Chibi-Robo seems impossible under normal lighting.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

I tried to take a picture of every wall socket in my house with the lights all turned on with no luck, finally I had to just do a Google image search for one which gave me 100% accuracy. Making a camera based game for a handheld with garbage cameras probably wasn't a good idea.

calway55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 calway55
Member since 2010 • 382 Posts

If you ever get your hands on a GC Chi Bi-Ro Bo! you could love it. It's a fun, quirky adventure game that takes place in one household where Chi Bi interacts with the family members and the toys when family is asleep. There are different toys which need puzzles or problems solved even climbing Gi _joe type characters ..along with many many adventures to accomplish besides assembling a long lost robot. Of course you can clean up footprints to earn happiness points but that doesn't need to be done overtime.

If only Nintendo would return to that type of adventure game for Wii U with this character it would be a big winner especially in Japan and hopefully other regions would benefit.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Yeah, I've had some trouble with the camera, but the game is still fairly fun and quirky. The mini-games are the real appeal. For 10 bucks, the game could be a lot worse.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

Yeah it's annoying I've had to use the flash on my phone to be able to get proper pictures.