Poll: Which System Has The Best Exclusives?

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#351 MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:

BTW, I didn't realize that PC doesn't count. There is no reason for it to be not on polling list since this is SW and PC is part of it.

PC always win so it's kind of pointless to include PC.

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#352 Ariabed
Member since 2014 • 2121 Posts

Xbox leading the way so far lads!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0367b217732
deactivated-5b0367b217732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 9

#353 deactivated-5b0367b217732
Member since 2014 • 1697 Posts

I'm probably just jaded, but I think all three consoles have absolute crap exclusives. Bloodborne is probably the exception that proves the rule, but even that is far worse than Demon/Dark Souls.

So yeah, still waiting for that "system seller." I spend 99% of the time playing 3rd-party stuff.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#354  Edited By Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

I would say the WiiU at this point has the best exclusives. That'll change soon with a few big ones coming out on the Xbox One and PS4.

Overall this generation has been very thin on good exclusive content.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#355  Edited By GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

This poll really is truly pointless, you can't view the results without voting again. Wtf is that all about?

Edit: lol there are 3627 votes at this time on a forum with around 50 or so regular posters.

majestix1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356 majestix1988
Member since 2006 • 822 Posts

@MK-Professor said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

BTW, I didn't realize that PC doesn't count. There is no reason for it to be not on polling list since this is SW and PC is part of it.

main point on here: PC is not a Console not always win issue.....men so many idiots these days really they are now thinking PC is a console.....its really simple...sheesh

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#357 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@majestix1988 said:
@MK-Professor said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

main point on here: PC is not a Console not always win issue.....men so many idiots these days really they are now thinking PC is a console.....its really simple...sheesh

Read the title. It says "System" not "Console". In System Wars, PC is considered as system.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/system-wars-survival-guide-2-0-forum-guidelines-an-31089433/#0

And even Gamestop staff said that the only reason why they didn't mention PC is because it would've won. But I think you don't know how to read, so I can understand.

majestix1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358  Edited By majestix1988
Member since 2006 • 822 Posts

@Cloud_imperium: even its a listed as "system" it still not "console" due its not having a brand like Nintendo.Sony or Microsoft due PC is customized system by its user thus not having identity of a console its a just a PC not having real identity like Sony Console is PlayStation , MS console is Xbox One and other things that category as a console

+ the poll have listed on only console category...so check the first page

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#359 davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

WiiU > PS4 > Xbox One.

The only good exclusive on Xbox One is Rare Replay.

kingpin3690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#360 kingpin3690
Member since 2006 • 49 Posts

Wonder how many Xbox Devs use this forum. I bet if only the US wasn't voting these numbers would be alot different.

Avatar image for dandy_the_troll
dandy_the_troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#361 dandy_the_troll
Member since 2015 • 34 Posts

Ori and the blind forest and Rare Replay beat any ps4 exclusive out there even bloodborne come at me bro!

And with xbox getting Halo-Rare Replay-GoW Remasterd- Forza- Fabel-Tomb raider-Gigantic 2015 this fall

And getting Sea Of Thieves-Recore-Scalebound-Quantum Break-Crackdown3-GoW4-KI season3 2016 scalebound is my number one game of 2016 that im looking forward to play and Sea of Thieves-Quantum break-Crackdown and gears 4 oooooooo cant wait

but to be honest right now now Wii U have the best exclsuive Wiiu>Xbox>Ps4 right now

HOBBITFOOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 HOBBITFOOT
Member since 2015 • 13 Posts

@GameSpot: Did anyone watch gamescom??? Xbox is the obvious choice. Scalebound, Crackdown, halo 5 , Gears of war 4,Gears of war ultimate, Forza 5, Sea of theives, Fable legends, Rise of the tomb raider, Halo Wars 2, and many many indies thanks to the id at xbox program.

Con_Wars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#363 Con_Wars
Member since 2014 • 310 Posts

Gamespot is so wrong for this.

X_Mentality_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 X_Mentality_X
Member since 2015 • 6 Posts

Playstation 4. What better exclusive than Shenmue 3? 'Nuff said.

SuperShrooms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366  Edited By SuperShrooms
Member since 2015 • 24 Posts

Come on X1! :D

Zackychan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 Zackychan_
Member since 2015 • 6 Posts

I'd love to say playstation but quite honestly they don't have too much right now like they did on ps2, idc about bloodborne or any souls esc game in general, uncharted is fun, and the order sucked unfortunately, the last of us hasn't got any more fun than it was on ps3. Where's Jak and Daxter, Sly, a good Socom? Kid at heart I know. Then xbox has me now and is looking to hold ground with Gears, Halo, Sunset overdrive is a great Tony Hawk tb, forza horizon 2 idc about the main forza, even a Ninja Gaiden is on its way, and my all time favorite that rivals my love for Jak...Fable. All I like on Wii u is bayonetta 2. So

Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 Master_Of_Fools
Member since 2009 • 1651 Posts

Besides starting a flame ware, which the true answer will do, what was the purpose to this? The answer is Wii U, whether you like Nintendo and their games or not is irrelevant. Game wise, NONE top Nintendo's quality of exclusive IP's.

Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 Master_Of_Fools

@aroxx_ab said:

Lol at all those that voted WiiU, this was about "best" not "most" exclusives...

PS4 has Bloodbourne, nothing else, Xbox One has uh...nothing...Wii U has Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Windwaker HD, Fatal Frame 5, Smash Bros, Captain Toad, just to name a few. Hell the long awaited return (9 years) of Starfox with Starfox Zero alone beats anything the PS4 and Xbox One have. (Also I own a PS4 and frankly it sucks....)

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

@Master_Of_Fools said:
@aroxx_ab said:

Lol at all those that voted WiiU, this was about "best" not "most" exclusives...

PS4 has Bloodbourne, nothing else, Xbox One has uh...nothing...Wii U has Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Windwaker HD, Fatal Frame 5, Smash Bros, Captain Toad, just to name a few. Hell the long awaited return (9 years) of Starfox with Starfox Zero alone beats anything the PS4 and Xbox One have. (Also I own a PS4 and frankly it sucks....)

Wiiu has not a single game that interest me, ZombiU coming to true next gen consoles/PC, Windwaker is GC game, Starfox got weird controls, Zelda coming to NX. Frankly Bloodborne beats anything on WiiU

Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 Master_Of_Fools

@aroxx_ab: Zombi aka ZombiU is actually a DOWNGRADE from the Wii U version. It looks worse then the Wii U version, and lacks what made it special, the Gamepad. Windwaker was a GC game? Yeah so? MCC on Xbox One was old games to? Starfox has weird controls? You haven't even played it yet, all Miyamoto games are masterpieces, it has the EXACT control style I wanted the past few years. Zelda is NOT coming to NX you ape. Bloodbourne is a great game, but 1 great PS4 game does NOT beat Wii U.