Zelda WindWaker - mystery of stone in mountainside

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thinifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thinifer
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Hoping someone can help with a Zelda WindWaker query.

On Dragon Roost Island when you first land from the sea, most of what you do is off to the right - either climbing up to Rito Cavern or going through the back to the temple etc. However, to the left of your landing area, across a short stretch of water, if you look up you can see a stone set right into the mountainside up high. If you cut the grass directly below this point there is a recess in the soil which would obviously accommodate the stone should it be released from the mountainside.

I have tried hookshot, grapple, various arrows - I've even be up for a closer look as a seagull. Please someone tell me - how do you get the stone out of the mountainside and what happens when you do?

Many thanks,

Thin.

mozart-bach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 mozart-bach
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

I FINISHED WINDWAKER 2 TIMES AND I HAVE A QUESTION

THE SECOND TIME YOU PLAY,LINK DOES NOT WEAR THE GREEN CLOTHES AGAIN BUT HIS REGULAR BLUE.BUT WHEN YOU DEFEAT GANONDORF,THE VIDEO WITH HIM AND THE PRINCESS IN THE SURFACE OF THE SEE,SHOW HIM AGAIN WITH THE GREEN CLOTHES(!!!),WHY????

Avatar image for Videogamefan123
Videogamefan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Videogamefan123
Member since 2007 • 941 Posts
Thats probably because they didn't feel like changing the ending also its just the visual in game play. If yu haven't noticed when you use the magic shield thing it takes the shape as if link was wearing green