MegaNorm64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 MegaNorm64
Member since 2020 • 48 Posts

I just downloaded COD Mobile and, I'm surprised at how much of a blast I'm having. I'm wasn't really a fan of mobile FPS games because of how clumsy the touchscreen feels when playing those type of games but, CODM feels great. I was also surprised to see that the game has gamepad support, although it is limited to only PS4 and XBOX One controllers. I have a Razer Kishi and, the game won't recognize the gamepad at all unless my PS4 controller is on, which I find to be extremely weird... It is almost like how you need to connect a Wii Pro Controller to the original Wiimote in order to use it. So I ended up buying a bluetooth mobile gamepad that is compatible with CODM on amazon and am just waiting for it to arrive. Anyway, because I am having such a pleasant experience, I was wondering if there are any other noteworthy FPS games on android. I have had DOOM and DOOM 2 installed for a long time, since I bought my Razer Kishi a few months back actually. So now, I'm just looking for more games to add to my phone that I can pull out while on my lunch break at work or something, so if you guys know any really great ones I can install, please let me know! I own a Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition, so most if not all games that are coming out are compatible with my phone. Thanks!

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#3 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

Yes, COD Mobile is surprisingly good. It’s a huge game, plays great with a controller. I feel like it proves that shooters can work on mobile platforms, I mean Bioshock was released on iOS.

Would love more good quality shooters myself.