RickSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 RickSmith
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

I've been a regular smartphone user for a long time and I'm using the samsung S8 right now, but I’d like to change to a gaming phone because I have recently started really enjoying PUBG Mobile and Tank World Mobile.

I’ve found that there are not that many brands making gaming phones though. The only four I have found are ROG phone 2, Razer phone 2 and two Chinese brands Red Magic 5G and Black Shark 3. Can anyone tell me something about these four phones?

RickyZhang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By RickyZhang
Member since 2020 • 1 Posts

I can’t help you pick one but I can at least tell you their strengths and weaknesses to help you choose which one you want.

All three of these are great for gaming..

The ROG phone is the most famous gaming phone of these three, it has a good cooling system, a good OS and it has good performance stats, but , ROG phone doesn’t have 5G and it is expensive.

Red Magic 5G is a new phone from nubia and it is a good phone that has good specs and good gaming performance, it also has 5G network, however the OS isn't great and they may not update the software often.

Black Shark 3 has the same CPU and GPU as theredmagic and also has5G, but the black shark 3 has a lower refresh rate screen, and you cannot buy it yet until May 8th.

For Razer phone2, I think it is good for you if you are a Razer fan. If not, plz do not buy it cos it just won't keep up with the games you want to play..

TJDMHEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 TJDMHEM
Member since 2006 • 3260 Posts

get an rog phone.