HELP ME, PLEASE! I can't remember the name or find this mobile game!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zer0-sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Zer0-sama
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

Awhile back, between 2007-2011 I played this awesome 2D 16 bit or higher side-scrolling, rpg, platformer with soul,spirit, or sword in its name. Its not in google play anymore, and it's driving me nuts to find it.

The protagonist is a blonde highschool student and wakes up in different world meets this girl fighting a jester monster or something. You can attach different leveled souls to weapons to strengthen them, and there is recipes for weapons and other things. Combat system was amazing with different combos to fight with, bunch of skills, and like 3 different skill trees. It had a map display similar to super metroid. One-lined and two-lined layout leveled safe areas with npcs.

Ex: ______ or ---__--__---

Diverse array of areas, monsters, and boss monsters you can farm for items, recipes, and materials. Online store to buy OP weapons from other people. It had a dark and deep bright colored palette, and great designs. It had an old game aesthetic.

Please help me find it. It's a great free-to-play game that I wish more people knew about, maybe then, it wouldn't have got taken off the store.

katastrophic88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By katastrophic88
Member since 2017 • 19 Posts

Aw man. Wracking your brain for a favorite game gone missing is the worst. :( I hope you (or someone else) can tell you what it is.