Android tracker security app

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Comic_Capers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Comic_Capers
Member since 2008 • 1701 Posts

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 which I am concerned about being stolen, like what happened with my brother's iPod Touch 32GB. I have heard there are apps you can download that can track your phone of stolen and disable it if necessary. Which is the best app (preferably free but I don't mind paying for it if it's a very good one) for this that I can download?

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

Your phone already has one ;) All Galaxy phones have this.

http://www.samsungdive.com/DiveMain.do

Follow the instructions and enable it.

Comic_Capers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Comic_Capers
Member since 2008 • 1701 Posts

Wow I've justed checked it out and that is really awesome! Thanks, I never would have known about that.

kevinrake921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 kevinrake921
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Who needs phone location track and how to track phone location with this OX Mobile Spy? Company who distribute cell phones always want to learn whether their employees are in rational use of vehicle and they go to the place where they should go, Cell Phone GPS Tracker gives you detailed information you want to learn with GPS location. Location-specific information can be tracked especially for person who get lost when travelling unfamiliar places, or elder parents who are in amnesia may forget where home is, children get lost and so on. Then this OX Mobile Spy mobile phone location track function urgently needed. You can try this function is very powerful OX Mobile Spy software Download Sofware ----http://download.cnet.com/OX-Mobile-Spy/3000-2162_4-75909600.html
kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

Bot bumping old thread, move along people.