T-Mobile does not offer a military discount...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
Member since 2007 • 3296 Posts

More of an FYI than anything else, but T-Mobile does not offer a military / veteran discount on any of their unlimited plans. When I asked why, they simply said that they stopped doing it in 2014. I switched over from Verizon, but I am switching back because I have confirmed with Verizon that they offer military / veteran discounts with all of their unlimited plans. Damn shame.

gcfreak898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 gcfreak898
Member since 2003 • 2031 Posts

Companies are losing money to online retailers. It's sad they don't support our active duty military and Veterans. But, hey go pre paid it's way better than being locked in a contract paying for a phone that will cost more than buying up front. Not to mention you don't like that pre paid carrier you can always go to another one. If you buy an unlocked phone from the manufacturer.

Avatar image for deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
Member since 2007 • 3296 Posts

@gcfreak898 said:

Companies are losing money to online retailers. It's sad they don't support our active duty military and Veterans. But, hey go pre paid it's way better than being locked in a contract paying for a phone that will cost more than buying up front. Not to mention you don't like that pre paid carrier you can always go to another one. If you buy an unlocked phone from the manufacturer.

I ended up buying an unlocked phone from Samsung (Galaxy Note 8) and I went with a Verizon Beyond unlimited plan. With my veteran discount and auto pay, I am only paying $70 a month and I am not in any contract.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

Only in America, do people who have been in the military get discounts.

LOL