!!
KingKoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 KingKoop
Member since 2005 • 4268 Posts

lol! da wii is leik nes grafix except in 3d and really bad!!! lol!!!!stickontheradar

Rather like your punctuation.

Nevertheless, the Wii actually has endless hours of gameplay value, Zelda alone takes 40+ hours and why do people say "it gets old" what? Holding a PS3/360 pad doesn't? What ever crap you hear about the Wii dont believe it. Make up your own mind, but I recommend one (also the cheapest of next-gen)

ryan_returns29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#7 ryan_returns29
Member since 2006 • 3191 Posts
It is pretty obvious that you are just a troll because you are 'just hearing that the Wii has Xbox graphics' (even though it doesn't). You probably have known all along that the Wii doesn't have as good graphics as its competitors but you are just saying this because you want to express your own biased opinion. The Wii is about gameplay, not graphics.

Begone, troll.
CKeur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CKeur
Member since 2005 • 1918 Posts
Judging by his signature, I'm sure he uses incoherent language like "da" and "graphix" often.