Canada sold out of Wii U bundles

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JPala84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JPala84
Member since 2010 • 35 Posts

I want to buy a Wii U but the bundles seem to be sold out everywhere. I keep checking everyday to see if stores replenish but so far no luck. At this point I am just going to wait for Boxing Day.

Walmarts options

Amazons Options

Toys R Us

Best Buy

And it's the same sort of deals everywhere right now. Last Friday Walmart.ca had a bundle where you got the system as well as 3 games (3d Land, Nintendoland, and either Tropical Freeze/Mario Kart 8/Wind Waker) for $300. I want to buy that particular bundle.

Frustrated trying to buy a Wii U right now when I see so many deals going on for the Xbox One and PS4.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

looks like its back in stock on best buy and toysrus...

as for amazon....they dont sell nintendo systems....they have 3rd party vendors that sell them.

nintendo store is also sold out https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod150200

JPala84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JPala84

Yeah the generic $300 bundle with 3d Land isn't as hard to find. There were some bundles going on where they included a third game as well (Wind Waker, Mario Kart 8, Tropical Freeze), which are either discontinued for the time being or are just sold out.

JPala84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JPala84

Just a heads up. I talked to someone at Target today. They said that starting tomorrow the $300 3D Land bundle will also come with a $50 Target gift card. So might be the way to go. They only are getting 15 of these bundles tho :S

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

@JPala84 said:

Just a heads up. I talked to someone at Target today. They said that starting tomorrow the $300 3D Land bundle will also come with a $50 Target gift card. So might be the way to go. They only are getting 15 of these bundles tho :S

I hope you have one reserved. Then you can use that gift card towards a game. I'd recomment MK8 or Smash.