kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#53 kage_53
Member since 2006 • 12671 Posts
[QUOTE="lightmonkey"]SW is too boring to go back to. Jehury needs to come back first.zeraph_688
He is also at SW.com you shouldve seen all the cow ownage on teh loco roco day :lol:

teh ownage was worse on the sheep when MP Hunters day came because it was an actual review. The review for Loco Roco was an  import review. I noticed that many other websites gave Loco Roco a high AA or a AAA score as a review. GS has been having review issues as of March.
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 -Zaku-
Member since 2005 • 15425 Posts
[QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="zeraph_688"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="linkhero1"]

:evil:

I don't think I'm ever going to go there again. No one ever uses any logic anymore and it's flooded by fanboys. Zaku and some of the other people who don't go there anymore need to go back and save it.

edit: and no i didn't get owned :P

zeraph_688
Save it? :lol: There'd be people catching ass whoopins left and right if I went back.

Then let's go back. I mean for god's sake their are threads about halo vs zelda. :cry:

:? That reminds me of the "GTA vs Zelda" threads.....*shudders* Someone once said that Halo had the greatest story ever in a video game and then went on to say MGS's story was "mediocre" in comparison....:| That is enough for me to spit in his face.

By Elie? :lol: Comparing MGS and Halo story is like comparing Frankenstein to Little Red Riding Hood.

That was elie? :lol: Didn't he used to bash everything Nintendo?
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 linkhero1
Member since 2004 • 16489 Posts
[QUOTE="linkhero1"]

I don't think I'm ever going to go there again. No one ever uses any logic anymore and it's flooded by fanboys. Zaku and some of the other people who don't go there anymore need to go back and save it.

-Zaku-
Save it? :lol: There'd be people catching ass whoopins left and right if I went back.

:lol: I miss those days
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts
[QUOTE="zeraph_688"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="zeraph_688"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="linkhero1"]

-Zaku-

Then let's go back. I mean for god's sake their are threads about halo vs zelda. :cry:

:? That reminds me of the "GTA vs Zelda" threads.....*shudders* Someone once said that Halo had the greatest story ever in a video game and then went on to say MGS's story was "mediocre" in comparison....:| That is enough for me to spit in his face.

By Elie? :lol: Comparing MGS and Halo story is like comparing Frankenstein to Little Red Riding Hood.

Elie makes some of the most terrible threads in SW.  He made one yesterday about how PS3 is the "only next-gen console".
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#57 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts
[QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="zeraph_688"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="zeraph_688"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="linkhero1"]

Teufelhuhn

Elie makes some of the most terrible threads in SW.  He made one yesterday about how PS3 is the "only next-gen console".

Yep, I saw that trash. He's one of the worst fanboys there is.

Derangal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 Derangal
Member since 2003 • 13934 Posts
[QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="zeraph_688"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="zeraph_688"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="linkhero1"]

Teufelhuhn

Elie makes some of the most terrible threads in SW. He made one yesterday about how PS3 is the "only next-gen console".

For a little while Elie was actually making good topics, or at least semi-interesting ones. Then he went back to his fanboy rants and tirads.
zeraph_688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 zeraph_688
Member since 2006 • 659 Posts
[QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="zeraph_688"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="zeraph_688"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="linkhero1"]

Derangal

Elie makes some of the most terrible threads in SW. He made one yesterday about how PS3 is the "only next-gen console".

For a little while Elie was actually making good topics, or at least semi-interesting ones. Then he went back to his fanboy rants and tirads.

That's partly true. He would make pretty good discussion on things, but then he would go into fanboy mode and just ruin the whole thing by saying something stupid.
zeraph_688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 zeraph_688
[QUOTE="zeraph_688"][QUOTE="lightmonkey"]SW is too boring to go back to. Jehury needs to come back first.kage_53
He is also at SW.com you shouldve seen all the cow ownage on teh loco roco day :lol:

teh ownage was worse on the sheep when MP Hunters day came because it was an actual review. The review for Loco Roco was an  import review. I noticed that many other websites gave Loco Roco a high AA or a AAA score as a review. GS has been having review issues as of March.

I don't know about you, but GS have lost some credibility for me. But not just because of the MPH review.
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 -Zaku-
[QUOTE="zeraph_688"][QUOTE="lightmonkey"]SW is too boring to go back to. Jehury needs to come back first.kage_53

teh ownage was worse on the sheep when MP Hunters day came because it was an actual review. The review for Loco Roco was an import review. I noticed that many other websites gave Loco Roco a high AA or a AAA score as a review. GS has been having review issues as of March.

Yeah.....a game can get all around good scores from nearly every other site/mag and then GS rolls out it's, newly dubbed, "WTF Reviews".
Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Unforgiven2870
Member since 2004 • 6386 Posts
[QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="linkhero1"]

linkhero1

:lol: I miss those days

to save it we would need an army of about 5,000 plus to combat the fanboys:)
zeraph_688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 zeraph_688
[QUOTE="kage_53"][QUOTE="zeraph_688"][QUOTE="lightmonkey"]SW is too boring to go back to. Jehury needs to come back first.-Zaku-

teh ownage was worse on the sheep when MP Hunters day came because it was an actual review. The review for Loco Roco was an import review. I noticed that many other websites gave Loco Roco a high AA or a AAA score as a review. GS has been having review issues as of March.

Yeah.....a game can get all around good scores from nearly every other site/mag and then GS rolls out it's, newly dubbed, "WTF Reviews".

:lol: Highly agreed. When stuff like that goes down, when GS comes to it, oh noes here comes teh most messed up review!
Derangal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Derangal
Member since 2003 • 13934 Posts
[QUOTE="kage_53"][QUOTE="zeraph_688"][QUOTE="lightmonkey"]SW is too boring to go back to. Jehury needs to come back first.-Zaku-

No kidding. Though I'll take "WTF Reviews" over you-know-who reviewing RPGs (I won't mention a name, but I'm sure some people know who I'm talking about). Though I don't even read the reviews anymore. I just peek at the little summery on the tops.
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 -Zaku-
[QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="kage_53"][QUOTE="zeraph_688"][QUOTE="lightmonkey"]SW is too boring to go back to. Jehury needs to come back first.Derangal

No kidding. Though I'll take "WTF Reviews" over you-know-who reviewing RPGs (I won't mention a name, but I'm sure some people know who I'm talking about). Though I don't even read the reviews anymore. I just peek at the little summery on the tops.

Same here but even then, they somehow figure out how to screw that up....
zeraph_688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 zeraph_688
[QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="kage_53"][QUOTE="zeraph_688"][QUOTE="lightmonkey"]SW is too boring to go back to. Jehury needs to come back first.Derangal

Yeah same here.
fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#68 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts
to save it we would need an army of about 5,000 plus to combat the fanboys:)Unforgiven2870
We just need to get a cloning machine in here and start breeding members :D
Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Unforgiven2870
ah,my how science has come along way :Lol:
CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#70 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts
Why was the title changed?
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 linkhero1
Why was the title changed?CJL13
someone was playing around with my account while I was away. I took care of it :twisted: he won't be touching my keyboard anymore.
Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Unforgiven2870
heh the guy out there in sw tryan to call out the cows but im in hideing atm :lol: :P
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 linkhero1
heh the guy out there in sw tryan to call out the cows but im in hideing atm :lol: :P Unforgiven2870
:lol: I saw
Panzer_Zwei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Panzer_Zwei
Member since 2006 • 15498 Posts
Now I'm really starting to get annoyed. There's just hardly any interesting post anymore. It's mostly the same rubbish all over the place. And I don't even feel like looking at the threads.
kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 kage_53
Member since 2006 • 12671 Posts
From now on I will only post in SW when John_Adkins makes a thread. Its turning into PSWii vs Wii60 discussion in one of the threads.
Ryujin_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Ryujin_X
Member since 2005 • 2441 Posts
[QUOTE="-Zaku-"]I haven't gone there on my own accord for a month +. Only time I ever do is when someone here posts a link. I got fed up with the ignorance of the gaming community there (which I'm ashamed to even call it that). Fanboyism is just ridiculous. On the 360 boards, I about fed up with them too. I'm tired of seeing the "What company should MS make exclusive" (why does MS have to monopolize the goddamn industry?) threads where people mention R* and say that is the end for the other side and someone has even said Square Enix :| R* knows there is a hell lot more money to be made between the 2 consoles than on one and SE will NOT move a multi-million dollar game franchise to a console that can't even get off the ground in Japan (FFXII has sold like 2mil on PS2 alone in Japan and DQ is just a whole other story [can't be sold on a weekday cause people skip school and work]). There "What PS3 Game Would You Like To See On 360" threads are no better. People go on to say they hate FF, MGS, DMC, etc. but say they want them on the 360 just so PS owners don't have them to themselves. In other words, they don't want them for gaming's sake of playing them but just so the other side doesn't have them :| WTH is wrong with gamers today? (And I believe there were some lems before I left SW who said cows weren't "true" gamers......get to shoveling lems, get to shoveling.) When they do get some decent looking JRPGs coming to their system, you realize why they didn't get them last gen. Some comments from people on Namco's Trusty Bell: "Why did you post pics of a PS2 game on the 360 boards?", "Graphics aren't 'next gen'...." (confusing graphics for an art style :|), "It looks like crap", "That anime crap doesn't belong on 360", "I don't want to play as no metro sexual characters". Anything that has a Japanese origin is apparently put down. I'm also tired of seeing the "Do you wish (insert PS title) would come to the 360". At first I thought these were Lems just trying to suck up everything for themselves but then I thought about it....it's defected Cows who went AWOL after E3 because of the price (which apparently people think the price tag is gonna be like that forever :roll: ) wanting all their favorite PS brand titles to follow them wherever they may go. And it seems universal with Lems that when someone says something bad about their console (they don't like the games, it messes up on them, they don't plan on buying one, etc.), they automatically lash out at that person as a Sony fan and tell them to GTFO along with some PS3 bashing (have fun with your $600 paperweight, etc.). If there is no mention of that person liking Sony or anything related to Sony in there post (and no apparent sig), they are still labeled as a Sony fan (and I'm not talking about Lv 1, 1 post trolls). And by universal, I mean even 360 publications and such do this. Remember the article I posted where the guy had called out Japan because they didn't have an interest in 360 and he went on to bring up Sony and started just bashing Sony? (and he said the PS3 was ~$8000 dollars and that MGS4 runs better on 360 :|) Stuff like this. OXM had started off their BIA:HH article talking about "Now this should disprove those Xbox 1.5 comments". I thought all those comments had died out but everytime I see them brought back up, it's some Lem trying to prove something that was proven before (the 360 isn't a 1.5). Now I know I've said in the past that I'm Cow/Lem but I'm just.....well pissed. I'm fed up with lems (excluding the ones here who are a hell lot, a HELL LOT, more open minded than the average lem. In a percentage sense, it's like 75-80% Cow to the remaining 25-20% being Lem now. I don't even really want to be associated with Lems after all the crap most of them say. (In a sense that most them come off sounding racist towards Japan in general) /End Rant

I hate that about lems too, but it seems to be a certain type of Xbox owning people and I've noticed it at many Xbox related places, luckily there are also alot more open minded people who like things like Enchant Arm, Trusty Bell etc... for example check this thread about Trusty Bell on TeamXbox forums to get an idea of what I mean, some people are idiots, but as you can see not everyone is like that. Link here As for SW I got sick of that place for ages, too much stupidity, which is why I haven't posted for ages until recently....it seems people don't even want to discuss the consoles or anything, they see SW and think it's a place where anything goes and think it's an excuse to act retarded....the things Zaku mentions annoy me alot about lems, but other fanboys are just as bad......
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 -Zaku-
[QUOTE="Ryujin_X"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"]I haven't gone there on my own accord for a month +. Only time I ever do is when someone here posts a link. I got fed up with the ignorance of the gaming community there (which I'm ashamed to even call it that). Fanboyism is just ridiculous. On the 360 boards, I about fed up with them too. I'm tired of seeing the "What company should MS make exclusive" (why does MS have to monopolize the goddamn industry?) threads where people mention R* and say that is the end for the other side and someone has even said Square Enix :| R* knows there is a hell lot more money to be made between the 2 consoles than on one and SE will NOT move a multi-million dollar game franchise to a console that can't even get off the ground in Japan (FFXII has sold like 2mil on PS2 alone in Japan and DQ is just a whole other story [can't be sold on a weekday cause people skip school and work]). There "What PS3 Game Would You Like To See On 360" threads are no better. People go on to say they hate FF, MGS, DMC, etc. but say they want them on the 360 just so PS owners don't have them to themselves. In other words, they don't want them for gaming's sake of playing them but just so the other side doesn't have them :| WTH is wrong with gamers today? (And I believe there were some lems before I left SW who said cows weren't "true" gamers......get to shoveling lems, get to shoveling.) When they do get some decent looking JRPGs coming to their system, you realize why they didn't get them last gen. Some comments from people on Namco's Trusty Bell: "Why did you post pics of a PS2 game on the 360 boards?", "Graphics aren't 'next gen'...." (confusing graphics for an art style :|), "It looks like crap", "That anime crap doesn't belong on 360", "I don't want to play as no metro sexual characters". Anything that has a Japanese origin is apparently put down. I'm also tired of seeing the "Do you wish (insert PS title) would come to the 360". At first I thought these were Lems just trying to suck up everything for themselves but then I thought about it....it's defected Cows who went AWOL after E3 because of the price (which apparently people think the price tag is gonna be like that forever :roll: ) wanting all their favorite PS brand titles to follow them wherever they may go. And it seems universal with Lems that when someone says something bad about their console (they don't like the games, it messes up on them, they don't plan on buying one, etc.), they automatically lash out at that person as a Sony fan and tell them to GTFO along with some PS3 bashing (have fun with your $600 paperweight, etc.). If there is no mention of that person liking Sony or anything related to Sony in there post (and no apparent sig), they are still labeled as a Sony fan (and I'm not talking about Lv 1, 1 post trolls). And by universal, I mean even 360 publications and such do this. Remember the article I posted where the guy had called out Japan because they didn't have an interest in 360 and he went on to bring up Sony and started just bashing Sony? (and he said the PS3 was ~$8000 dollars and that MGS4 runs better on 360 :|) Stuff like this. OXM had started off their BIA:HH article talking about "Now this should disprove those Xbox 1.5 comments". I thought all those comments had died out but everytime I see them brought back up, it's some Lem trying to prove something that was proven before (the 360 isn't a 1.5). Now I know I've said in the past that I'm Cow/Lem but I'm just.....well pissed. I'm fed up with lems (excluding the ones here who are a hell lot, a HELL LOT, more open minded than the average lem. In a percentage sense, it's like 75-80% Cow to the remaining 25-20% being Lem now. I don't even really want to be associated with Lems after all the crap most of them say. (In a sense that most them come off sounding racist towards Japan in general) /End Rant

I hate that about lems too, but it seems to be a certain type of Xbox owning people and I've noticed it at many Xbox related places, luckily there are also alot more open minded people who like things like Enchant Arm, Trusty Bell etc... for example check this thread about Trusty Bell on TeamXbox forums to get an idea of what I mean, some people are idiots, but as you can see not everyone is like that. Link here As for SW I got sick of that place for ages, too much stupidity, which is why I haven't posted for ages until recently....it seems people don't even want to discuss the consoles or anything, they see SW and think it's a place where anything goes and think it's an excuse to act retarded....the things Zaku mentions annoy me alot about lems, but other fanboys are just as bad......

Yeah, I know there are some exceptions out there but they seem few and far between. And apparently, most of us have left SW and some occasionally head there....
Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Unforgiven2870
most left there to be recutied here well all the ones with brains:) have been recuited here haha.