kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1101 kage_53
Member since 2006 • 12671 Posts
Riven is the ****. A Melee carry that actually farm and isn't weak in laning phase ? Yes please. Now if I can only pick her in actual games instead of having to play as her against bots >_>.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1102 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts
Last nights game was great..A Galio+Amumu ult was epic...
tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1103 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts
Last nights game was great..A Galio+Amumu ult was epic...Heil68
Too bad they surrended so early. :P
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#1104 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"]Last nights game was great..A Galio+Amumu ult was epic...tagyhag

I don't blame them, that fight lasted less than a minute and we aced them.

Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1105 Skittles_McGee
Member since 2008 • 9136 Posts

[QUOTE="tagyhag"][QUOTE="Heil68"]Last nights game was great..A Galio+Amumu ult was epic...siLVURcross

I don't blame them, that fight lasted less than a minute and we aced them.

I don't think it was even ten seconds. We ult'd and they were suddenly dead.

SevenzFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1106 SevenzFlow
Member since 2012 • 378 Posts
When are we starting this back up?
HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#1107 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts
Many of us have been playing Dota 2 as of late....
kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1108 kage_53

When are we starting this back up?SevenzFlow
Never. Riot constantly nerfs champions instead of letting the players figure out how to beat them. They also give just about every new champion gap closers and or sustain which is stupid.

Since I've started playing (week after Miss Fortune patch) the following champions have been released that either have some form of sustain (hp regen, life steal, spell vamp, mp regen, shield) or gap closer: Sona, Lux, Leblanc, Tree, Swain, Troll, Irelia, Jarvan, Renekton, Karma, Rumble, Nocturne, Vayne, Lee Sin, Wukong, Yorick, Orianna, Talon, Leona, Graves, Volibear, Riven, Shyvanna, Ahri, Sejuani, Nautilis, Fiora. Pretty much the only exceptions are Ziggs and Victor. It's pathetic really. Riot sucks at designing champions.

SevenzFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1109 SevenzFlow

[QUOTE="SevenzFlow"]When are we starting this back up?kage_53

Never. Riot constantly nerfs champions instead of letting the players figure out how to beat them. They also give just about every new champion gap closers and or sustain which is stupid.

Since I've started playing (week after Miss Fortune patch) the following champions have been released that either have some form of sustain (hp regen, life steal, spell vamp, mp regen, shield) or gap closer: Sona, Lux, Leblanc, Tree, Swain, Troll, Irelia, Jarvan, Renekton, Karma, Rumble, Nocturne, Vayne, Lee Sin, Wukong, Yorick, Orianna, Talon, Leona, Graves, Volibear, Riven, Shyvanna, Ahri, Sejuani, Nautilis, Fiora. Pretty much the only exceptions are Ziggs and Victor. It's pathetic really. Riot sucks at designing champions.

lol it is just a game bro, but right now I am in the honeymoon phase so everything is great.

As I get better I wll understand your viewpoint.

p.s is Dota 2 fun to play and is it similar to LOL? 

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1110 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Dota 2 is muuuuuuuuuch more fun than boring ass LoL.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1111 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Aren't you apparently terrible at the game? For someone that studies it, I've heard you suck at playing lol.

kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1112 kage_53

[QUOTE="kage_53"]

[QUOTE="SevenzFlow"]When are we starting this back up?Aljosa23

Aren't you apparently terrible at the game? For someone that studies it, I've heard you suck at playing lol.

I don't study it. I don't even watch those high elo streams and matches that have pro teams playing against each other. I have more wins than losses.
SevenzFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1113 SevenzFlow

Dota 2 is muuuuuuuuuch more fun than boring ass LoL.

Aljosa23

Dota 2 looks just as boring as Lol.

but after 2 years of saying no to Lol I finally said yes and it was awesome 

kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1114 kage_53

[QUOTE="kage_53"]

[QUOTE="SevenzFlow"]When are we starting this back up?SevenzFlow

lol it is just a game bro, but right now I am in the honeymoon phase so everything is great.

It has nothing to with getting better. It's the decision making on the champion designs. Why does Caitlyn for example need an escape mechanic with her net. She already has stupid high auto attack range. Twisted Fate who has 150 fewer range has no escape mechanic.

Also the community sucks. There is no worse feeling when you click on solo queue only to get paired up with a 4 man premade because 9/10 times they act like jerks.

Anyway, I guess I'll be playing maybe a couple of times a week. One of my coworkers plays LoL and wants to duo queue with me. This means **** you solo queue. He's a Jarvan and Leblanc player which is even more awesome because now I can set up kill lanes. Also I'll finally have someone that will give me a leash for jungle too so I can time my clears *shakes head at killa in disgust*. Way to not be a team player Killa :|

DOTA is like lol except you have denying (killing your own creeps so enemy champion won't get gold for it), you can not recall unless you have that one item I forgot what was called, it's much more easier to 1vs5 the entire enemy team, not as much cc but it lasts a lot longer like 4 second stuns kind of longer, melee carries are much more viable, barely any tanky dps, you lose gold when you die.

I think that's all.

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1115 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts
I can't go back to LoL after playing DOTA. I like their balancing model more, whereas Riot nerfs everyone for balance, DOTA OP's everyone. :P
SevenzFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1116 SevenzFlow

[QUOTE="SevenzFlow"][QUOTE="kage_53"]

It has nothing to with getting better. It's the decision making on the champion designs. Why does Caitlyn for example need an escape mechanic with her net. She already has stupid high auto attack range. Twisted Fate who has 150 fewer range has no escape mechanic.

Also the community sucks. There is no worse feeling when you click on solo queue only to get paired up with a 4 man premade because 9/10 times they act like jerks.

Anyway, I guess I'll be playing maybe a couple of times a week. One of my coworkers plays LoL and wants to duo queue with me. This means **** you solo queue. He's a Jarvan and Leblanc player which is even more awesome because now I can set up kill lanes. Also I'll finally have someone that will give me a leash for jungle too so I can time my clears *shakes head at killa in disgust*. Way to not be a team player Killa :|

DOTA is like lol except you have denying (killing your own creeps so enemy champion won't get gold for it), you can not recall unless you have that one item I forgot what was called, it's much more easier to 1vs5 the entire enemy team, not as much cc but it lasts a lot longer like 4 second stuns kind of longer, melee carries are much more viable, barely any tanky dps, you lose gold when you die.

I think that's all.

meh 

kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1117 kage_53

I can't go back to LoL after playing DOTA. I like their balancing model more, whereas Riot nerfs everyone for balance, DOTA OP's everyone. :Ptagyhag
Yeah I like that balancing model way better unfortunately DOTA's community is even worse than LoLs and that's saying something....I wish I played LoL when it first started now that I think about it. Back then Jax could dodge tower shots and Twisted Fate had an aoe stun nuke. Trynd ultimate lasted 8 seconds. The range on flash was from Blue Lizard buff to Baron. There was even apparently flash boots.

Oh Wow. I just logged back in for the first time in months. All of my mastery pages are gone. What happenned here ?