Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 linkhero1
Member since 2004 • 16489 Posts

:evil:

I don't think I'm ever going to go there again. No one ever uses any logic anymore and it's flooded by fanboys. Zaku and some of the other people who don't go there anymore need to go back and save it.

edit: and no i didn't get owned :P

Panzer_Zwei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Panzer_Zwei
Member since 2006 • 15498 Posts
Ok..but why now? It's been like that for a while.
hellsing321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 hellsing321
Member since 2005 • 9608 Posts
We've all said that at one point in time but well all come back. Its like a 10 car pile up. Its so horrible but you just can't look away.
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 linkhero1
Fanboys are worse than ever and it makes me want to be a fanboy. I used to not care about it when someone bashed the Wii but now they start bashing it because of its graphics when we all knew they wouldn't be as good as 360/PS3 just makes me mad.
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 linkhero1
I'm over it now. Wow that was quick
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -Zaku-
Member since 2005 • 15425 Posts
I haven't gone there on my own accord for a month +. Only time I ever do is when someone here posts a link. I got fed up with the ignorance of the gaming community there (which I'm ashamed to even call it that). Fanboyism is just ridiculous. On the 360 boards, I about fed up with them too. I'm tired of seeing the "What company should MS make exclusive" (why does MS have to monopolize the goddamn industry?) threads where people mention R* and say that is the end for the other side and someone has even said Square Enix :| R* knows there is a hell lot more money to be made between the 2 consoles than on one and SE will NOT move a multi-million dollar game franchise to a console that can't even get off the ground in Japan (FFXII has sold like 2mil on PS2 alone in Japan and DQ is just a whole other story [can't be sold on a weekday cause people skip school and work]). There "What PS3 Game Would You Like To See On 360" threads are no better. People go on to say they hate FF, MGS, DMC, etc. but say they want them on the 360 just so PS owners don't have them to themselves. In other words, they don't want them for gaming's sake of playing them but just so the other side doesn't have them :| WTH is wrong with gamers today? (And I believe there were some lems before I left SW who said cows weren't "true" gamers......get to shoveling lems, get to shoveling.) When they do get some decent looking JRPGs coming to their system, you realize why they didn't get them last gen. Some comments from people on Namco's Trusty Bell: "Why did you post pics of a PS2 game on the 360 boards?", "Graphics aren't 'next gen'...." (confusing graphics for an art style :|), "It looks like crap", "That anime crap doesn't belong on 360", "I don't want to play as no metro sexual characters". Anything that has a Japanese origin is apparently put down. I'm also tired of seeing the "Do you wish (insert PS title) would come to the 360". At first I thought these were Lems just trying to suck up everything for themselves but then I thought about it....it's defected Cows who went AWOL after E3 because of the price (which apparently people think the price tag is gonna be like that forever :roll: ) wanting all their favorite PS brand titles to follow them wherever they may go. And it seems universal with Lems that when someone says something bad about their console (they don't like the games, it messes up on them, they don't plan on buying one, etc.), they automatically lash out at that person as a Sony fan and tell them to GTFO along with some PS3 bashing (have fun with your $600 paperweight, etc.). If there is no mention of that person liking Sony or anything related to Sony in there post (and no apparent sig), they are still labeled as a Sony fan (and I'm not talking about Lv 1, 1 post trolls). And by universal, I mean even 360 publications and such do this. Remember the article I posted where the guy had called out Japan because they didn't have an interest in 360 and he went on to bring up Sony and started just bashing Sony? (and he said the PS3 was ~$8000 dollars and that MGS4 runs better on 360 :|) Stuff like this. OXM had started off their BIA:HH article talking about "Now this should disprove those Xbox 1.5 comments". I thought all those comments had died out but everytime I see them brought back up, it's some Lem trying to prove something that was proven before (the 360 isn't a 1.5). Now I know I've said in the past that I'm Cow/Lem but I'm just.....well pissed. I'm fed up with lems (excluding the ones here who are a hell lot, a HELL LOT, more open minded than the average lem. In a percentage sense, it's like 75-80% Cow to the remaining 25-20% being Lem now. I don't even really want to be associated with Lems after all the crap most of them say. (In a sense that most them come off sounding racist towards Japan in general) /End Rant
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts
[QUOTE="-Zaku-"]I haven't gone there on my own accord for a month +. Only time I ever do is when someone here posts a link. I got fed up with the ignorance of the gaming community there (which I'm ashamed to even call it that). Fanboyism is just ridiculous. On the 360 boards, I about fed up with them too. I'm tired of seeing the "What company should MS make exclusive" (why does MS have to monopolize the goddamn industry?) threads where people mention R* and say that is the end for the other side and someone has even said Square Enix :| R* knows there is a hell lot more money to be made between the 2 consoles than on one and SE will NOT move a multi-million dollar game franchise to a console that can't even get off the ground in Japan (FFXII has sold like 2mil on PS2 alone in Japan and DQ is just a whole other story [can't be sold on a weekday cause people skip school and work]). There "What PS3 Game Would You Like To See On 360" threads are no better. People go on to say they hate FF, MGS, DMC, etc. but say they want them on the 360 just so PS owners don't have them to themselves. In other words, they don't want them for gaming's sake of playing them but just so the other side doesn't have them :| WTH is wrong with gamers today? (And I believe there were some lems before I left SW who said cows weren't "true" gamers......get to shoveling lems, get to shoveling.) When they do get some decent looking JRPGs coming to their system, you realize why they didn't get them last gen. Some comments from people on Namco's Trusty Bell: "Why did you post pics of a PS2 game on the 360 boards?", "Graphics aren't 'next gen'...." (confusing graphics for an art style :|), "It looks like crap", "That anime crap doesn't belong on 360", "I don't want to play as no metro sexual characters". Anything that has a Japanese origin is apparently put down. I'm also tired of seeing the "Do you wish (insert PS title) would come to the 360". At first I thought these were Lems just trying to suck up everything for themselves but then I thought about it....it's defected Cows who went AWOL after E3 because of the price (which apparently people think the price tag is gonna be like that forever :roll: ) wanting all their favorite PS brand titles to follow them wherever they may go. And it seems universal with Lems that when someone says something bad about their console (they don't like the games, it messes up on them, they don't plan on buying one, etc.), they automatically lash out at that person as a Sony fan and tell them to GTFO along with some PS3 bashing (have fun with your $600 paperweight, etc.). If there is no mention of that person liking Sony or anything related to Sony in there post (and no apparent sig), they are still labeled as a Sony fan (and I'm not talking about Lv 1, 1 post trolls). And by universal, I mean even 360 publications and such do this. Remember the article I posted where the guy had called out Japan because they didn't have an interest in 360 and he went on to bring up Sony and started just bashing Sony? (and he said the PS3 was ~$8000 dollars and that MGS4 runs better on 360 :|) Stuff like this. OXM had started off their BIA:HH article talking about "Now this should disprove those Xbox 1.5 comments". I thought all those comments had died out but everytime I see them brought back up, it's some Lem trying to prove something that was proven before (the 360 isn't a 1.5). Now I know I've said in the past that I'm Cow/Lem but I'm just.....well pissed. I'm fed up with lems (excluding the ones here who are a hell lot, a HELL LOT, more open minded than the average lem. In a percentage sense, it's like 75-80% Cow to the remaining 25-20% being Lem now. I don't even really want to be associated with Lems after all the crap most of them say. (In a sense that most them come off sounding racist towards Japan in general) /End Rant

This must be some kind of GS glitch, because there's a giant wall of text where your post should be!  :P

Anyway I agree with most of what you've said, especially about how Lemmings will often say crap about Japanese developers just because they're Japanese.
CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts

I haven't gone there on my own accord for a month +. Only time I ever do is when someone here posts a link. I got fed up with the ignorance of the gaming community there (which I'm ashamed to even call it that). Fanboyism is just ridiculous. On the 360 boards, I about fed up with them too. I'm tired of seeing the "What company should MS make exclusive" (why does MS have to monopolize the goddamn industry?) threads where people mention R* and say that is the end for the other side and someone has even said Square Enix :| R* knows there is a hell lot more money to be made between the 2 consoles than on one and SE will NOT move a multi-million dollar game franchise to a console that can't even get off the ground in Japan (FFXII has sold like 2mil on PS2 alone in Japan and DQ is just a whole other story [can't be sold on a weekday cause people skip school and work]). There "What PS3 Game Would You Like To See On 360" threads are no better. People go on to say they hate FF, MGS, DMC, etc. but say they want them on the 360 just so PS owners don't have them to themselves. In other words, they don't want them for gaming's sake of playing them but just so the other side doesn't have them :| WTH is wrong with gamers today? (And I believe there were some lems before I left SW who said cows weren't "true" gamers......get to shoveling lems, get to shoveling.) When they do get some decent looking JRPGs coming to their system, you realize why they didn't get them last gen. Some comments from people on Namco's Trusty Bell: "Why did you post pics of a PS2 game on the 360 boards?", "Graphics aren't 'next gen'...." (confusing graphics for an art style :|), "It looks like crap", "That anime crap doesn't belong on 360", "I don't want to play as no metro sexual characters". Anything that has a Japanese origin is apparently put down. I'm also tired of seeing the "Do you wish (insert PS title) would come to the 360". At first I thought these were Lems just trying to suck up everything for themselves but then I thought about it....it's defected Cows who went AWOL after E3 because of the price (which apparently people think the price tag is gonna be like that forever :roll: ) wanting all their favorite PS brand titles to follow them wherever they may go. And it seems universal with Lems that when someone says something bad about their console (they don't like the games, it messes up on them, they don't plan on buying one, etc.), they automatically lash out at that person as a Sony fan and tell them to GTFO along with some PS3 bashing (have fun with your $600 paperweight, etc.). If there is no mention of that person liking Sony or anything related to Sony in there post (and no apparent sig), they are still labeled as a Sony fan (and I'm not talking about Lv 1, 1 post trolls). And by universal, I mean even 360 publications and such do this. Remember the article I posted where the guy had called out Japan because they didn't have an interest in 360 and he went on to bring up Sony and started just bashing Sony? (and he said the PS3 was ~$8000 dollars and that MGS4 runs better on 360 :|) Stuff like this. OXM had started off their BIA:HH article talking about "Now this should disprove those Xbox 1.5 comments". I thought all those comments had died out but everytime I see them brought back up, it's some Lem trying to prove something that was proven before (the 360 isn't a 1.5). Now I know I've said in the past that I'm Cow/Lem but I'm just.....well pissed. I'm fed up with lems (excluding the ones here who are a hell lot, a HELL LOT, more open minded than the average lem. In a percentage sense, it's like 75-80% Cow to the remaining 25-20% being Lem now. I don't even really want to be associated with Lems after all the crap most of them say. (In a sense that most them come off sounding racist towards Japan in general) /End Rant-Zaku-

I never realized that most of the anti cows were just cows that defected after E3, in a way I'm fighting myself! I'm loyal to Sony, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna bash anything that's not Sony!

Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Unforgiven2870
Member since 2004 • 6386 Posts
[QUOTE="-Zaku-"]I haven't gone there on my own accord for a month +. Only time I ever do is when someone here posts a link. I got fed up with the ignorance of the gaming community there (which I'm ashamed to even call it that). Fanboyism is just ridiculous. On the 360 boards, I about fed up with them too. I'm tired of seeing the "What company should MS make exclusive" (why does MS have to monopolize the goddamn industry?) threads where people mention R* and say that is the end for the other side and someone has even said Square Enix :| R* knows there is a hell lot more money to be made between the 2 consoles than on one and SE will NOT move a multi-million dollar game franchise to a console that can't even get off the ground in Japan (FFXII has sold like 2mil on PS2 alone in Japan and DQ is just a whole other story [can't be sold on a weekday cause people skip school and work]). There "What PS3 Game Would You Like To See On 360" threads are no better. People go on to say they hate FF, MGS, DMC, etc. but say they want them on the 360 just so PS owners don't have them to themselves. In other words, they don't want them for gaming's sake of playing them but just so the other side doesn't have them :| WTH is wrong with gamers today? (And I believe there were some lems before I left SW who said cows weren't "true" gamers......get to shoveling lems, get to shoveling.) When they do get some decent looking JRPGs coming to their system, you realize why they didn't get them last gen. Some comments from people on Namco's Trusty Bell: "Why did you post pics of a PS2 game on the 360 boards?", "Graphics aren't 'next gen'...." (confusing graphics for an art style :|), "It looks like crap", "That anime crap doesn't belong on 360", "I don't want to play as no metro sexual characters". Anything that has a Japanese origin is apparently put down. I'm also tired of seeing the "Do you wish (insert PS title) would come to the 360". At first I thought these were Lems just trying to suck up everything for themselves but then I thought about it....it's defected Cows who went AWOL after E3 because of the price (which apparently people think the price tag is gonna be like that forever :roll: ) wanting all their favorite PS brand titles to follow them wherever they may go. And it seems universal with Lems that when someone says something bad about their console (they don't like the games, it messes up on them, they don't plan on buying one, etc.), they automatically lash out at that person as a Sony fan and tell them to GTFO along with some PS3 bashing (have fun with your $600 paperweight, etc.). If there is no mention of that person liking Sony or anything related to Sony in there post (and no apparent sig), they are still labeled as a Sony fan (and I'm not talking about Lv 1, 1 post trolls). And by universal, I mean even 360 publications and such do this. Remember the article I posted where the guy had called out Japan because they didn't have an interest in 360 and he went on to bring up Sony and started just bashing Sony? (and he said the PS3 was ~$8000 dollars and that MGS4 runs better on 360 :|) Stuff like this. OXM had started off their BIA:HH article talking about "Now this should disprove those Xbox 1.5 comments". I thought all those comments had died out but everytime I see them brought back up, it's some Lem trying to prove something that was proven before (the 360 isn't a 1.5). Now I know I've said in the past that I'm Cow/Lem but I'm just.....well pissed. I'm fed up with lems (excluding the ones here who are a hell lot, a HELL LOT, more open minded than the average lem. In a percentage sense, it's like 75-80% Cow to the remaining 25-20% being Lem now. I don't even really want to be associated with Lems after all the crap most of them say. (In a sense that most them come off sounding racist towards Japan in general) /End Rant

we could start up a website:)
Panzer_Zwei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Panzer_Zwei
It seems it's fashionable to hate the PS3 nowadays. The whole Wii60 thing is pure nonsense.
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -Zaku-
[QUOTE="Panzer_Zwei"]It seems it's fashionable to hate the PS3 nowadays. The whole Wii60 thing is pure nonsense.

Indeed it is
Team-CSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Team-CSC
Member since 2006 • 2355 Posts

This must be some kind of GS glitch, because there's a giant wall of text where your post should be!  :PTeufelhuhn
LOL :)

Anyway, I miss the old day SW was a place where people went to abuse each other and where silly name calling was more important than the console status.
But now there's just too many "fanatics" taking SW way too serious. They act like console brands being religions instead of an excuse to debate for the debate's sake.

linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 linkhero1
It seems it's fashionable to hate the PS3 nowadays. The whole Wii60 thing is pure nonsense. Panzer_Zwei
I'm happy that they don't rant about wii60 or whatever that stuff was because it was annoying. Fanboys grow worse and worse.
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 linkhero1

we could start up a website:)
Unforgiven2870
We could if everyone wants to.

www.invisionfree.com
http://www.phpbb.com

-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -Zaku-

[QUOTE="Unforgiven2870"]we could start up a website:)
linkhero1

www.invisionfree.com

We can break the php board up into sections right (General, PS2, PS3, PSP, GC, Wii, 360, Xbox, etc.)?
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts

linkhero1

www.invisionfree.com

I'm not sure how I feel about starting our own board yet...I mean I like GameSpot but it has its annoying aspects.  It would be pretty cool to be free of the mods.  I'm sure Zaku would love to have his sig images back.  :P
Cycloptis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Cycloptis
Member since 2004 • 18249 Posts
[QUOTE="Panzer_Zwei"]It seems it's fashionable to hate the PS3 nowadays. The whole Wii60 thing is pure nonsense.

This is true.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#18 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

I can stand SW in short bursts. Any longer than that and we have a problem. I just can't stand to see console bashing. Especially when fanboys bring up the same tired argumnts such as "Teh 360 Breaks DOWN!!!", "TEH LAST GEN GRAFIX ON TEH Wii!!!111", "TEH PS3 IS eXPENsIVE!!11!! " and my personal favorite, "TEH 360 GAMES ARE ON TEH PC!!!!11"

The Union board is a great place to unwind for me after being in SW.

It usually goes like this: I come into the Union, read a few intelligent posts and realize there's hope for the world.

CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 CJL13

I just found out Gears of War releases on my birthday. The Lemmings have to get me the game and console now!

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=24807901&page=1

Lemming stupidity at its finest.

Panzer_Zwei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Panzer_Zwei
What's getting to me it's the whole new breed of hater's that seems to be on the rise.

I mean before one was used to the usual group of haters/bashers, but at least some of them always ended self-owining themselves, or at least were mild entretaining. Now most bashing is pretty much pointless and stupid.
zeraph_688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 zeraph_688
Member since 2006 • 659 Posts
Don't tell me you got owned :(
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 -Zaku-
[QUOTE="Panzer_Zwei"]What's getting to me it's the whole new breed of hater's that seems to be on the rise.

I mean before one was used to the usual group of haters/bashers, but at least some of them always ended self-owining themselves, or at least were mild entretaining. Now most bashing is pretty much pointless and stupid.

That's all it is nowadays: Mindless bashing. There's not even arguments anymore. They just use the same old comments over and over again like the Game said. You can spend 5mins making a well presentable debate with links and interviews and all you'll get in reply is an lol smiley and a generic bashing comment.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 The_Game21x

I just found out Gears of War releases on my birthday. The Lemmings have to get me the game and console now!

CJL13

The OP actually had the nerve to ask me to link him to the GUFU board. See for yourself.

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=24807128&msg_id=273939542

zeraph_688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 zeraph_688
I miss alot of the old posters on GS. Alot of them are on SW.com now... But I do notice all the bashing and threads started without being thought out, its pathetic.
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 -Zaku-
[QUOTE="CJL13"]

The_Game21x

The OP actually had the nerve to ask me to link him to the GUFU board. See for yourself.

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=24807128&msg_id=273939542

X-Chuck needs to die for that comment :|
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 -Zaku-
[QUOTE="zeraph_688"]I miss alot of the old posters on GS. Alot of them are on SW.com now... But I do notice all the bashing and threads started without being thought out, its pathetic.

Just seemed like a "spur of the moment" thing and everyone without common sense just hopped on.....
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 The_Game21x
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"][QUOTE="CJL13"]

-Zaku-

X-Chuck needs to die for that comment :|

:lol: I never even noticed that comment the first time.

I'll put him in the movie. :lol:

Team-CSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Team-CSC
Member since 2006 • 2355 Posts

I miss alot of the old posters on GS. Alot of them are on SW.com now... But I do notice all the bashing and threads started without being thought out, its pathetic.zeraph_688

Yeah, people like Jon1b, Voidler and Milikito can no longer be found at GS-SW.

fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#29 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts
[QUOTE="Panzer_Zwei"]What's getting to me it's the whole new breed of hater's that seems to be on the rise.

Yeah guys, I don't really understand this new-found hate for SW. It's always been this way. New fanboys come in as the old fanboys leave. It's like the circle of life :lol: *hums Lion King theme*
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 linkhero1
Don't tell me you got owned :(zeraph_688
Nothing to do with ownage. It's just that fanboys are worse than ever and no one goes there anymore. I hate every fanboy that doesn't use logic in their post.
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 linkhero1
[QUOTE="linkhero1"]

-Zaku-

www.invisionfree.com

We can break the php board up into sections right (General, PS2, PS3, PSP, GC, Wii, 360, Xbox, etc.)?

Yeah
BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 BlazeDragon132
Member since 2006 • 7951 Posts

CJL13
Your birthday is Oct 2? Mine is also! We have ownage games on our B-Day!
CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 CJL13
[QUOTE="CJL13"]

BlazeDragon132

Your birthday is Oct 2? Mine is also! We have ownage games on our B-Day!

EXCELLENT! *Cue Bill and Ted guitar playing*

vitrobliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 vitrobliss
Member since 2003 • 5132 Posts
I don't hate SW, but SW is getting more and more hateful every day.

It's like when I go on SW, I actually feel like it's weighing me down for some strange reason and I'm starting to think it's just not mentally healthy to go there every day. 
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 The_Game21x
[QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="linkhero1"]

linkhero1

www.invisionfree.com

Yeah

That could be a good way for me to get my game reviews out in the open...

LET'S DO IT!

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 The_Game21x

God I hate fanboys...

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=24808525&page=4

McDonaldsGuy calling other people fanboys. What the hell is the world coming to?

Cycloptis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Cycloptis
Member since 2004 • 18249 Posts

[QUOTE="zeraph_688"]I miss alot of the old posters on GS. Alot of them are on SW.com now... But I do notice all the bashing and threads started without being thought out, its pathetic.Team-CSC

Yeah, people like Jon1b, Voidler and Milikito can no longer be found at GS-SW.

Well, at least Jon and Voidler are somewhere...Milikito just disappeared like The_Jaded_Gamer and Dynamic1.
Brain3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Brain3000
Member since 2003 • 2857 Posts
[QUOTE="linkhero1"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="linkhero1"]

The_Game21x

www.invisionfree.com

Yeah

That could be a good way for me to get my game reviews out in the open...

LET'S DO IT!

Well, I'm checking out www.invisionfree.com, and it seems alright for a free board. I'll continue playing around with it just incase we decided sometime in the future to have a seperate board from Gamespot.
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 linkhero1

God I hate fanboys...

McDonaldsGuy calling other people fanboys. What the hell is the world coming to?

The_Game21x
He is one of the worst out there.
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 -Zaku-
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

God I hate fanboys...

linkhero1

McDonaldsGuy calling someone else a fanboy? :| :lol: LMAO
zeraph_688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 zeraph_688
[QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="zeraph_688"]I miss alot of the old posters on GS. Alot of them are on SW.com now... But I do notice all the bashing and threads started without being thought out, its pathetic.

Just seemed like a "spur of the moment" thing and everyone without common sense just hopped on.....

:lol: man, sw became a fad.... :(
zeraph_688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 zeraph_688
[QUOTE="zeraph_688"]Don't tell me you got owned :(linkhero1
Nothing to do with ownage. It's just that fanboys are worse than ever and no one goes there anymore. I hate every fanboy that doesn't use logic in their post.

Damn. It seems I did miss out on alot when I was gone. These swarm of noobs our ruining the history we all had their.
jechtshot78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jechtshot78
Member since 2004 • 29851 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

God I hate fanboys...

linkhero1

That is debatable.
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 -Zaku-

I don't think I'm ever going to go there again. No one ever uses any logic anymore and it's flooded by fanboys. Zaku and some of the other people who don't go there anymore need to go back and save it.

linkhero1
Save it? :lol: There'd be people catching ass whoopins left and right if I went back.
zeraph_688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 zeraph_688
[QUOTE="linkhero1"]

-Zaku-
Save it? :lol: There'd be people catching ass whoopins left and right if I went back.

Then let's go back. I mean for god's sake their are threads about halo vs zelda. :cry:
lightmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 lightmonkey
Member since 2005 • 7010 Posts
SW is too boring to go back to. Jehury needs to come back first.
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 -Zaku-
[QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="linkhero1"]

zeraph_688

Then let's go back. I mean for god's sake their are threads about halo vs zelda. :cry:

:? That reminds me of the "GTA vs Zelda" threads.....*shudders* Someone once said that Halo had the greatest story ever in a video game and then went on to say MGS's story was "mediocre" in comparison....:| That is enough for me to spit in his face.
zeraph_688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 zeraph_688
SW is too boring to go back to. Jehury needs to come back first.lightmonkey
He is also at SW.com you shouldve seen all the cow ownage on teh loco roco day :lol:
zeraph_688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 zeraph_688
[QUOTE="zeraph_688"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="linkhero1"]

-Zaku-

:? That reminds me of the "GTA vs Zelda" threads.....*shudders* Someone once said that Halo had the greatest story ever in a video game and then went on to say MGS's story was "mediocre" in comparison....:| That is enough for me to spit in his face.

By Elie? :lol: Comparing MGS and Halo story is like comparing Frankenstein to Little Red Riding Hood.